Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
It’s short

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
On the substantive Newt is spot on target.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
He is actually missing the point. I don’t think the polls are about voter suppression. I think they are outright fraudulent so as to cover cheating. Can’t have poll showing the Republican up by 15 points and then cheat and have him lose. But if you lie and the poll has the parties close, then you can cheat and it will be more believable.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Well said. The democRATS have control of the polls. Unfortunately, way too many folks believe them. I still believe that a minimum of 60% of Americans believe the 2020 election was stolen. The real number is probably more.

All we have to do is get those folks who feel completely disenfranchised to get to the polls and vote conservative this November. I really hate using the word republican. In part because of jerks like Mitch McConnell and McCarthy but I focus on the word "conservative". The conservatives are going to save America if we can get them to the polls.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
LOL, Newt has been quoting and using polls to support his predictions forever, now he has come to realize what most of us have know for decades, that polls are designed to shape public opinion not reflect it.
Shocker.

Last edited by steve4102; 08/28/22.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Newt is spot on

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
Newt is spot on

Not if he thinks the polls are about voter suppression. We’ve moved beyond that.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by jwp475
Newt is spot on
But only 20 years to late.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’m going to correct myself here.
I said that polls are designed to shape public opinion not reflect it. That is no longer the case, at least not the main reason.

As anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows, the Ballot Box is dead, or at a minimum severely corrupted.

Knowing this, why the need to lie to us with phony polls and propaganda.

It simple, the polls are now being used to justify the theft of elections. When a candidate that can’t generate 20+ persons at a rally compared to his opponent that generates thousands even tens of thousands. When a candidate as in Fetterman can’t even talk let alone gather a major following lead by double digits in the polls, we know the fix is in.
When He and others like him, Warnock, steal the election, the cover will be But The Polls Predicted This.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by steve4102
I’m going to correct myself here.
I said that polls are designed to shape public opinion not reflect it. That is no longer the case, at least not the main reason.

As anyone with more than two brain cells left to rub together knows, the Ballot Box is dead, or at a minimum severely corrupted.

Knowing this, why the need to lie to us with phony polls and propaganda.

It simple, the polls are now being used to justify the theft of elections. When a candidate that can’t generate 20+ persons at a rally compared to his opponent that generates thousands even tens of thousands. When a candidate as in Fetterman can’t even talk let alone gather a major following lead by double digits in the polls, we know the fix is in.
When He and others like him, Warnock, steal the election, the cover will be But The Polls Predicted This.

Gee, I think someone else said that fairly recently.

IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (06hunter59, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 1234, 01Foreman400, 10ring1, 62 invisible), 2,443 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,590
Posts18,492,128
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.