Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
There’s been absolutely no doubt that Miss Lindsey is a typical swamp scum politician with no moral center. I never could stand that POS.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The day is coming where all the good people will have to put life on hold. Sometimes there are more important things to handle besides a good life.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I know him personally .... have for almost 40 years.

He's a coqucker plain and simple. Forked-tongue POS. Not to be trusted but, unfortunately, we have open primaries here and the coqsucking RINOs and libtards who have moved here, from blue states they phuqed-up and then bailed-on, keep voting him back into office.

When Strom was alive Lindsey was okay. When Strom passed (God Bless his soul) Lindsey started sucking John McCain's coq and he went to the dark side.

The FBI has the male hooer dirt on Lindsey ... we all know about his doings down here. He's turned into a deep state swamp rat sell-out POS. No integrity, no honor. His morals I could give a fat baby's ass about quite frankly but .... he does. Rather the public perception of him ... so he is a puppet to the deep state.

Libtard northeast yankee [bleep] are like rats and cock roaches .... they infest things and wherever they land they ruin it. They are parasites, pests, carriers of disease and plague.

We're fighting it now down here in the deep south.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
lady G will beon foxiness again soon and Hannity will praise the pedohomo as a great patriot

T
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
T
Republicans have no choice but to come out STRONGLY against this crazy election time maneuver.

"Be sure you're right. Then go ahead." Fess Parker as Davy Crockett
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by toltecgriz
Republicans have no choice but to come out STRONGLY against this crazy election time maneuver.

They won't.

Marching orders have been issued.

They have been laying low, all of them, including forum favorites like DeSantis and Cruz, as Team Biden purges the MAGA ranks.

Turtle hates the MAGA movement. He wants it destroyed like he wanted the Tea Party destroyed.

Turtle doesn't want his fingerprints on the purge, weasel that he is.

Don't be surprised if Turtle is willing to throw the 2022 elections to allow Team Biden to continue the purge.

Then for 2024, we will see the expected suspects on stage like trained seals; DeSantis, Cruz, Noem, Haley, Scott, Stefanik, etc, etc.

There are Trillions $$$ at stake.

I think Trump has other plans .........

Attached Images
DeSantis-1.jpg (29.41 KB, 198 downloads)
theclub.JPG (36.44 KB, 193 downloads)
DeSantisFamily.jpg (21.67 KB, 190 downloads)
Last edited by SupFoo; 09/14/22.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by SCRooster
I know him personally .... have for almost 40 years.

He's a coqucker plain and simple. Forked-tongue POS. Not to be trusted but, unfortunately, we have open primaries here and the coqsucking RINOs and libtards who have moved here, from blue states they phuqed-up and then bailed-on, keep voting him back into office.

When Strom was alive Lindsey was okay. When Strom passed (God Bless his soul) Lindsey started sucking John McCain's coq and he went to the dark side.

The FBI hasnthe male hooer dirt on Lindsey ... we all know about his doings down here. He's turned into a deep state swamp rat sell-out POS. No integrity, no honor. His morals I could give a fat baby's ass about quite frankly but .... he does. Rather the public perception of him ... so he is a puppet to the deep state.

Libtard northeast yankee [bleep] are like rats and cock roaches .... they infest things and wherever they land they ruin it. They are parasites, pests, carriers of disease and plague.

We're fighting it now down here in the deep south.

Close all the Golf Course..

Enforce your Sodomy Laws ..

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Fox News carried Ms. Lindsy's water in the run-up to his reelection in 2020. At least weekly sheit face (she/it face) was on air screaming for money and financial support. And kept getting invited back for more airtime.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by kappa8
Fox News carried Ms. Lindsy's water in the run-up to his reelection in 2020. At least weekly sheit face (she/it face) was on air screaming for money and financial support. And kept getting invited back for more airtime.

And promptly stabbed Trump in the back immediately after Trump helped him get re-elected.

Can't stand that phag.

It was hilarious watching Jesse take him apart last night.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
I can Hannity foaming at the Mouth ..

You can’t do that to my Bitch…

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
R
funny , she announced on the same day the horrible cpi data was released. The economy is the biggest issue for the gop to take back the house and senate.

The one issue that can defeat the gop these mid terms is abortion. The courts just sent abortion back to the states. So lady G, with the help of his own gop, is going to ensure the same gop is defeated.

Goes to show how really corrupt our system is now

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
That's right. The Supreme Court handed the Dems an early Christmas gift. Dems will come out of the woodwork to vote based on the abortion ruling.

R
Raeford Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
That's right. The Supreme Court handed the Dems an early Christmas gift. Dems will come out of the woodwork to vote based on the abortion ruling.

And Mth Linthey is seeing to it that they not forget!

Zelinsky was bemoaning the fact last week that 'if' the GOP should take both houses the aid to Ukraine may be cut back.

Mth Linthey won't stand for that!

FJB & FJT
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Instantly recognizable as a ploy to cost the GOP seats so the status quo can remain. Pissed me off as soon as I saw it. He's slime.

Now with even more aplomb
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
The globalists in charge compelled SCOTUS to release the idiotic abortion issue before the elections to stem the complete obliteration of the democrats by energizing the voting block responsible for electing every democrat president since Truman: FEMALES. This is why there will be no "red wave".

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Jessie sees right through Graham's bullschidt but this isn't taking anybody apart.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
They can cover up his red blotched face with make-up, but can do nothing about his glazed-over eyes.
The guy is an alcoholic and has been for a long time.

But to the point of the matter, I'm sure Lindsey is being well compensated by Turtle for embarking on this suicide mission. Probably just blew-up the "red wave" some peeps were hoping for.

Kudos to Jesse for calling him out.

Last edited by SupFoo; 09/15/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Morewood
Originally Posted by local_dirt
Jessie sees right through Graham's bullschidt but this isn't taking anybody apart.

Show me anyone besides Tucker and Jesse who challenge these Rinos at all. They're a disgrace and THE ENEMY.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
R
Raeford Online Content OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
Hell LD, RINO's won't come near Tuckers show and doubtful that many more will come on Waters.

FJB & FJT
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Graham is making that statement in order to get American women to vote Democrat.

Most women are easily manipulated schitt for brains.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

555 members (10gaugeman, 02bfishn, 160user, 1234, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 52 invisible), 2,468 guests, and 1,227 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,427
Posts18,470,733
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.