Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
Originally Posted by Teal
Read this thread and then read the 2A and remember why we have the 2A.

I'm somehow supposed to believe those participating in this and concerned about handing a rifle to someone else are the same "patriots" I can rely on to assist when the 2A is needed the most - this country is dead, we just haven't accepted it yet.

LIKE!

HR IC

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by OlderGuy54
Originally Posted by Pappy348

I'm somehow supposed to believe those participating in this and concerned about handing a rifle to someone else are the same "patriots" I can rely on to assist when the 2A is needed the most - this country is dead, we just haven't accepted it yet.

What I believe is that someone who thinks others should commit a federal felony, face prison, and the loss of the right to own and carry firearms in support of his personal notions of how to support the 2nd is dumber than two buckets of schitt. We still have laws, and the ability to bring about change through the processes provided by the Constitution. We have in fact, made considerable progress in the face of serious opposition. Until those avenues have been shut down, meaning the government has actually been overthrown by the Left, we should play by the book.

In the meantime, in all sincerity, go fuque yourself.

See, Teal nailed it. A bunch of women that would fold like a lawn chair.

Eat a dick.

What fresh Hell is this?
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A

What I believe is that someone who thinks others should commit a federal felony, face prison, and the loss of the right to own and carry firearms in support of his personal notions of how to support the 2nd is dumber than two buckets of schitt. We still have laws, and the ability to bring about change through the processes provided by the Constitution. We have in fact, made considerable progress in the face of serious opposition. Until those avenues have been shut down, meaning the government has actually been overthrown by the Left, we should play by the book.

Eat a dick.

I think you've already eaten them all.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Hahaha - I guess I'd think about it but I'm not in the habit of taking advice from cucks which you are and can not deny. Hell you champion it here.

Me

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I’m sorry, apparently I wasn’t clear. You’ve been dismissed, along with that other brave member of the Internet Resistance.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B2

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

It's interesting how the folks always saying they're going to resist and rebel -- and who make fun of others for understanding the law -- never seem to get around to actually resisting and rebelling...

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by clockwork_7mm

It's interesting how the folks always saying they're going to resist and rebel -- and who make fun of others for understanding the law -- never seem to get around to actually resisting and rebelling...

👍 Stating the law has absolutely zero to do with anything else. To think so is pure fantasy. Carry-on.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer

👍 Stating the law has absolutely zero to do with anything else. To think so is pure fantasy. Carry-on.
Yup. The law is the law. People can obviously do whatever they want. And depending on what they choose, they can also deal with the consequences. The posturing just gets old.

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
The posturing just gets old.
Bunch of awnry bastids will end up fighting each other when the SHTF. LOL

"You dumbchit I told you not to bring your 450 Bushmaster, where in tarnation you suppose we're going to find ammo for that durn thing?!

Don't start with me buddy, at least I have sodium hypochlorite and not some fandangled REI straw made in China!

That's it - I'm leaving you sum bitch!

No your not - not until I get half of the whiskey ....

Bang bang bang bang...

Wayyyy too bored. smile

--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by adam32

Eat a dick.

I think you've already eaten them all.

Oh, looky, the original “please cite the law or code” dumbphuque is back.

Did you read it yet dipschitt? Didn’t think so…words are hard, and there are so many of them in those nasty old laws.

What fresh Hell is this?
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C

"You dumbchit I told you not to bring your 450 Bushmaster, where in tarnation you suppose we're going to find ammo for that durn thing?!

Don't start with me buddy, at least I have sodium hypochlorite and not some fandangled REI straw made in China!

Bang bang bang bang...

Wayyyy too bored. smile
I literally LOL'd at that. 😂

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M

Bang bang bang bang...

Wayyyy too bored. smile
I literally LOL'd at that. 😂

Good to hear! We can have some fun around here afterall. Cheers.

--- Kid Rock 2022

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Bang bang bang bang...

Wayyyy too bored. smile

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
That's how my grandmas were. RIP, 'cept one would take her shirt off. LOL

--- Kid Rock 2022

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

210 members (300_savage, 16penny, 280shooter, 29aholic, 204guy, 2ndwind, 32 invisible), 2,295 guests, and 1,152 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,367
Posts18,488,253
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.