Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Maybe he was Jewish. Or Russian.

Last edited by jaguartx; 08/30/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Had a similar situation years ago at 2:30 AM with our daughter. I had my pistol in his face, directing him to get his ass out. He complied and didn’t come back. He’s alive today because of that. Probably the last intelligent thing he’s done.

Did the same about a dozen years ago… kicker was that he was at the wrong fuggin’ house! His girlfriend lived next door!

He was beating on my front door at 2am or so… of course I went to the door armed. As soon as I unlocked it, he tried to push himself in ‘til the barrel of my .40 touched his forehead… he backed on out then! Dude was lucky it was my door and not someone scared and trigger happy!

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Lot of things left unknown about this, like previous altercations, threats, drugs involved, etc.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by ledvm
When the kid physically broke through the door…he made the shoot acceptable. What he really needed was just a good azz-whoopin.
Maybe so but we know nothing about the dad. If it was me, the kid would win. I'm no longer capable of hand to hand fighting and wasn't much of a fighter in my prime.

We aren't supposed to admit that on the worldwide web. Everyone can be a badass here.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
I can't fault a man for protecting his home and family. As far as I'm concerned, the dude won a Darwin Award from his own actions.

IC B2

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
He looked disappointed when he walked off the porch.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by killerv
"walks a short distance before collapsing in the middle of a sun-dappled pathway."

sun-dappled, got us a dang writer on our hands....

The sun-dappled pathway gave way to a blood-spattered driveway as a slight breeze rustled the corn growing across the road and his feet kicked the dance of death.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Crazy ex boyfriends can harm a girl quick. I'd probably have taken a bat to the kid but if he's breaking into your home like that he's fair game. Tough call without the backstory on just how crazy and obsessed the kid is. Even decent kids can make a bad call now and then but who knows what he was.

Bb

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
I have no problem with that.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The girl wonders aloud if the guy is going to kill her. Must be a backstory there.

I wonder if a barking dog behind that door woulda given the guy pause. I like having a dog that barks in a threatening manner, they can disrupt the narrative.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
BTT.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Photos of the chick?

LOL
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Guy looked high AF to me. Happy ending !

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
it said they broke up 18 months ago ,why would he wait that long? most teenagers forget the girl a week later ,must be on drugs or obssesed .after a drug head tried to kick my front door in and cracking the frame but not getting in annd me with a 12 gauge in hand ,i have no sympathy for him or his family hollering ,he should not have been shot

NRA Life Member
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
Originally Posted by ledvm
When the kid physically broke through the door…he made the shoot acceptable. What he really needed was just a good azz-whoopin.
Maybe so but we know nothing about the dad. If it was me, the kid would win. I'm no longer capable of hand to hand fighting and wasn't much of a fighter in my prime.

We aren't supposed to admit that on the worldwide web. Everyone can be a badass here.

99% of these old fuggers wouldn't stand a chance.

I am MAGA.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
There are no winners? You must be kidding.

The girl and her dad are winners big time. Broad daylight, he heard the man say "I have a gun" and yet he breaks the door down.
This kid was a very dangerous person who deserved to die.
Imagine if he came over the next day, and dad wasn't there, and girl doesn't have a gun. He would have beaten that door down and something really bad would have happened to the girl.

She will love her father forever for keeping her from harm. He has fulfilled his duty as a man, as protector of his family. There aren't many men around these days.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
There are no winners? You must be kidding.

The girl and her dad are winners big time. Broad daylight, he heard the man say "I have a gun" and yet he breaks the door down.
This kid was a very dangerous person who deserved to die.
Imagine if he came over the next day, and dad wasn't there, and girl doesn't have a gun. He would have beaten that door down and something really bad would have happened to the girl.

She will love her father forever for protecting her. He has fulfilled his duty as a man, as protector of his family. There aren't many men around these days.

Wrong. He should have called for a social worker.

LOL
S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
How does the shooter know if the guy breaking in doesn't have a weapon? Maybe the shooter is not physically able to defend himself without a firearm. Lots of people assuming. If you're crazy enough to break a door in after being warned that the person inside has a gun, you deserve it. Good shoot on my end but I want more answers.

Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
these yahoo's got a Justice for James Rayl page on facebook ..funny .what about his intended victims?.. i just joined to see all B.S they post

NRA Life Member
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by smallfry
He looked disappointed when he walked off the porch.

Yeah.....and a little bit humped up.

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

593 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 01Foreman400, 160user, 12344mag, 007FJ, 58 invisible), 2,352 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,517
Posts18,472,471
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.