E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by Fubarski
70,000 people took to the streets of Prague in a mass protest against the EU and NATO. They demanded neutrality in the war and action on energy prices. This is the future for all governments that act against the interests of their people.

https://twitter.com/DagnyTaggart369/status/1566102862475796482

— Paweł Wargan (@pawelwargan) September 3, 2022

Reuters

LOL

It shows how weak society is, anticipation of freezing buttocks is enough to throw all other values and ideals away. I guess they did not learn anything by being served to Hitler on a silver platter.

Says a lot that you skip over Soviets fer Nazis

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

chaos spreads throughout Europe

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It looks like the Bolsheviks have their work cut out for them in the coming years. I don't know what form their "work" will take. But I suspect it could be very ugly.

My hope is, I get to watch it as an observer,....as I do everything else that's going on in the world today.

I've done a bit to make it that way,...bought a little patch of land in Bumphuck. The next step is a living in "a van down by the river".

I hope it doesn't come to that. But I know of an exceptional spot down by the river,...and I think I could scratch together an appropriate van.

,...so I don't worry about it any more than necessary.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I guess they did not learn anything by being served to Hitler on a silver platter.

As opposed to Russia,....who apparently *did* learn something from the Bolshevik Revolution.

Russia doesn't want another one. Germany doesn't yet realize that they're having one.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I guess they did not learn anything by being served to Hitler on a silver platter.

As opposed to Russia,....who apparently *did* learn something from the Bolshevik Revolution.

Russia doesn't want another one. Germany doesn't yet realize that they're having one.

Putin is highly dedicated, I give him that. Today there are probably more political prisoners in Russian jails then in USSR under Brezhnev.

IC B2

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Putin is highly dedicated, I give him that. Today there are probably more political prisoners in Russian jails then in USSR under Brezhnev.

Source?

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R

Ironically more political prisoners now in the US than Russia

Can you openly post something critical of your government on social media in your backward toilet without repercussions? Is news heavily censored in your toilet bowl? Are certain books firearms and free speech banned in your country?

What disingenuous kahhunt

Last edited by ribka; 09/04/22.
P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by plumbum
"The World Economic Forum-controlled President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky, has rented his vacation villa in Forte dei Marmi, Italy for 50,000 euros (USD 49,720) per month.

On Tuesday, Italian newspaper Il Tirreno reported that the 4 million dollar luxury home with six bedrooms, and a pool was rented to Russians.

Meanwhile, the hypocritical President has demanded Italy and Europe ban Russians from entering Europe."

Reuters

LOL

Those are not sourced from Reuters.

Please give us the correct attributions.

In this thread, the legit posters are debating with the mental equivalent of pigeons.

In a debate with those that have no ability ta reason, there's no need to provide assistance for their research.

Curious just whom you consider "pigeons." Name-calling is a sign of frustration, and what children do when they have run out of argument.

Maybe I musunderstand your metaphor, please explain.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"The World Economic Forum-controlled President of Ukraine, Vladimir Zelensky, has rented his vacation villa in Forte dei Marmi, Italy for 50,000 euros (USD 49,720) per month.

On Tuesday, Italian newspaper Il Tirreno reported that the 4 million dollar luxury home with six bedrooms, and a pool was rented to Russians.

Meanwhile, the hypocritical President has demanded Italy and Europe ban Russians from entering Europe."

Reuters

LOL

In this thread, the legit posters are debating with the mental equivalent of pigeons.

In a debate with those that have no ability ta reason, there's no need to provide assistance for their research.

Curious just whom you consider "pigeons." Name-calling is a sign of frustration, and what children do when they have run out of argument.

Not name callin, just a perfect comparison.

Specially for a poster that can't even figure out he's the pigeon.

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P

Reuters

LOL

Not name callin, just a perfect comparison.

Specially for a poster that can't even figure out he's the pigeon.

You have nothing to contribute except fake news. Another person to ignore.

IC B3

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F

Putting another poster on ignore is a sign of frustration, and what children do when they have run out of argument.

E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E

Putting another poster on ignore is a sign of frustration, and what children do when they have run out of argument.

Ignore those who disagree and won’t be swayed by your point of view.

Vax, mask, Ukraine… what next I wonder?

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
70,000 people took to the streets of Prague in a mass protest against the EU and NATO. They demanded neutrality in the war and action on energy prices. This is the future for all governments that act against the interests of their people.

https://twitter.com/DagnyTaggart369/status/1566102862475796482

— Paweł Wargan (@pawelwargan) September 3, 2022

Reuters

LOL

It's begun.

Czech PM Petr Fiala accuses the 70,000 protesters in Prague on Saturday of being "pro-Russian" and holding "extremist positions". https://twitter.com/OB_Ages/status/1566444870948065280

— Bro Fii (@OB_Ages) September 4, 2022

Sound familiar?

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J

Surprised he didn't call you an "ignor ant".

I am MAGA.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Toot called Ren50 a niqqer.
Lol

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by Raferman
Toot called Ren50 a niqqer.
Lol
Another intelligent feather in her cap. LMAO

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
]
Originally Posted by Houston_2
[Linked Image from bloximages.chicago2.vip.townnews.com]

If you’ll look at Louisiana, Mississippi and Florida plus other states you’ll see that duck911 and were right and the naysayers are wrong and have been all along but don’t let facts get in the way.

Then there’s the Variant.

Then there’s the overrun hospitals with the mostly unvaccinated.

There’s more and we were and are right about it all along.

Ain’t any ‘giving up’.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ribka

Ironically more political prisoners now in the US than Russia

Can you openly post something critical of your government on social media in your backward toilet without repercussions? Is news heavily censored in your toilet bowl? Are certain books firearms and free speech banned in your country?

What disingenuous kahhunt
And to piggyback on that is Putin openly trying to permanently destroy his country and make Russia’s citizens minorities? Is he openly defying the laws of the land flooding his country with 10’s of millions of illegal aliens each year?

P
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
P
Originally Posted by efw

Ignore those who disagree and won’t be swayed by your point of view.

Vax, mask, Ukraine… what next I wonder?

I don't ignore people only because I disagree with them.

I don't mind debate, there are many things I have yet to learn, and my mind can be changed, but not by the likes of Fubarski. I see nothing he offers, but fake news and insults. Insulting him in return will accomplish nothing, so I ignore him.

That's probably why there is an ignore function to use.

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
🖕Putin and his enablers.
2 links for those smoking hot 9mm ammo deals????
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Page 95 of 117 1 2 93 94 95 96 97 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

592 members (10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1badf350, 1lesfox, 1936M71, 12344mag, 61 invisible), 2,522 guests, and 1,431 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,195
Posts18,485,034
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.