Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Remember this from Trump’s speech at the UN four years ago and these nazi delegate POSes laughing?

That video is a classic.

Fast forward to now. Germany is in BIG, HUGE, MASSIVE trouble. They have no fuel, no natural gas, and very little cord wood that is available .... their citizenry is waiting in lines for hours trying to get gas. Kids run behind coal trucks picking-up pieces of coal that falls-off. Winter is just around the corner over there. Germans will freeze to death. If you've ever spent time over there you know, Deutschland gets frigid af.

They are rationing like crazy over there ... Trump was 100% correct. Wonder if they're laughing now?

How do you say "karma kickbacks are a bee-atch" in German?

Germans desperate for fuel heading into winter. Workers told they must “freeze for freedom”

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Fück em.

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Every government is loaded with crooks who are out for themselves.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Reminiscent of every book I've read about life in Berlin in the winter of 1945-46.

"No good deed shall go unpunished!"
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Europe is literally about to go under. We are actually going to see the collapse of European civilization this winter. People are going to die. They are going to die of cold. They are going to die of civil unrest. And they will die of crime and other violence. I’m sure most of you realize this, but it gets cooooollllld in Europe. And if it’s a cold winter…

Imagine a Minnesota or Michigan in the modern world without sufficient electricity and fuel. And it’s not like a hundred years ago. Private citizens can’t even go buy coal in lots of places anymore if they had a stove to burn it. There will be killings in Europe this winter over freaking firewood.

I wonder if there is an influential group out there with a grudge against European civilization for a millennium of real and perceived mistreatment. If there is, it’s probably pretty happy right now. Europe is probably going to have the worst winter since WW II.

IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Fück em.

This^^^ In spades!!

FJB & FJT
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by JoeBob
Europe is literally about to go under. We are actually going to see the collapse of European civilization this winter. People are going to die. They are going to die of cold. They are going to die of civil unrest. And they will die of crime and other violence. I’m sure most of you realize this, but it gets cooooollllld in Europe. And if it’s a cold winter…

Imagine a Minnesota or Michigan in the modern world without sufficient electricity and fuel. And it’s not like a hundred years ago. Private citizens can’t even go buy coal in lots of places anymore if they had a stove to burn it. There will be killings in Europe this winter over freaking firewood.

I wonder if there is an influential group out there with a grudge against European civilization for a millennium of real and perceived mistreatment. If there is, it’s probably pretty happy right now. Europe is probably going to have the worst winter since WW II.

Oh yeah, there's a group out there that ''hates'' European civilization > a very powerful group.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Verylargeboots
Fück em.

They screwed themselves.

Love that video

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Meanwhile, the German Chancellor Olaf Scholz wants to expand the European Union and put an end to the right of veto.

What could go wrong?

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Tucker had a piece on this very thing last night.

IC B3

J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J

JB, evil has taken control. Evil is Satan. Satan wants misery and death for all created in HIS image.

If Satan's leftists minions get the chance, they will kill all the humans on earth other than those they want as slaves.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Whoa that's excellent Hawkeye! Thanks!

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Tucker had a piece on this very thing last night.

Being as most of Europe is very liberal this comes as no surprise

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
If they freeze, we'll freeze with them. You watch, after the election, Braindead Joe will ship all our heating fuel to Germany, and prices here will MORE than double.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I wonder if there is an influential group out there with a grudge against European civilization for a millennium of real and perceived mistreatment.

A Russian proverb fits here: A Jew will always tell you what happened to him, but he will never tell you why.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
I’m 52 and I don’t even have a clue where I could buy coal if I had to. I asked my dad who is 84 and the best he could come up with was that when he was a kid there were people who sold coal like they do bulk fuel nowadays.

Granted, we don’t live in a particularly cold area but the daily use of coal as a consumer product is barely within living memory.

I’ve said for a long time that the world was going insane, but this is a stark reminder that it wasn’t an exaggeration. These energy policies are going to collapse things overnight.

K
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
K
I have a LOT of wood laid in and more to cut.

Founder
Ancient Order of the 1895 Winchester

"Come, shall we go and kill us venison?
And yet it irks me the poor dappled fools,
Being native burghers of this desert city,
Should in their own confines with forked heads
Have their round haunches gored."

WS

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
If they freeze, we'll some here will freeze with them. You watch, after the election, Braindead Joe will ship all our heating fuel to Germany, and prices here will MORE than double.
[s][/s]

Fixt

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
I have a LOT of wood laid in and more to cut.

I don't heat with wood. But this old house has a huge double sided fireplace with vents in the brickwork above the firebox. I rigged some vortex fans on each side that broadcasts the heat coming from the vents out into the room. I also mounted a finned aluminum heat sink above the vents on the mantle above. Once the firebox heats up I can keep the house around 68 degrees, but I have to use a lot of wood to do it.

Wood is easy to come by around here, however. I've got quite a bit stacked up.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

588 members (10gaugemag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,580 guests, and 1,298 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,575
Posts18,492,022
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.