Print Thread
Hop To
Page 113 of 117 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 116 117
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Russia has now lost control and abandoned two major key hubs presenting a major setback for the Russian military who is attempting to regroup and is a big embarrassment for Putin.

BBC

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
"Let's get out of NATO!" shout tens of thousands of French people in the streets of Paris yesterday.

https://twitter.com/tamilatapayeva/status/1566172212419239936

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Yea didn't you see all the combat footage and listen to the embedded journalists. There are so many dead Russians being transported its just like during the cold war the u.s. thought the Chinese were moving troops !! But no it was dead chinese from starvation being transported.
I can't figure out why they show pictures from 2014, make up the ghost of Kiev, make up the Ukrainians telling the Russian ship to f off.
I'm no expert but I do not think you have to be to see that things are not as they would have you believe.

It’s 5 Ukies to 1 Russian ..

Why ..
Because the Russians have better Artillery and they are Accurate.

The Ukies have limited Munitions all they way Around ..

BBCCCP Holy S hit ..

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Angus1895
20 hr 51 min ago
Through geolocation and the statements of the Ukrainian military, independent analysts and Russian military bloggers, it's estimated that Ukrainian forces have taken well over 400 square kilometers of territory this week in the Kharkiv region.
400 square Kilometers is a petty serious gain. If the front is 12 miles wide it would over a 12 mile gain. I hope the Russians can reverse this. NATO and the NWO are putting all they can into Ukraine.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Hastings
20 hr 51 min ago
Through geolocation and the statements of the Ukrainian military, independent analysts and Russian military bloggers, it's estimated that Ukrainian forces have taken well over 400 square kilometers of territory this week in the Kharkiv region.
400 square Kilometers is a petty serious gain. If the front is 12 miles wide it would over a 12 mile gain. I hope the Russians can reverse this. NATO and the NWO are putting all they can into Ukraine.

The only "gains" by any ukes is in areas taken and abandoned by Russia, because they didn't want to commit enough troops to hold remotely populated areas.

The only "attacks" have occurred in those areas, as a dog and pony show to justify the billions sent to the ukes.

Russia has flanked the areas "taken" and will retake the areas whenever it decides to.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
And for the life of me I can't figure out why we are still working with the Russians on space flights.
The American people would do well to be friendly with Russia as it is today. Maybe not when Stalin was in charge but Russia is a different nation now. Our government and NATO is pushing as hard as it can toward global government subservient to the central banks which will become THE central bank. The only serious obstacle to the NWO is Russia allied with east and south Asia. If Russia can be neutralized Asia will fall in line. NATO and the bankers are willing to risk world war to cause a Russian revolution.

Putin has called their bet.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I just don’t like anything about this situation. It’s as if this crap in Ukraine has opened the spigot up and virtually unlimited money and munitions come pouring out. Ultimately it’s a foregone conclusion that Russia “wins” and takes the territory they desire or Russia, in order to save face, levels everything. They’re being as methodical and surgical as the bumbling and barbaric Russians can be, which ain’t saying much. The Ukrainians citizens that truly are not politically inclined are the ones that are suffering greatly and will continue to suffer. Those poor people are being forced at gun point by their government to fight a military campaign against major world superpower. Those Ukrainian citizens are being used by their government, by the West and by the media to serve the agenda of evil and greedy people. I really do feel bad for the “commoner” that didn’t have much before and now has nothing all because of political games being played by greedy bastards thousands of miles away.

There really can’t be any question as to the outcome of this. The only questions are how long?..how many more Ukrainians have to be sacrificed?….how much more damage to the infrastructure will be caused?

The same people that have pushed for this to happen since Obama’s color revolution of 2014 are the same ones that are currently getting their machines organized for the post-war rebuild. The more damage done now means the more it’ll ultimately cost to rebuild which means the contracts will be even bigger and the skim and corruption will be orders of magnitude bigger. They get rich blowing it up and they get rich rebuilding what they blew up….

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
20 hr 51 min ago

The only "gains" by any ukes is in areas taken and abandoned by Russia, because they didn't want to commit enough troops to hold remotely populated areas.

The only "attacks" have occurred in those areas, as a dog and pony show to justify the billions sent to the ukes.

Russia has flanked the areas "taken" and will retake the areas whenever it decides to.
Maybe Russia is pulling the old Indian trick of retreating into a canyon so the troops chasing them can be massacred.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
20 hr 51 min ago

And the free Christian world hangs in the balance. Pray for Saint Vlad, the savior of the free world!!

Laughing!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski
20 hr 51 min ago

LOL.

Izyum, the major rail hub of Kupyansk, & Velykyi Burluk.

It's an ass kicking of Orcs the like of which God has seldom seen.

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
🖕Putinistas👎👎

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Someone please rouse Bristoe and let him know That the small audience here he earlier referred to is now up to 96,062 and counting.

Surely he has something meaningful and pithy to add here.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Someone please rouse Bristoe and let him know That the small audience here he earlier referred to is now up to 96,062 and counting.

Why do you like to show your butt in front of so many people?

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Bristoe

All he has is is this board man leave the poor-second-screename-cuz-no-one-took-him-seriously-as-Toot-and-‘Fire-is-all-he-has-troll to call people names because they’re such terrible people for calling him names.

H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H

Mainly for them to kiss.

You’re a bit cranky this evening. Hope things get better for you.

I care.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Tootie is horned up for you Bristoe!

Hahahah!

She likes the abuse.

I am MAGA.
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
You’re a bit cranky this evening. Hope things get better for you.

Not cranky at all. I'm just studying your disingenuousness--how you bounce from thread to thread--using one thread topic to say things which demonstrate a "right" ideology, then jumping to another and expressing a classic leftist mindset.

I noticed it a while ago. But you've really been outdoing yourself lately.

J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J

It's what azzwholes do.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
At least Northman openly expresses his contempt for "Make America Great Again" Christians.

P
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
P
And for the life of me I can't figure out why we are still working with the Russians on space flights.
The American people would do well to be friendly with Russia as it is today. Maybe not when Stalin was in charge but Russia is a different nation now. Our government and NATO is pushing as hard as it can toward global government subservient to the central banks which will become THE central bank. The only serious obstacle to the NWO is Russia allied with east and south Asia. If Russia can be neutralized Asia will fall in line. NATO and the bankers are willing to risk world war to cause a Russian revolution.

Putin has called their bet.

China by itself can tell the entire world to f*ck off, including the world Bank, western banks, central banks, the left bank, the right bank, the cabal, the cabal bank, etc. Russia's economy is about the size of Texas's. If an economy the size of Texas's could change the world without the threat of nukes, Texas would have done so already, they are just a little independent-minded. But it can't, and neither can Russia. China needs neither, but is happy to manipulate Russia.

Unless of course Putin recreates an Eastern Bloc in the geopolitical image of the former USSR. Then he will have a box to stand upon.

Last edited by plumbum; 09/10/22.
Page 113 of 117 1 2 111 112 113 114 115 116 117

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

565 members (1234, 10gaugeman, 10gaugemag, 1OntarioJim, 222Sako, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,437 guests, and 1,315 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,154
Posts18,484,287
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.