Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Raylon will make up some kind of B.S. story to Art and all will be good.

FJB & FJT

W
Campfire Tracker
Online Sad
Campfire Tracker
W
I figure he had dirt on Hillary.

V
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
V
Originally Posted by Raeford

HA!

"I had no choice" ***tips hat and walks off to fuçk some blonde chick***

O
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
... Too bad there is no military surviellance drone footage like in LaVoy Finnicum's case. ...

There may very well be "surveillance video". But, guarantee the general public will never see it unless it supports the Marshals decision to shoot.

KFWA Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Priors for assault on a LEO.

Parole violation.

Multiple felonies.

The guy should have been going away for life as a 3 striker. Yeah, the Marshals are going to come get your ass at your Daddy's funeral, if you are stupid enough to attend. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

What the Marshals thought they saw to justify use of deadly force, we will probably never know.

Too bad there is no military surviellance drone footage like in LaVoy Finnicum's case.

or even a body cam

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
HA!!!

DMc Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by DigitalDan
Disgusting in all regards.
Absolutely, unless the warrant was for pedophilia.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by JoeBob
You know when the Gestapo and SS showed up to carry someone off, they generally knocked on the door and gave them a few minutes to compose themselves.

They were nice compassionate guys.

crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
with about zero facts to go by, it's hard to say who was right and who was wrong. My natural inclination though, is to look at this as just another government over reach and another act of gratuitous violence and excessive response. Of course, the 'truth' will never be known.

Sam......

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
When they came for my wife's oldest son, I got a heads-up phone call the night before from a friend. I got up early the next morning looked out the window spotted their two vehicles went out side and waved them over. Told them he'd be right out, no need to cause a scene. They did ask how I knew they were coming, but I didn't tell them.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I found this. But I can't say why U.S. Marshalls got involved.

https://www.wvnews.com/news/wvnews/...rce=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share

very likely it was the Marhsal's regional task force. could have been Marshals or other LEO's from various fed, state and local agencies attached to the task force under USMO

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

C
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
C
If this is true it's almost unbelievable. The federal government is not your friend. I hope all of us have a plan when they come knocking...

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Orion2000
... Too bad there is no military surviellance drone footage like in LaVoy Finnicum's case. ...

There may very well be "surveillance video". But, guarantee the general public will never see it unless it supports the Marshals decision to shoot.

Lavoy was straight up murdered. But just like Ashley nothing will ever happen. We could never get away with burning down cities over it. I try lo like the police but after a few incidences this year I'm reminded how truly awful some of them are. Like everyone else I'll have to take them as individuals and judge each on their own merit. Some of our local ones are just another $12 an hour ego case with a gun. One guy I know who quit used to tell me how some of his Co workers would talk endlessly about how they couldn't wait to get there first kill. I told him they should take up big game hunting instead of state sanctioned murder.

Another friend was the lead investigator in the rancher that was gunned down by two cops in Idaho after his bull was hit by a car. He told me personally that it was straight up murder that they gunned down an innocent man. I asked why nothing ever happened and he said word came from the feds in DC to stand down and let it pass. He obviously wasn't black.

Bb

E
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
E
Exact same scenario happened in Douglas, WY in 2016.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wouldn't believe everything the MSM says about this...

Last year the US Marshals fugitive task force were arresting a wanted felon here, and the story was MUCH like this one. Guy was shot. family and friends swore up and down they "Just shot him..." "He was unarmed,,,"

That went on in the paper for about 6 months until the Marshal's Service released video of the scum pointing a gun at the marshals.

I never believe the media reports right out of the box. No way no how.

Maybe it happened that way, maybe not... Sooner or later the truth usually comes out.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

Last year the US Marshals fugitive task force were arresting a wanted felon here, and the story was MUCH like this one. Guy was shot. family and friends swore up and down they "Just shot him..." "He was unarmed,,,"

That went on in the paper for about 6 months until the Marshal's Service released video of the scum pointing a gun at the marshals.

