Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
If we loose in November, we've lost the country. It will be the fault of the hard core conservatives and the abortion issue. A lot of people didn't vote for Trump because he was mean. My guess is the Democrats will pack the SCOTUS and make criminals out of those who resist. Republicans are their own worst enemy and suck at poker.

Life is good live it while you can.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Good lord in heaven, I can smell the fear and doubt...and it stinks.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TrueGrit
If we loose in November, we've lost the country. It will be the fault of the hard core conservatives and the abortion issue. A lot of people didn't vote for Trump because he was mean. My guess is the Democrats will pack the SCOTUS and make criminals out of those who resist. Republicans are their own worst enemy and suck at poker.
What are you talking about?

Most of the lefts agenda now is gridlocked because they don’t have a super majority in the Senate. If the Republicans win one Senate seat or the win the house it’s the same net result as if they win by a large margin.

The thing is 90% of Republicans in office are RINO’s anyhow.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody that got their panties in a twist over that ruling was never going to vote GOP anyway. Not a big deal

That's about right.

Probably a bunch of "moderate libertarian" types butt hurt though.

Hell with em.

That's not true and is just your attitude talking. I'm pro-life and am happy with the ruling, but many Republican women who would have voted Republican have turned because of it.

OK...put your head back in the sand.

(I hope you strike water, BTW grin )

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When the pollsters rank issues, abortion is waay down the list. Yes, there is media fed hysteria right now and it sound ominous...but the reality is women and their cheerleaders go the grocery store and gas pump a lot more than they go to the abortion store. This Bidinflation is really double digit, I'd guess almost 30%...that is going to hold a lot more sway in November.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by luv2safari
Originally Posted by MAC
Anybody that got their panties in a twist over that ruling was never going to vote GOP anyway. Not a big deal

That's about right.

Hell with em.

That's not true and is just your attitude talking. I'm pro-life and am happy with the ruling, but many Republican women who would have voted Republican have turned because of it.

Hope you haven't actually swallowed the Kool-Aid. Spit it out, if it's not too late. And stop believing the BS the media spews all over the country like a terrible case of the shits.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Some of you who identify as "conservative" are waaaaaaay too easy to spook.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by flintlocke
When the pollsters rank issues, abortion is waay down the list. Yes, there is media fed hysteria right now and it sound ominous...but the reality is women and their cheerleaders go the grocery store and gas pump a lot more than they go to the abortion store. This Bidinflation is really double digit, I'd guess almost 30%...that is going to hold a lot more sway in November.

Let's all hope it will. We have a Nation to lose, and I'm not going to go quietly if they somehow keep Congress.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by MAC

That's about right.

Hell with em.

Thanks!

However...you suppose they were Republicans to start with??

I am always surprised how many "republicans" were Pro Mandate for the vaxx. Saddened really.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A propaganda piece, which will be repeated ta justify the fixed election results that may follow.

People think, ta this day, that blacks turned out in record numbers for O'Buckwheat.

Not.

IC B3

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Squidge
Originally Posted by copperking81
Roevember is coming

A national poll conducted for the Wall Street Journal just before Labor Day indicated the nullification of Roe v. Wade had replaced the economy as the issue most likely to drive voters to the polls. The survey also showed that Democrats have a 20-point edge over the GOP on abortion policy.

A new national Fox News poll also illustrates the power of the support for abortion access/ pro-choice vote and the surge in support for Democratic congressional candidates. Voters indicated that they opposed the high court’s decision to overturn Roe by almost a two-to-one margin. Democrats had a decisive advantage among the many respondents in the survey who indicated that they were deeply concerned about abortion.

lol spooge... you have about as much credibility as jag with all the bullchit linky garbage you post.

So you're saying that Miss Lindsey's proposed 15 week national ban won't have a negative affect in competive House races in Blue states?

I'm saying that like jag, you post nothing but spam. And like jag, you have no credibility. Sorry spooge.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by MAC

That's about right.

Hell with em.

Thanks!

However...you suppose they were Republicans to start with??

I am always surprised how many "republicans" were Pro Mandate for the vaxx. Saddened really.

Same group of cowards.

“I’m pro-life (except when it comes to elections)

“I’m pro-liberty and self determination (except when there is a super scary flu out there. Then fûck you all)”

To be fair there are a number of member here that have consistent in their belief it’s ok to kill an unborn child. It’s a hard thing to fathom if you’ve held your own newborn in your arms, but most of these are childless [bleep] anyway. All they vote on is their wallet.

Last edited by BillyGoatGruff; 09/16/22.

MAGA
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Anyone who thinks that anything short of a well rounded Conservatism is capable of making America great again is sadly mistaken.

The limited scope of and blind spots inherent in half assed friedmanesque libertarianism or what was called “Reagan Conservatism” are responsible for our country’s current state.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'd be interested in knowing what the distinctions of those principle are. IOW, what was wrong with Reagan's ideas and how there errors should be corrected.

Don't be the darkness.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by MAC

That's about right.

Hell with em.

So Women aren’t in those Legislative Bodies in the States that are curtailing the Open Meat Market ..

I think you Listen to the Mordor Mules to Much
Bawanna..

Of course we’ll have a Mid Term to find out if the My Kind of Republican was Right ..

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Limbaugh hit on the stupidity of the OP's logic many times.

The OP thinks the more ground you give the better your position. That's an inherently idiotic position to hold.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave

The OP thinks the more ground you give the better your position. That's an inherently idiotic position to hold.

Hey Mister! All we have to do is abandon MAGA and everything will be okay again!

I am MAGA.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Absolutely indisputable.

Don't be the darkness.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

Hey Mister! All we have to do is abandon MAGA and everything will be okay again!

The OP believes that.

The OP and his ilk opposed Trump from the get-go.

They're fugking idiots.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by RiverRider
Women like freedom and small government not interfering with their life. Good government promotes both life and freedom, what's happening in the aftermath of the Dobbs decision promotes neither.

You have to protect life before you protect liberty or else there's no point in it. In principle, protecting life is a primary obligation.

You don’t “protect life” by doing things that are calculated to cause your own party to lose in a mid term election. Do you? If anybody can voice an intelligent theory on how this will help the conservative cause, please, post it up, I can’t see it.

Last edited by OMCHamlin; 09/16/22.
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

97 members (300_savage, 10gaugemag, 338Rules, 35, 1beaver_shooter, 1eyedmule, 15 invisible), 1,591 guests, and 965 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,082
Posts18,501,644
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.