Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
How is it possible to clean up the leadership and the entrenched Deep State in the FBI in a practical way? More specifically, it will be impossible for any POTUS to fire ALL the leadership at the FBI without political fallout, likely substantial. What if you made the most political, and the most liberal of the leadership want to resign? Ahhh! But how to to do that.

What is the profile of so many in the FBI leadership? Comey and Wray are lawyers from New York. So many of the others are NE liberals and certainly most all are Democrats. They love working in Washington DC being around powerful and influential people. They love the social life, the cocktail parties, the big name political donors they hang with. Knowing that, do you see how to get rid of them?

Move FBI headquarters out of DC to Kansas City. Put it central to the country. In this day and age of Zoom meeting and air travel, no need to be in DC. Put them closer to the border to work on organized crime smuggling drugs and people in. The West Coast crowd has only half the flight to get back to HQs if they need it.

Meanwhile, Any NE Liberals that are in the FBI hierarchy will HATE life in Kansas City. Beef BBQ and flat lands. No circuit of endless cocktail parties with Hollywood celebs and wealthy political donors. Any of the Ivy League crowd will detest living among conservative farmers, ranchers, and what I would consider salt of the earth people. Their wives will not have Gucci and Armni boutiques to shop and the country clubs will likely be a major disappointment.

All that said, political ladder climbers will hate living in fly over country and likely quit in droves. Those that remain will be there for the love of the job, not for the smoozing and name dropping.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Be quicker and easier to just level anything and anyone inside the Beltway. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Works for me- - - - -build them gated communities to live in- - - - - -with chain link fences 10 feet tall and razor wire. Not for their own security- - - - -to protect the law abiding citizens from them!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Nope .. That goes for the FISA Court and Homeland ..

The Wicked should have No Home to Conspire From..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by hatari
How is it possible to clean up the leadership and the entrenched Deep State in the FBI in a practical way? More specifically, it will be impossible for any POTUS to fire ALL the leadership at the FBI without political fallout, likely substantial. What if you made the most political, and the most liberal of the leadership want to resign? Ahhh! But how to to do that.

What is the profile of so many in the FBI leadership? Comey and Wray are lawyers from New York. So many of the others are NE liberals and certainly most all are Democrats. They love working in Washington DC being around powerful and influential people. They love the social life, the cocktail parties, the big name political donors they hang with. Knowing that, do you see how to get rid of them?

Move FBI headquarters out of DC to Kansas City. Put it central to the country. In this day and age of Zoom meeting and air travel, no need to be in DC. Put them closer to the border to work on organized crime smuggling drugs and people in. The West Coast crowd has only half the flight to get back to HQs if they need it.

Meanwhile, Any NE Liberals that are in the FBI hierarchy will HATE life in Kansas City. Beef BBQ and flat lands. No circuit of endless cocktail parties with Hollywood celebs and wealthy political donors. Any of the Ivy League crowd will detest living among conservative farmers, ranchers, and what I would consider salt of the earth people. Their wives will not have Gucci and Armni boutiques to shop and the country clubs will likely be a major disappointment.

All that said, political ladder climbers will hate living in fly over country and likely quit in droves. Those that remain will be there for the love of the job, not for the smoozing and name dropping.

Much to learn, you have.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Works for me- - - - -build them gated communities to live in- - - - - -with chain link fences 10 feet tall and razor wire. Not for their own security- - - - -to protect the law abiding citizens from them!

OK, retard.

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Don't phugg up KC- - - - - -plant 'em in Cairo Illinois! Nothing there but groids on welfare and abandoned houses! If the world ever needs an enema, they'll plug in the tube at Cairo!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Don't phugg up KC- - - - - -plant 'em in Cairo Illinois! Nothing there but groids on welfare and abandoned houses! If the world ever needs an enema, they'll plug in the tube at Cairo!

OK, retard.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I would make them all take polygraphs answering the question of whether or not they have taken law enforcement action based on political beliefs. If the answer showed deception or in the affirmative, I would transfer them from the FBI to the southern border and let them finish out their careers in the Border Patrol guarding the border. Most would resign as that's down and dirty law enforcement with the real chance of getting killed.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
They would just take their slime with them, polluting the Midwest. No need for that. There are other ways.

Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
I would make them all take polygraphs answering the question of whether or not they have taken law enforcement action based on political beliefs. If the answer showed deception or in the affirmative, I would transfer them from the FBI to the southern border and let them finish out their careers in the Border Patrol guarding the border. Most would resign as that's down and dirty law enforcement with the real chance of getting killed.

This idea has merit.

You can roll a turd in peanuts, dip it in chocolate, and it still ain't no damn Baby Ruth.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Lee_Woiteshek
Interesting suggestion toward identifying FBI culprits. But, somewhere I learned that - due to their absence of empathy and moral equanimity - certain psychopaths/sociopaths easily lie and pass those tests.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
If the Russians wanted to show America that they are really decent folks, they would nuke Washington DC for us.

Sam......

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
What is the profile of so many in the FBI leadership?

Way I hear it, they're from Iran.

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Recall that Trump ordered BLM headquarters to move to Grand Junction, Colorado, since the majority of BLM lands are out West.

Recall also that Biden rescinded that move last year..

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Pooh! Let me teach them to fly for the rest of their lives!

I am..........disturbed.

Concerning the difference between man and the jackass: some observers hold that there isn't any. But this wrongs the jackass. -Twain

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Good idea but too late. They're already planning on building it in one of the most expensive and crowded places in the country.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/faci...le-for-agencys-move-gsa-tells-lawmakers/

If something on the internet makes you angry the odds are you're being manipulated
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Pugs
Good idea but too late. They're already planning on building it in one of the most expensive and crowded places in the country.

https://federalnewsnetwork.com/faci...le-for-agencys-move-gsa-tells-lawmakers/

Glad to see the idea has taken hold, but I'd get them far away from DC to some fl- over bastion of conservatism that no liberal Democrat could stand to live. Did you mention Ames, Iowa? College town. Presho, South Dakota?? Yes, I like that.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
e company grade officers in the AF had an idea that never really flew,, but it was immenently practical. Build headquarters buildings for every command in one area, surround it with triple razor wire and mined perimeters, and wire the communications so that all they ever did was to connect the buildings within the perimeter. they could coordinate among themselves to their heart's desire, but it never went anywhere, and we out in the field could get our jobs done. Could be a great solution for all of DC and those in the beltway.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I thought Iran was going to nuke DC.

hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
I thought Iran was going to nuke DC.

Shows you really can't count on them to do anything right.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

222 members (10ring1, 280ACKIMP, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 160user, 264mag, 27 invisible), 1,662 guests, and 1,079 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,628
Posts18,492,972
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.