Page 85 of 117 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Russia has recently received their first shipment of drones from Iran but has experienced many failures with them to date.
Reuters, WSJ
One terrorist buying from another terrorist. What could be more fitting for Vladie?
They're not one, not even holy Ukraine worth one U.S. nickel. I say let them fight it out. Why in the name of the good Lord we even worry about Europe or the Middle East or Africa or Taiwan or the Stan nations I cannot figure out. If we have accomplished anything good by going to war since the Indian wars I can't see it. I make exception for the Indian wars because that at least was inside our own country.

You might want to make another exception that was ‘also at least inside our own country.

The events of 9-11.

Another inside our own country worthy of your exception might be the bombing at The Boston Marathon.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine forces have broken through 3 areas of Russian front line defenses retaking possession of 4 villages formerly held by Russian troops and Russian employed mercenaries .

The Guardian, Reuters

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
boy toot you're all in on this Biden regime. no wonder everyone thinks you're a pathetic old queen

Russia has recently received their first shipment of drones from Iran but has experienced many failures with them to date.
Reuters, WSJ
One terrorist buying from another terrorist. What could be more fitting for Vladie?
They're not one, not even holy Ukraine worth one U.S. nickel. I say let them fight it out. Why in the name of the good Lord we even worry about Europe or the Middle East or Africa or Taiwan or the Stan nations I cannot figure out. If we have accomplished anything good by going to war since the Indian wars I can't see it. I make exception for the Indian wars because that at least was inside our own country.

You might want to make another exception that was ‘also at least inside our own country.

The events of 9-11.

Another inside our own country worthy of your exception might be the bombing at The Boston Marathon.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"Yes, Ukraine is still shelling some cities in Donetsk and the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant. But these are isolated attacks that are not changing the strategic picture in Ukraine’s favor. Just the opposite. Russia is grinding and, in the process, destroying Ukrainian troops and equipment, most of it provided by the United States and NATO."

"First up is a summary from August 25 courtesy of South Front. In the south, the Russians are moving closer to Nikolaev. Remember, this is the area where Ukraine promised to unleash an offensive a month ago ostensibly to defeat the Russians. It is not happening."

"Ukraine has tried to launch isolated counterattacks on Russian positions. As I discussed in my previous article on Combined Arms, it is a suicide mission. You will see the Ukrainian troops fleeing from the flaming vehicles. Those poor soldiers subsequently are hit with follow up rocket and artillery strikes."

"Last is a bombing/shelling of a Ukrainian fortification in Donetsk. The advent of drones, integrated with satellite targeting, puts entrenched troops at a serious disadvantage. They often do not realize they are being watched and that their coordinates are being fed to artillery and missile systems that will hurl death their way. This is a brutal war."

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
of course the uko Nazis are bombing a nuclear plant with our equipment got cause a nuclear meltdown killing thousands

as Houston would say money well spent

Originally Posted by Fubarski
"Yes, Ukraine is still shelling some cities in Donetsk and the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant. But these are isolated attacks that are not changing the strategic picture in Ukraine’s favor. Just the opposite. Russia is grinding and, in the process, destroying Ukrainian troops and equipment, most of it provided by the United States and NATO."

"First up is a summary from August 25 courtesy of South Front. In the south, the Russians are moving closer to Nikolaev. Remember, this is the area where Ukraine promised to unleash an offensive a month ago ostensibly to defeat the Russians. It is not happening."

"Ukraine has tried to launch isolated counterattacks on Russian positions. As I discussed in my previous article on Combined Arms, it is a suicide mission. You will see the Ukrainian troops fleeing from the flaming vehicles. Those poor soldiers subsequently are hit with follow up rocket and artillery strikes."

"Last is a bombing/shelling of a Ukrainian fortification in Donetsk. The advent of drones, integrated with satellite targeting, puts entrenched troops at a serious disadvantage. They often do not realize they are being watched and that their coordinates are being fed to artillery and missile systems that will hurl death their way. This is a brutal war."

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Toot Toot our regurgitated "newshound" hoot......

It's the only thing he's got...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 08/29/22.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Reuters, WSJ

The events of 9-11.

