Hop To
Page 1 of 2 1 2
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
I've always had a pretty strong immune system and other than a seasonal cold once every few years I never got sick. Until Covid.

I refused to take the vax for the longest time, but when my mom's nursing home wouldn't let me visit her without proof of vaccination I gave in. This was about a year ago. I got both doses.

In January of this year, when my mom passed, I got really sick. I didn't test positive for Covid but it was one of the most debilitating colds/flus ever and it lasted for about three weeks.

A few months ago, I actually tested positive for Covid and it took a few weeks to get over.

Last week, I came down with some sort of nasty fever/flu thing, again not testing positive for Covid, and am just getting over it.

Granted, getting older may have something to do with this (late 50s, but I'm in better shape now than I've been in many decades).

I tried to research the question of whether the vax reduces your immunity to colds/flus/viruses and couldn't find much. But three very debilitating illnesses in nine months, when I've never even been sick twice in a year before, makes me wonder.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The entire affair reduced everyone's immunity. Myself excluded.

You're not supposed to hit pause for two years and then reconvene. Especially if you're someone that travels frequently.

I tried explaining this to all the morons but they just ask if I'm a doctor. LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s plenty of research pointing to compromised immune systems from the vaxx. It’s just suppress by big tech. Each additional shot does more damage.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by deflave

You're not supposed to hit pause for two years and then reconvene. Especially if you're someone that travels frequently.

I tried explaining this to all the morons but they just ask if I'm a doctor. LOL

Dr. Flave?

FJB & FJT
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Lol, what do the retards say when you answer yes?

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Zinc, black elderberry, and a calorie surplus keeps me healthy. Problem is that I need to cut weight for hunting season now and will most likely get sick. But in the summers I am exposed to every virus and the above keeps me healthy.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Just found these articles this morning from independent studies in Germany and Italy:

https://anamihalceamdphd.substack.com/p/alarming-new-report-from-working

https://www.exposingtheirlies.com/p...people-s-blood-and-say-stop-vaccinations

Abstract from study in Italy:
https://ijvtpr.com/index.php/IJVTPR/article/view/47/80

This is a link to an article by Dr. Robert Malone, one of the inventors of the Mrna tech. He goes into detail how to repair damage from the vaxx.
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/well-being-cardiovascular-damage
Follow his protocols and do whatever you can to build your immune system and cut out anything that compromises it (alcohol, cigs, crap food etc.).

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
The shots will do more harm to the human body than good and will not keep you from becoming infected with the virus. I got sick last week of June didn't get tested but the symptoms were similar to covid. It had me feeling down for 3 weeks before I started feeling better. My lungs are still having problems 2 months later but still happy I didn't take the shots. We did window visits when my dad was in nursing home, but I understand your reason to take the shots you did what you thought was best at the time.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

I’m surrounded by illegal alien workers and all the diseases they carry on a daily basis which has helped me build a super immunity to anything out there.

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by SBTCO
This is a link to an article by Dr. Robert Malone, one of the inventors of the Mrna tech. He goes into detail how to repair damage from the vaxx.
https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/well-being-cardiovascular-damage
Follow his protocols and do whatever you can to build your immune system and cut out anything that compromises it (alcohol, cigs, crap food etc.).

Good advice. Although I don’t thinks it’s just the shots that have had a bad effect. SARS -CoV2 was designed from the beginning to attack immune systems, and we still don’t know what the long term effects are going to be. Excess deaths numbers from Europe are up 7-10% over expected right now, and there is no e plantation from the powers that be.

Minimum 5000 IU of D3 daily, preferably with Vit K; Taurine seems to have a lot of benefits as well (dose is variable). I’m giving weekly shots and recommending those supplements to my patients.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
IC B3

O
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
O
Zero jabs. Never again taking the annual Flu shot. Take daily doses of Zinc, D3-K2, and Vit-C. And Ivermectin, if needed.

Only the rocks live forever!

Last edited by org_Rogue_Hunter; 08/31/22.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Remsen

Colds changed in the 90's.

When one came down with a cold they usually went a week. Some time in the 90's a new strain of cold started going around, and it lasted 3 to 4 weeks. We called it the valley crud, I was living in the Phoenix area at the time.

