O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by MontanaMan
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by CashisKing
You ever play chess?

If you can manage to take out the king... there is a very strong chance you will win the game...

Ya think?

So...

Do the radical Marxists who have been doing all this for the past 6 years just think WE are going to go away?

Are they delusional enough to believe nobody else will gain our backing?

They will attack and persecute whoever takes on the Swamp. But that will only strengthen resolve.

I do think he'll be indicted & I do think he will be convicted on some minor technicality with a more or less, directed verdict by a communist judge, on that legal technicality.

But as for anyone else getting backing, whoever replaces DJT, like probably DeSantis, will be obligated to the Uni-Party RNC & will never really replace DJT, nor have the level of backing that DJT has had. But he may sill win anyway unless the fraud team doesn't allow it.

But no replacement possibility will have the will or freedom to do what DJT did, & would do in a 2nd term.

And The Uni-Party will continue & we, The People, will have lost what is probably our last, & only remaining chance, to recover our country, I am sad to say.

MM

NO , they have no legal grounds. In their Dreams.

GB1

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
You ever play chess?

If you can manage to take out the king... there is a very strong chance you will win the game...

Ya think?

So...

Do the radical Marxists who have been doing all this for the past 6 years just think WE are going to go away?

They will attack and persecute whoever takes on the Swamp. But that will only strengthen resolve.

I do think he'll be indicted & I do think he will be convicted on some minor technicality with a more or less, directed verdict by a communist judge, on that legal technicality.

But as for anyone else getting backing, whoever replaces DJT, like probably DeSantis, will be obligated to the Uni-Party RNC & will never really replace DJT, nor have the level of backing that DJT has had. But he may sill win anyway unless the fraud team doesn't allow it.

But no replacement possibility will have the will or freedom to do what DJT did, & would do in a 2nd term.

And The Uni-Party will continue & we, The People, will have lost what is probably our last, & only remaining chance, to recover our country, I am sad to say.

MM

Don’t be naive.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Just like they didn't have legal grounds to steal an election.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Lucas1
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Just like they didn't have legal grounds to steal an election.

Or impeach twice, appoint Mueller, raid his home, demand his tax returns, this list is long.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
I think the Democrat machine will as it will be their October surprise

It will drag through the mid-terms and through next spring

Last edited by flagstaff; 08/29/22.

"Successful is leaving something in better shape than you inherited it in. Keep that in mind, son." Dad
IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by steve4102
You ever play chess?

Ya think?

So...

MM

Don’t be naive.

They have no legal grounds. They will drag this out in the media as long as they can.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
The Spirits are about to Speak ..
These are Very Bad Spirits ..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

73 members (300_savage, 2500HD, 10gaugemag, AdventureBound, 12 invisible), 4,135 guests, and 690 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,447
Posts18,528,810
Members74,033
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.