Maybe it happened that way, maybe not... Sooner or later the truth usually comes out.

Just hope it wasn't a vape pen. Violent multiple felon with a multi year record? He knew who they were and they were coming.

"Maybe we're all happy."

"Go to the sporting goods store. From the files, obtain form 4473. These will contain descriptions of weapons and lists of private ownership."
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Everyone has heroes.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by KFWA
Jason Arnie Owens helped carry his father’s casket to the hearse, then turned to embrace a relative. He never made it to the cemetery.

As mourners gathered outside a northern West Virginia funeral home on Aug. 24, two plainclothes officers with a fugitive warrant swooped in from separate vehicles, called Owens' name and shot him dead, spattering his 18-year-old son's shirt with blood as horrified loved ones looked.

"There was no warning whatsoever,” family friend Cassandra Whitecotton said.

In the blink of an eye, stunned friends and family already mourning one member lost another. Now, they want answers — not just why Owens was shot but why the encounter happened the way it did.

Law enforcement officials aren't explaining much right now, citing an ongoing investigation. Owens, 37, was wanted on a fugitive warrant, but the U.S. Marshals Service hasn't said what it was for. The agency also said in a statement that he had a gun when members of a fugitive task force approached. Multiple witnesses contend that's not true.

Whitecotton and others who stood just feet away said Owens was unarmed, had been hugging his aunt, Evelyn O’Dell, and was fired on immediately after his name was called. Witnesses also dispute the U.S. Marshals' assertion that first aid was performed right away, before emergency medical services arrived.

"They yelled Jason’s name. They just said ‘Jason’ and then started firing,” Whitecotton said. “There was no identifications they were U.S. Marshals — anything. They did not render this man any aid at all. Never once they touched him to render any aid whatsoever.”

As relatives prepared for services Friday for Owens, a state police investigation of the shooting was underway. But patience in the community is wearing thin.

Relatives and supporters protested outside the Harrison County Courthouse last week, accusing law enforcement authorities of overreach in the death of Owens, who was white. A Facebook page called Justice for Jason Owens has swelled to about 800 members — more than half of the population of Nutter Fort, where Owens was killed.

Underlying the unanswered questions is whether some boundary of decency had been crossed in arresting a man in the midst of burying his father.

“If they’ve been searching for someone and they finally figure out where they are, they’re going to get them,” said Tracy L. Hahn, a Columbus, Ohio-based security consultant who retired after 32 years in law enforcement, including as deputy police chief at Ohio State University.

Hahn said she knows agencies that have gone to funerals but have waited until afterward to approach the person.

“There must be some extenuating circumstance that they felt the urgency to arrest him then instead of waiting, if there was some risk factor, an escape risk or something like that,” Hahn said.

Family members aren’t so sure. They say it only adds to their sense of disrespect that the agencies involved feel no obligation to address their questions.

“We want to know why you would do this in front of his family,” said Owens’ cousin, Mandy Swiger. “And what gives you the right to do that to an unarmed man?”

Acting U.S. Marshal Terry Moore said he couldn’t answer questions during the investigation and messages left with state police weren’t returned.

It’s not clear whether video exists from police bodycams, a police vehicle dashboard or the funeral home itself. Unlike major cities where detailed incident reports and video footage are released after fatal police shootings — sometimes within hours — that rarely happens in West Virginia.

West Virginia law exempts police from having to release video footage during an investigation. And the U.S. Marshals Service office said it did not write a detailed incident report about the shooting, referring to the news release that withheld Owens’ name and other details.

Where did you find this well written piece? I see no citation?

P.s. lavoy got what he wanted....and deserved.

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/09/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Everyone has heroes.

And you know what they say about meeting them.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

In my humble opinion, the MSM is less trustworthy than Joe Biden.
For what it's worth.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

523 members (1OntarioJim, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 1badf350, 219DW, 1234, 55 invisible), 2,376 guests, and 1,222 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,801
Posts18,496,290
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.