Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
…proof that The President of The United States is just a figurehead and not “The Leader of the Free World” as we are lead to believe.

Biden is a vegetable, he is literally incapable of rational thought and decision making. Nothing new here, anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows this. It is totally impossible for Biden to lead, to make foreign policy decisions, domestic policy decisions, etc. We know that current policy both foreign and domestic are made for him not by him and by an army of Unelected Bureaucrats, all he does is sign on the dotted line.

Enter Donald J Trump, an Establishment outsider that like us, believed he as President could change the course of America and MAGA. A man that had his own ideas as to how to MAGA, a man that tried like hell to implement his own agenda not that of the Unelected Bureaucrats, a man that refused to have his ideas tossed aside and replaced with Establishment agenda. A loner, a fighter if you will, a man that bucked the system, a system that has been the norm for decades.
As a result those that Control the system, these Unelected Bureaucrats also known as The Deep State had him removed. At least “they” didn’t go old school and do a JFK number on him.

Our President is a puppet, refuse to let your strings be pulled and suffer great consequences.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/26/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
No JFK yet.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Any Republican nominee for President in 2024 must be RNC approved, Establishment approved, willing to be another puppet and a Globalist, or he/she will get the Trump treatment on Election Day.

Nikki Hailly fits the bill, as does just about any and all career Republican politicians that will toss their hat in the ring in the coming months.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
JFK to Messy ..

One of his Grandkids ain’t out of the Question..
Whole Car Full on the way to the Trump Christmas Party ..

They will not Tolerate another Trump Presidency and They’ll Prove it if they have Too..

These people have absolutely no Restraint ..

Every Night they stand in Front You an lie knowing their lies are already Known.

Fully Paid For is one of my Favorites ..

They’ve already told you one day they will force you to stop them ..

Better Believe I’m Right …

Blink and Your Gone

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by akrange
JFK to Messy ..

They will not Tolerate another Trump Presidency and They’ll Prove it if they have Too..

Every Night they stand in Front You an lie knowing their lies are already Known.

Blink and Your Gone

Indeed, well said.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by steve4102
JFK to Messy ..

Blink and Your Gone

Indeed, well said.

Ain't wrong..

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The magic knee grow was the first President to be a true puppet in every sense of the word. He had no experience to qualify him other than he could read a teleprompter and was the product of a biracial relationship. The press had created a situation where no Republican candidate could be elected to follow Bush 2. He was hand picked because he could me manipulated and sure to be inaugurated, elected or not.
Bush 2 was part of the old political aristocracy that was firmly entrenched in America. It was the republicans turn following Clinton and it was his turn. Jeb Bush got screwed out of his turn by the American voters and Hitlery. For decades the occupancy of the office was decided by the uniparty until the voters interferred. Between the voters and the Constitution it is getting more difficult to run the country like they think it should be. I hope this trend continues and escalates in the future.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by steve4102
JFK to Messy ..

Blink and Your Gone

Indeed, well said.

Ain't wrong..

I'm surprised that hasn't already happened or at least started.

Why do I have to press 1, for English?
D
D
Ha really?

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

528 members (1Longbow, 1beaver_shooter, 16gage, 160user, 1_deuce, 16penny, 47 invisible), 2,871 guests, and 1,269 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,493
Posts18,490,421
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.