Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
HR IC

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

The only things you "shoot",are your mouth and Imagination. Hint.

Pardon my simply shooting it all and then some. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Big Stick
I've got to say, "that is a pretty cool picture". Well done little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
It would literally kill you to answer my question wouldn't it 😂😂😂

https://thehandloadinglog.wordpress.com
μολὼν λαβέ

"Weatherby was too long so I nicknamed it "Bee""
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
TheBigCry,

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

Kchuntis,

Pardon The Splendid Pixels being far too much for you to "handle"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

I simply shoot it all and am afforded the luxuries,of not being forced to guess,as you "live" vicariously. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!................

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
We built a 25-06 about 14 years ago using a Hart barrel #2 at 24". Can't remember the twist. It was deadly on all sorts of things using 115 Combined Technologies. Bull elk, antelope, whitetails, mule deer, mtn goat, all died nicely using it. Has a nice McMillan Classic stock on it too. Doing it over maybe I'd have done an 8 twist 280 Remington but hard to argue with what it has done all these years.

Need to dig it out of the safe and shoot it again. Been a while since its been out. The 6.5x47 lapuas have been doing the heavy lifting lately.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
TheBigCry,

You are sucking the wrong ass. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............
My apologies to Mr. Gracious Sensitivity. Be well little buddy.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I've had a goodly herd of 25's,many of which were/are 25-06. Hint.

An over the counter Rem 700 280 will Smooch,stabilize and magfeed a .796 BC outta da' box. With the 264x47 Lapooey or Kreedmire,you get a .697 BC very easily and Hornady will even Gift Wrap same,in Kreed Factory Fodder. Go 8" in 280 and .838 BC's are a fhuqking terror. Hint.

.257" 115 CT's "grant" a .453 BC,which is as funny as it sounds. I shoot .585 BC's at 3200fps+,from multiple 224 Speedmires and them extrapolations are UGLY and very real. Guess which is a fhuqk of a LOT more FUN to shoot?!? Hint.(grin)

If only because bullets matter wayyyyyyyyy more than headstamps,the 25's and esp[ecially 25-06 can't begin to hang. Such simplistic facts,are a rather bitter pill for many. .620 BC's out of a Six-TwatSix at 3200fps+,are rather wicked and same goes 6-284. Hint.

Barrels are CHEAP in The Grand Scheme. Hint.....................(grin)

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
I guess your ego is the only big thing about you.lol

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

There's no need to quantify,that guessing is all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

IC B3

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
yep barrels are cheap so shoot what ya want and change it if you want later ...if you want high bc bullets great if you shoot 100 yards and want a 25-06 have at it ....no need to make it a pissn match each and every time

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
queen70,

Facts ain't "subjective" and VERY fhuqking few,have anything even bordering a FIRST Fhuqking Clue. Hint.

You CLUELESS Drooltards are a fhuqking hoot! Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!............

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
When do you go back to work?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
FEW things fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Everything is bigger in Texas and especially the fhuqking Whine. Hint.

Found a coupla thousand .257" 90's I'd forgotten about. This is why. Squared Smooch in the Varmint Special and a .224" 90 Beer can for extrapolation. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Kchuntis,

There's no need to quantify,that guessing is all that you can "do"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Super original comeback we never heard any of those words before on the fire

μολὼν λαβέ

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Kchuntis,

Kudos on your becoming a "we"...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

It is fascinatingly HILARIOUS,that you Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims",can't ever seem to connect a single fhuqking dot. Then you muse aloud,how you MUST "live" vicariously. Hint.

There's little danger of you having Won The Lottery,getting an IQ Transfusion or actually Shooting wares that exist,since your last Post. Of course tomorrow will be no "different" and you've got that "going" for you. Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so even you can "afford" to "contribute". Hint.

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

μολὼν λαβέ

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
I'd buy another one just so stick and whine some more even though I don't even listen to it he's on the super secret ignore LOL

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Imitation is THE most Sincere form of Flattery...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
FEW things fhuqking funnier,than a fhuqking Texan trying to talk Rifles or The Outdoors...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Obviously reading comprehension is not your forte. But read my post again, very slowly. There is no mention of rifles or the outdoors.... just a question.

Can your sophomoric gibberish. Just answer the question.

And I'll repeat myself: If you ever decide to grow up and have an adult conversation about our mutual interests, please let us know.

Page 4 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

524 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 1234, 01Foreman400, 59 invisible), 2,373 guests, and 1,216 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,412
Posts18,489,030
Members73,970
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.