Yeah, whatever.

GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Yeah, whatever.

Good call.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Given the moronic shyt I've read in this thread, Ayoob has more credibility than when it started.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by jwp475
You make zero sense, the guy defended himself clear and still git prosecuted, so you and Aboob recommend doing nothing

Aboob is full of BS pure and simple

You're just making [bleep] up to be disagreeable. Ayoob does not recommend doing nothing. He recommends doing things wisely. Big difference. I'd take his advice over some of the [bleep] I've read on this forum any day. In the end, whether you walk or have to spend your life's fortune defending yourself is going to be based on what your actions give to a states attorney.

Blue does this for a living read his post slowly and try to comprehend

Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
From personal experience...

If you use force against someone and they want to sue you, no amount of hand wringing or base covering will prevent or help that. Either you're a terrible person who screwed up or you're not.

Same-Same for activist prosecutors.

"No sense in giving them extra ammunition"..... It doesn't matter. They're going to paint you as the villain NO MATTER WHAT.

Last edited by jwp475; 09/17/22.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
You make zero sense, the guy defended himself clear and still git prosecuted, so you and Aboob recommend doing nothing

You're just making [bleep] up to be disagreeable. Ayoob does not recommend doing nothing. He recommends doing things wisely. Big difference. I'd take his advice over some of the [bleep] I've read on this forum any day. In the end, whether you walk or have to spend your life's fortune defending yourself is going to be based on what your actions give to a states attorney.

Yeah, I read it, and he's right. Know how I know? Because I've been doing it for more than 30 years, too. That's my job. I have to provide defenses for people that are being sued for all manner of bullshit. People that got hurt when they tried to assault someone. Homeowners who are sued because they shot an intruder. Insureds that get sued because they deck someone that harasses their wife. Anyone can sue you for anything. Whether or not is ultimately goes anywhere is based on what the attorneys are given. That's the fugging point. The less you give a prosecutor or a plaintiff attorney to prosecute a case against you, the better.

IC B2

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

Yeah, I read it, and he's right. Know how I know? Because I've been doing it for more than 30 years, too. That's my job. I have to provide defenses for people that are being sued for all manner of bullshit. People that got hurt when they tried to assault someone. Homeowners who are sued because they shot an intruder. Insureds that get sued because they deck someone that harasses their wife. Anyone can sue you for anything. Whether or not is ultimately goes anywhere is based on what the attorneys are given. That's the fugging point. The less you give a prosecutor or a plaintiff attorney to prosecute a case against you, the better.

No Blue is a LEO not a Civil attorney

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'm not an attorney, either. But I have attorneys on contract for insureds and I manage the litigation that arises from civil suits. Self defense situations, including clear cut cases, generate a lot of lawsuits. How someone handles themselves in a self defense situation is paramount. A plaintiff attorney, and a prosecutor, will use anything they can use against you.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/17/22.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J
a prosecutor, will use anything they can use against you.

That's a given, but Aboob's BS doesn't negate that fact.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I'd have seen a lot more defense verdicts, and fewer settlements and verdicts if more defendants had followed his advice. Maybe not 100%. But you wouldn't believe some of the dumb [bleep] I've seen.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/17/22.

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Abood vs Flave ...
Round 2 ...

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The very last person I'll take use of force advice from in an employee of an insurance company.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
And I've seen cops [bleep] up more cases than anyone.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Yes, the people involved in cases are usually the ones who screw them up. Hard to screw up a play from the sidelines.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's the side lines that gets a wrongly prosecuted individual justice. And usually the ones that pay for it.

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Yeah, I'm Fling serious.

Then you're a F'ing idiot. Did you read Wader's post? He is a lawyer and presently a judge.

You noticed that too....he's a total morOn

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I'm not an attorney, either. But I have attorneys on contract for insureds and I manage the litigation that arises from civil suits. Self defense situations, including clear cut cases, generate a lot of lawsuits. How someone handles themselves in a self defense situation is paramount. A plaintiff attorney, and a prosecutor, will use anything they can use against you.

So you work for an insurance company?

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
J
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Just a Hunter
In my time in the military, I learned tactics from people who had never been in a fight but may have learned from people who had. Were they wrong to teach me?

AyBoob grossly misrepresented himself for decades.

Get real.

How so?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

LOL

Yeah, so what we have to do is hire and pay for lawyers to unfuq what many cops screw up. You know, jacked up investigations and reports, failures to talk to witnesses, allowing evidence to deteriorate and spoliate. That sort of thing.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 09/18/22.

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
J

LOL

Yeah, so what we have to do is hire and pay for lawyers to unfuq what many cops screw up. You know, jacked up investigations and reports, failures to talk to witnesses, allowing evidence to deteriorate and spoliate. That sort of thing.

None of which has anything to do with Aboob telling you to shine your light on the floor instead of where you are looking

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage

LOL

LOL

Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

575 members (12344mag, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 1badf350, 1234, 59 invisible), 1,808 guests, and 1,294 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,229
Posts18,524,760
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.