We went to war in our own country (which is that which Hastings was referring) over 9-11?

You mean the patriot act, the war of our govt against its own citizens?

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Ukraine forces have totally hobbled the Russian Black Sea Fleet causing it to remain well offshore and as far out of range from the Ukraine Forces’ drones and missiles as possible with concerns that the Ukraine forces will begin using longer range weapons.

Politico, Reuters

Let’s hear it Howler Monkeys!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Reuters, WSJ
The events of 9-11.
As to 9-11 we showed them didn't we? We left them as one of the best armed countries over there in Stan land.

As to the Boston Marathon bombing, what foreign country promoted that? Were we going to attack Chechnya? Putin already was working on them. Compared the Chechens to cock roaches that needed to be fumigated.

Putin isn't a nice man but a nice man would not survive over there.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Toot Toot
Our very own Geo political and military analyst

Who ain't done a fuuuking thing worth a fuuuk in his life

Now on here doing the Captain cut and paste troll routine to satisfy his need for a sense of control and intelligence he has never had in his B type life...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥴🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 08/29/22. Reason: Had to add 3 more emoji,s to even it out, Toot Toot loves em👍👍👍
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by renegade50
Toot Toot
Our very own Geo political and military analyst

Who ain't done a fuuuking thing worth a fuuuk in his life

Now on here doing the Captain cut and paste troll routine to satisfy his need for a sense of control and intelligence he has never had in his B type life...
He may just be playing the devil's advocate. Just having a little fun arguing with us. Surely someone who frequents this site could not believe the stuff he spouts.

But then again, I enjoy aggravating the wolf advocates on Quora and Fakebook.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Ukraine forces have totally hobbled the Russian Black Sea Fleet causing it to remain well offshore and as far out of range from the Ukraine Forces’ drones and missiles as possible with concerns that the Ukraine forces will begin using longer range weapons.

Politico, Reuters

Let’s hear it Howler Monkeys!
Bro, you’re killing it!

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by ribka
what's a bi polar relationship? What's a uni-polar world?

Ask Putin, he used "uni-polar."

Give an example of at least two revisionist and two example of revanchist speeches by Putin. I can can read Russian so you can post the original speech and give examples. Thank you

Ok here are some:

Beginning with his revanchist Munich speech in 2007, declaring his intent to oppose the west as he saw it, and its legacy (including a list of grievances about threats from NATO the aggressive “Anglo-Saxons).

The March 1, 2018 revanchist annual address again complaining of grievances, real and imagined, where he rattles his sabres as gracefully as though he was pounding his shoe on a lectern.

Putin's revanchist and revisionist July 2021 paper titled, ‘On the historical unity of Russians and Ukrainians.' Almost as imaginary as the Nazi Aryan propaganda falsehoods.

The similarly imaginative, revanchist, and revisionist "Address concerning the events in Ukraine" from Feb 2021.

There. I have listed several examples. You don't have to like them, you don't have to agree, we know you won't and it doesn't matter because I think we understand that for some reason you can't agree with even obvious admissions by Putin. That's OK, we all have our blind spots and our biases.

When the US invaded Iraq twice without cause ( for oil) and killed over 500,000 were we trying to establish a loving uni polar relationship with carrots or sticks? lol

How many carrots did we drop on Vietnam after we invaded for no reason during that Long war?

How about when we invaded Somalia twice? Afghanistan? We sure gave them a lot of carrots lol

How are American carrots working in Syria now? Do they now love Americans?

Why did the US build over two dozen bio weapon labs on Russia's border. Our Sect of State Newland admitted this under oath recently. Were we making carrots in those wmd labs?

So the above are your reasons why Putin invaded Ukraine? Based on Putin's use of Novichok to assassinate people in the UK and elsewhere, he will not be heard to whine about biolabs, real or imagined. He has no moral high ground whatsoever, none, given his behavior.

ribka, given your fear of "globohomo" Western corruption, your telling us that you have been in the areas of the former USSR, that you can read Russian, and your appreciation for Chechnya, Belarus, and Minsk, why are you here in the USA? Why are you not in Russia, with their great economy and morals and family values etc? That's a sincere question. You come across as a Russophile, so why are you here?

