Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Weird to see so many retards lining up to bow down and be a “subject”.
Easy to see how we wound up with 8 years of Obama and how the current idiot got elected.

Or hopefully, casual visitors to this website won't see and take your post as a measure of the type of individuals that post here. It has nothing to do with "bowing down", but here, maybe this will help you:

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
It’s very illuminating to see so many black people on Twitter and other social media platforms celebrating the death of the Queen and claiming that they want to dance on her grave.
When Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926 London was almost completely white, it was a homogenous city that represented the indigenous people of the British Isles. By 2022, the year of her death White Britons were a minority in London, the city had been claimed by migrants and its character, culture and the daily life of its residents had totally changed, becoming foreign in many ways.
Queen Elizabeth never made any protestations against these changes, in fact, on multiple occasions, she welcomed them and even told White Britons to embrace them.
Yet now, in the aftermath of her passing, the people she watched colonise London, the people she welcomed into Britain, the people who she smiled upon and told White Britons to accept, many of them are celebrating her death, condemning her and wishing the vilest things upon both her and her family.
I think there’s a lesson to be learned somewhere here…

-Mark Collett

[Linked Image]
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
London Bridge Has Fallen Down

Now the 10 days of Shutdown begins. Is this the 10 days of darkness Q told us was coming? [D] day has occurred. This is D1. On D10 (IIRC) the Queen will be buried.

Patriots are in control. We will have our country back.

As Q said, "The Queen protects the King." The Queen is down.

Trump has honored his promise to the Queen to not move against the King and take down the Royal Family Criminals until after the Queen's passing.

The torch of the Lion of Judah has been passed.

In 10 days, let the games begin.

GOD Bess America.

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/09/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now you know why Trump created the so called Faux-Pas of walking around in front of Queen Elizabeth on his visit.

She was carrying the burden of knowing the British Empire had fallen.

Trump and the Patriots were now in control. Trump let her bow out gracefully.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

MAGA

I Dindo Nuffin
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Now the 10 days of darkness Q told us was coming with D day has occurred. This is D1. On D10 (IIRC) the Queen will be buried.

Trump has honored his promise to the Queen to not move against the King and take down the Royal Family Criminals until after the Queen's passing.

GOD Bess America.

Hope it's not the end of times again

Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
IC B2

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

And the queen came to tea…..

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Now the 10 days of darkness Q told us was coming with D day has occurred. This is D1. On D10 (IIRC) the Queen will be buried.

GOD Bess America.

Want to show us where I said we were at the end time or, is as your way, do you just want to sound cute even if it means being a liar and slander others.

I love it when scum does lie, and lie scum will.

I Dindo Nuffin
P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
And Harry and Meghan make this all about them in 3,2,1…….

Last edited by Potsy; 09/09/22.
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
The old man who used to run the local pool here is getting buried today. I’ll miss him. I never met the Queen of England. Don’t give a chit about her one way or another. I can’t wrap my head around why any other American does.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BCBH
It’s very illuminating to see so many black people on Twitter and other social media platforms celebrating the death of the Queen and claiming that they want to dance on her grave.
When Queen Elizabeth II was born in 1926 London was almost completely white, it was a homogenous city that represented the indigenous people of the British Isles. By 2022, the year of her death White Britons were a minority in London, the city had been claimed by migrants and its character, culture and the daily life of its residents had totally changed, becoming foreign in many ways.
Queen Elizabeth never made any protestations against these changes, in fact, on multiple occasions, she welcomed them and even told White Britons to embrace them.
Yet now, in the aftermath of her passing, the people she watched colonise London, the people she welcomed into Britain, the people who she smiled upon and told White Britons to accept, many of them are celebrating her death, condemning her and wishing the vilest things upon both her and her family.
I think there’s a lesson to be learned somewhere here…

-Mark Collett

"Whose bright idea was it to put every idiot in the world in touch with every other idiot? It's working!" -- P. J. O'Rourke
IC B3

T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
RIP. My condolences to her family and country. I thought she was a pretty cool old broad. A looker back in the day. Her son Chuck however, is what happens when inbreeding goes wrong.

Just down the road from The City of Lost Souls in the Land of the Blind.
Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M

GOD Bess America.

Want to show us where I said we were at the end time or, is as your way, do you just want to sound cute even if it means being a liar and slander others.

I love it when scum does lie, and lie scum will.

I never said that you said it was the end of times - I said I hope it's not the end of times again. You seem to read things that aren't there.

Originally Posted by Raspy
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are a lying jerk.

That's a bold assertion. Point out where you think I lied.

Well?
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

309 members (16penny, 204guy, 219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 257robertsimp, 1_deuce, 37 invisible), 2,427 guests, and 1,223 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,239
Posts18,485,860
Members73,967
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.