-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
A really good video about how blessed we are, geographically speaking, as a country. Absolutely fascinating.

What a shame that the NWO swamp rat marxist commie politicians are screwing-it-up, for all of us now and in the future, so badly.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Good video.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OP?

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Seriously it was the land and WHITE People. JFC the people that were here had no written language,no wheel, very little ag, and we're untamed savages. What a bunch a of Karen bullshit.

They're lucky we didn't wipe them off the face of the earth. But in typical white man fashion we gave the. Reservations. Fugg it, they all retards but not as dangerous as ni ggers.

Last edited by Ghostinthemachine; 09/17/22.
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Ghostinthemachine
Seriously it was the land and WHITE People. JFC the people that were here had no written language,no wheel, very little ag, and we're untamed savages. What a bunch a of Karen bullshit.

They're lucky we didn't wipe them off the face of the earth. But in typical white man fashion we gave the. Reservations. Fugg it, they all retards but not as dangerous as ni ggers.

Now hold on, we all know Hyspanics and blacks built this country while the lazy fat whypeepo sat around and watched.

Imagine a corporate oligarchy so effective, so advanced and fine tuned that its citizens still call it a democracy.

IC B2

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Interesting video, thanks.

https://postimg.cc/xXjW1cqx/81efa4c5

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Soli Deo Gloria

democrats ARE the plague.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Tyrone
OP?

I have no idea either.

I tried to watch the video, but only made it a few minutes. The very queeeer narrator was unbearable to listen to. And when "he" said that basically any people planted in North America would have eventually become dominant in the world, I just had to stop it right there.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Borchardt
we all know Hyspanics and blacks built this country while the lazy fat whypeepo sat around and watched.

Fully agree.

This is why when we look at the home countries of the blacks and browns we are amazed by the sprawling technological glory of it all. Everyone has access to top notch medical care, unlimited clean water, plenty of food. Their space programs leave us slack jawed. The number of industries their companies dominate is unbelievable.

No way are those homelands violent schitholes that the inhabitants will risk their lives to escape at the first opportunity.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
OP?

As I understand it, "OP" is zoomerspeak for overpowered.

Generally applied to games, meaning that some feature in the game is so powerful that it upsets the balance of play.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Stickfight
OP?

As I understand it, "OP" is zoomerspeak for overpowered.

Generally applied to games, meaning that some feature in the game is so powerful that it upsets the balance of play.

Exactly ... and at first I didn't realize what they were asking me because I assumed they were asking me OP (original poster) and then the question mark and I thought .... lol, anyways.

Yeah, it's a really interesting video.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

155 members (300_savage, 3333vl, 1_deuce, 673, 450yukon, 264mag, 19 invisible), 1,975 guests, and 1,193 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,889
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.