Last edited by plumbum; 08/29/22.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Politico, Reuters

Russia has agreed to not attack from the Black sea to let grain be shipped across it from Ukraine.

Which is why its fleet is parked a ways from Ukraine.

Russia owns the Black Sea, period.

Just more proof that you'll deep throat any bullshit that gets near your head.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Russia owns the Black Sea, period.

Erdogan disagrees.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
A 5 year old has a much better understanding of history and international politics. You should stick to shilling for Biden with Houston.

Ukraine has a 70 year history of embracing NAZIs they even helped round od Jews for slaughter in the 1940s.

The above UKO NAZI Azov brigade was declared a terrorist organization until Feb 2021 then all negative info is as scrubbed

I see the undo NAZIs continue up to bomb the nuke plant controlled by the Russians since February this year in Oder to initiate a nuclear catastrophe in Europe

These brain dead Biden shills like plummydummy and Houston keep making idiots of themselves

Lmao

Originally Posted by plumbum

Give an example of at least two revisionist and two example of revanchist speeches by Putin. I can can read Russian so you can post the original speech and give examples. Thank you

Ok here are some:

Beginning with his revanchist Munich speech in 2007, declaring his intent to oppose the west as he saw it, and its legacy (including a list of grievances about threats from NATO the aggressive “Anglo-Saxons).

The March 1, 2018 revanchist annual address again complaining of grievances, real and imagined, where he rattles his sabres as gracefully as though he was pounding his shoe on a lectern.

Putin's revanchist and revisionist July 2021 paper titled, ‘On the historical unity of Russians and Ukrainians.' Almost as imaginary as the Nazi Aryan propaganda falsehoods.

The similarly imaginative, revanchist, and revisionist "Address concerning the events in Ukraine" from Feb 2021.

There. I have listed several examples. You don't have to like them, you don't have to agree, we know you won't and it doesn't matter because I think we understand that for some reason you can't agree with even obvious admissions by Putin. That's OK, we all have our blind spots and our biases.

When the US invaded Iraq twice without cause ( for oil) and killed over 500,000 were we trying to establish a loving uni polar relationship with carrots or sticks? lol

How many carrots did we drop on Vietnam after we invaded for no reason during that Long war?

How about when we invaded Somalia twice? Afghanistan? We sure gave them a lot of carrots lol

Why did the US build over two dozen bio weapon labs on Russia's border. Our Sect of State Newland admitted this under oath recently. Were we making carrots in those wmd labs?

So the above are your reasons why Putin invaded Ukraine? Based on Putin's use of Novichok to assassinate people in the UK and elsewhere, he will not be heard to whine about biolabs, real or imagined. He has no moral high ground whatsoever, none, given his behavior.

ribka, given your fear of "globohomo" Western corruption, your telling us that you have been in the areas of the former USSR, that you can read Russian, and your appreciation for Chechnya, Belarus, and Minsk, why are you here in the USA? Why are you not in Russia, with their great economy and morals and family values etc? That's a sincere question. You come across as a Russophile, so why are you here?

Last edited by ribka; 08/29/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
A 5 year old has a much better understanding of history and international politics. You should stick to shilling for Biden with Houston.

Ukraine has a 70 year history of embracing NAZIs they even helped round od Jews for slaughter in the 1940s.

The above UKO NAZI Azov brigade was declared a terrorist organization until Feb 2021 then all negative info is as scrubbed

I see the undo NAZIs continue up to bomb the nuke plant controlled by the Russians since February this year in Oder to initiate a nuclear catastrophe in Europe

These brain dead Biden shills like plummydummy and Houston keep making idiots of themselves

Lmao

Your response to my reply, where I politely answered your questions, is to spout insults. Because you have nothing better.

Originally Posted by plumbum

Ok here are some:

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It would be interesting to have genuine reports about Ukraine.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
No shìt. Where you gonna find any?

A wise man is frequently humbled.

Page 85 of 117 1 2 83 84 85 86 87 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

612 members (16penny, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 1beaver_shooter, 06hunter59, 160user, 60 invisible), 2,383 guests, and 1,304 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,139
Posts18,484,059
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.