Print Thread
Hop To
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
First “they” declare those that voted for Trump “extremists “, “dangerous “ and a “threat to our Democracy “.

Then “they” call Trump supporters that attended the Jn 6 protest “Terrorists” and a threat to National Security.

Now starting Yesterday on the anniversary of the Islamic Attack on America “they” started the narrative comparing those that voted for Trump and still support him to the Islamic Terrorists that took down the Twin Towers and attacked the Pentagon.

Placing MAGA Americans into the same category as the Islamic Terrorists that killed thousands can only mean one thing, at least to me, that “they” have something planned, something as BIG or Bigger that the 9-11 attack and they are going to set it up so it appears to be MAGA voters.

Thoughts?

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by steve4102
Thoughts?

"They" want to declare martial law so bad they can taste it.

It's the only way they can retain power.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
C
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
C
OK...

Let it begin.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
November can’t get here soon enough.

I know, I know, November doesn’t matter if they can steal the election. The country is a powder keg - if the election is messed with, I am not sure they can can control the repercussions.

J
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
J
They are creating a boogie man the same way Adolf did with the Jews. Dems have been doing this for a while.

Ideas are far more powerful than guns, We dont let our people have guns. Why should we let them have ideas. "Joseph Stalin"

He who has braved youths dizzy heat dreads not the frost of age.
IC B2

O
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
O
I think they are creating a position, so they can defend the steal that's coming this Nov.

U.S. government was established to represent citizens, NOT TO RULE OVER THEM.
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Let's Roll...

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
They gotta do something to derail the coming Trump train. Why?

Because they know he's going to drain the swamp with them in it.

Contrary to your belief, Stevie, they know "Something is being done."

They know Q is not a Larp, which is why they tried to destroy it. Problem was, Q was too big and powerful to be destroyed.

Why?

The Patriots are in control. That is why there is Panic in DC.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/12/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
One wonders if there is a legal path to suspend the elections in a declared "National Emergency"?

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by jdm953
They are creating a boogie man the same way Adolf did with the Jews. Dems have been doing this for a while.

Yes, and January 6th was similar to the Reichstag fire. I'm sure there were plenty of Antifa and BLM in the mix to egg on the rioters. I think that the OP is saying to be ready for an even bigger incident because January 6th didn't work out to be a big enough deal to frame half the people in the US.

"Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem."
Ronald Reagan
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
but unlike the Jews in Germany in the 1930s, the Trump supporters are not unarmed, and are willing to duke it out.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by StoneCutter

Yes, and January 6th was similar to the Reichstag fire. I'm sure there were plenty of Antifa and BLM in the mix to egg on the rioters. I think that the OP is saying to be ready for an even bigger incident because January 6th didn't work out to be a big enough deal to frame half the people in the US.
Don't forget paid FBI operatives and agents. They were clearly in the mix, too, likely in league with BLM and Antifa. Ray Epps is on video several times directing and provoking mob violence against the Capital and the Capital Police, yet the FBI is strangely disinterested in him, but intensely interested in grandma and grandpa who took a tour of the Capital, while staying inside the velvet ropes, after the police invited them in.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I was layin in bed this morning with the bubble guts thinking the exact same thing. I was right.

O
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
O
My thoughts, I hate democrats!!!

The more I get to know people, the better I like dogs, life is short, eat dessert first.
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
There is truth in everything mentioned above. Incumbent politicians, upper level bureaucrats and their puppet masters are in a panic. They have long term plans for a NWO and the greatest threat to that plan is Trump and the American citizens who believe in freedom, the constitution and patriotism. There are things they can't control in the short term which has the potential to completely upset their applecart. The corrupted voting system has been revealed and they must find new ways to cheat. They are poking the bear called conservatism.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by oldtimr1
My thoughts, I hate democrats!!!
I hate Bolsheviks (and those who've sold out to them), regardless of party affiliation.

L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
double down on the tinfoil. No shortage on it,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yet. LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by CashisKing
OK...

Let it begin.

Lock and load...

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I think the only way the democRATS feel they can maintain power FOREVER, is to make up something drastic, blame it on the other side, and then do all they can to KILL millions of Trump supporters in this nation. I'll guarantee ya, Assassinating Trump is high on their agenda. He can't be re elected in 2024 if he isn't alive.

Their tactics are not hard to figure out... if you ever read the writings of Marx, Trotsky, Lenin and Mao... all their plans and actions are right out of Communism 101.. and every time they screw up, the game plan is to just blame it on the other side.

If the democRATS get their way, many of us on this website won't be alive to see much of 2023....

and believe me... if you don't think that is their game plan, then you are blind to the obvious.

The left hasn't got a chance with "fair elections", and haven't for decades. and they have worn out their surprises in pulling election fraud every time...even the most clueless conservatives are finally starting to wake up to that.

many of us, our only chance of survival is to turn into Good DemocRATS....

Many Americans who have never lived overseas, suffer from the old " it can't happen here" syndrome...

they will find out differently soon enough...because the democRATS are running out of opponents, who will believe the next scam they are trying to run at time of elections....

The Civil War isn't coming. For the liberal left, its already here. They started it in 2020... and have been doing its starting shots since Trump won in 2016 with their Mueller Probe and their Russian Collusion and Impeach Trump fiascos, during his entire term in office.

"United we Stand, but divided we fall".. coming to a neighborhood near you.

People will just be pulled out of their homes, after it has been set on fire and shot on their front lawns or in the urban streets...
The UN will come in to 'secure the peace' as the democRATs set up martial law nationwide.

That is their biggest wet dream.... its all just a matter of time.. as the Conservatives just stand by and watch cluelessly with a "I hope that doesn't happen to me" look on their faces. Just like Soviet Russia, Nazi Germany and Communist China.. and a host of other radical take overs in world history. Yeah, it can happen here and will happen here.. because "Good People" will stand down and do NOTHING.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Fantasyland campfire ride,
only the unvaxed get tickets....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

599 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 10ring1, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 61 invisible), 2,435 guests, and 1,317 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,203
Posts18,485,258
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.