This has now moved around the country with all the snow birds being exposed and taking it to their summer homes.

I have friends in Oregon and Washington that have experienced the long cold in their area.

Something that you probably need to take is a good daily vitamin and Zinc. You probably should be taking the over 50+ vitamin daily.

Also, the physical condition you are in will make a difference in how you cope with the long cold.

If you have the long cold, your health is now at greater risk to come down with something else, so be careful who you are around.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Robert Malone's recommendations are a good start.

His advice only addresses one aspect of the vaccine damage and that is to the cardiovascular system.Since Vitamin K-2 is fat soluble it won't be necessary to take several times a day.Once a day of adequate levels is all that is needed.

He did recommend magnesium glycinate at 400MGs a day.That's a good recommendation since there are about 10 forms of magnesium but the Glycinate form is the most bio-available.Most nutrition oriented physicians have been recommending 600 MG's for heart health for decades.There is a strong correlation between magnesium deficiency and heart disease especially metabolic syndrome.

A Japanese study also shows a link between increased Taurine intake and reduced risk of heart conditions.

He falls short in not recommending supplements that have a 40 year proven record of helping the heart to heal.Co-enzyme Q-10 and its current more bio-available form Ubiquinol has been used in Japan to heal patients who have suffered various heart related issues such as miocardial infarctions.

Any program to reduce the toxicity of foreign substances would not be complete without mentioning the most important organ that accomplishes this and that is the liver.Taking a supplement, that was proven in Germany to aid the liver in production of the enzymes that are necessary to accomplish this is Thisilyn.This is an extract of the milk thistle plant that helps the liver to produce super oxide dismutase, catalase,methionine reductase and glutathione peroxidase.

One of the most powerful healing substances is glutathione.The preferred form has been N-acetylcysteine also known as NAC.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Remsen
I've always had a pretty strong immune system and other than a seasonal cold once every few years I never got sick. Until Covid.

I refused to take the vax for the longest time, but when my mom's nursing home wouldn't let me visit her without proof of vaccination I gave in. This was about a year ago. I got both doses.

In January of this year, when my mom passed, I got really sick. I didn't test positive for Covid but it was one of the most debilitating colds/flus ever and it lasted for about three weeks.

A few months ago, I actually tested positive for Covid and it took a few weeks to get over.

Last week, I came down with some sort of nasty fever/flu thing, again not testing positive for Covid, and am just getting over it.

Granted, getting older may have something to do with this (late 50s, but I'm in better shape now than I've been in many decades).

I tried to research the question of whether the vax reduces your immunity to colds/flus/viruses and couldn't find much. But three very debilitating illnesses in nine months, when I've never even been sick twice in a year before, makes me wonder.
It's been known for a long time now that the mRNA shots destroy your immune system. Only recently, those who were pushing it are admitting it. But it's old news unless you are just plugged into CNN.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by org_Rogue_Hunter
Zero jabs. Never again taking the annual Flu shot. Take daily doses of Zinc, D3-K2, and Vit-C. And Ivermectin, if needed.

Only the rocks live forever!
After my total loss of faith in the medical establishment from the COVID BS, I've sworn off all vaccines, except, perhaps, tetanus every ten years or so.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by 12344mag

Lol, what do the retards say when you answer yes?

They ask if he has an airplane.

I am MAGA.
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Remsen

It's been known for a long time now that the mRNA shots destroy your immune system. Only recently, those who were pushing it are admitting it. But it's old news unless you are just plugged into CNN.

I'm unplugged from all news...cable, print, etc. When I want to know something, I research it (or ask people who I think may know).

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It was well documented that RSV was occurring more severe and more frequently in adults than it had ever in the past, namely the vaccinated.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I had the Rona when it wasn't cool...summer 2020. It was pretty rugged. I've got the new and improved version now. You can tell it's the same crap, but diluted by 90%.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I had the Rona when it wasn't cool...summer 2020. It was pretty rugged. I've got the new and improved version now. You can tell it's the same crap, but diluted by 90%.
Glad to hear it's milder.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

584 members (1_deuce, 1Longbow, 10gaugemag, 160user, 10gaugeman, 17CalFan, 56 invisible), 2,506 guests, and 1,307 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,187
Posts18,484,861
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.