Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
I think we're seeing a definite divide between those members who think that my headline fairly conveyed the idea he was expressing and those who think it was misleading.

If that wasn't an attempt to mislead, then CNN is only slightly misleading!

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
I think we're seeing a definite divide between those members who think that my headline fairly conveyed the idea he was expressing and those who think it was misleading.

If that wasn't an attempt to mislead, then CNN is only slightly misleading!

Kinda like Ray Epps didn't "lead" the folks into the capital.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
I think I nailed the meaning of his statement. As I said earlier, movements are made of people.

You remind me of the folks who preach that Whiteness needs to be eliminated, but deny that they are calling for the elimination of White people.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Your words were meant to inflame.

Period.

Imply I'm a liberal, just flat say it. DGAF
Been around the block, BS is BS. Washes off pretty easy.

Been over this before, Liberals are scum.
Those who lie for them are doing what one would expect.

I expect more from conservatives.

If you can't have a debate being honest, you don't have a leg to stand on.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
I think I nailed the meaning of his statement. As I said earlier, movements are made of people.

You remind me of the folks who preach that Whiteness needs to be eliminated, but deny that they are calling for the elimination of White people.

But isn’t that the point of why they say things the way they do?

1) to have plausible deniability if called out for their call to violence and the way their friends like ANTIFA interpret them

And more importantly

2) to allow those who don’t want to see the truth a way to give them the benefit of the doubt and continue to look the other way while the Left take & utilize the power attained by conquering our institutions

Like those who were too polite, civilized, and invested in the establishment’s credentialing system to admit that Alger Hiss was a Soviet spy

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by efw

1) to have plausible deniability if called out for their call to violence and the way their friends like ANTIFA interpret them

And more importantly

2) to allow those who don’t want to see the truth a way to give them the benefit of the doubt and continue to look the other way while the Left take & utilize the power attained by conquering our institutions

Like those who were too polite, civilized, and invested in the establishment’s credentialing system to admit that Alger Hiss was a Soviet spy
Yes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

And more importantly

Very possibly.
Do you really think he plans to murder everyone who supports Trump?
How could you possibly know?

I deal with this type of reasoning daily.
Folks absolutely certain they know someone did something, they don't.

There are folks against us who would pull the trigger, now.
More who wouldn't mind.
Unless the tides change, it's coming.

But we still can't know that this guy is serious about gunning down
Americans. His words are a warning, something to be highly concerned
about. But if you can't distinguish between what he said and the Title,
then you can't understand the point being made here.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by efw

And more importantly

Very possibly.

More who wouldn't mind.

So your calling Timba an Archangel ..

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Who is Timba?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by efw

And more importantly

I have learned when efw post it's worth reading and is usually spot on..... this post is no exception.
Of course they intend to kill us, it should be obvious to anyone paying attention, if you listen they say as much... a fool buries his head in the sand and ignores their intent.
Of course if you subjugate yourself to them and allow them to enslave you, they may let you live.... maybe

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
IC B3

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tim Ryan silhouette targets?

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There's a big difference between killing Republican people and killing a MOVEMENT. I know nothing about the guy but I don't see where he suggested they kill people.

He came right to the edge. Why? Are Republicans threatening him, or is someone else?

Why did he essentially he would sit down and negotiate?

Someone or something is a threat to him and his.

He is willing to negotiate.

He knows something big is coming and he knows from who it comes. He also knows he and his are losing the battle.

He knows what's coming. The Great Awakening. He knows the Declass is coming.

He knows, as Q said, Public Awareness = Game Over

Connect the dots. Mr Ryan did. Combat Tactics.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Last edited by jaguartx; 09/18/22.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
There's a big difference between killing Republican people and killing a MOVEMENT. I know nothing about the guy but I don't see where he suggested they kill people.

If any of our political leaders said something like this about the progressive fascists they would interpret it in the worst possible way. We should do the same. However, as the vast majority of the news media is part of the Democratic Party and doesn’t handle the news fairly. We have to not give up and fight to death to defend our country, liberty and lives.

Additionally, killing our political movement would be killing us and our country. The progressive fascists are working to turn the USA into a fascist one party state where they rule without the constraints of our constitution or democracy. Many people sacrificed their lives to preserve our liberty and if we surrender to progressive fascist tyranny we will loose everything.

[Linked Image from ]
T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ConradCA
If any of our political leaders said something like this about the progressive fascists they would interpret it in the worst possible way. We should do the same. However, as the vast majority of the news media is part of the Democratic Party and doesn’t handle the news fairly. We have to not give up and fight to death to defend our country, liberty and lives.

Additionally, killing our political movement would be killing us and our country. The progressive fascists are working to turn the USA into a fascist one party state where they rule without the constraints of our constitution or democracy. Many people sacrificed their lives to preserve our liberty and if we surrender to progressive fascist tyranny we will loose everything.
Like.

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by irfubar
I have learned when efw post it's worth reading and is usually spot on..... this post is no exception.
Of course they intend to kill us, it should be obvious to anyone paying attention, if you listen they say as much... a fool buries his head in the sand and ignores their intent.
Of course if you subjugate yourself to them and allow them to enslave you, they may let you live.... maybe

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I remember when the left turned up the rhetoric once before. Anyone remembers the Bernie Sander's supporter who took the violent rhetoric up a notch:

https://news.yahoo.com/news/shooter-republicans-sanders-fan-had-run-ins-law-184220528.html

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by efw

And more importantly

Very possibly.

More who wouldn't mind.

Get your head out of your ass and quit carrying their water. The words were deliberately chosen to inflame and further insight violence.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Steve Scalise may have an opinion about leftist that take the rhetoric to heart.... just sayin

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
T
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
T
I briefly spun through the TV channels this morning , eating chow. Washington week was really getting after the violent extremism we all are fomenting, Jan 6th, Trump, blah , blah , blah, and how the White House is justified in their recent drivels! Makes me sick, don't know why I even bother to look!

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Like.
X2

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

591 members (222Sako, 1minute, 204guy, 10gaugeman, 1lessdog, 1Longbow, 64 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,325 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,694
Posts18,494,150
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.