Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Tell us about it.

Me, I haven't, but I dated a woman who had a daughter by a guy whose family was VERY well off, to the tune of 100's of millions of dollars.They owned an Insurance company that operated all over North America/Europe/++, insuring ships/oil companies/federal/state stuff.

The guy was no father to the daughter whatsoever, he claimed the woman got pregnant by him thinking she'd get a lot of money from him.
She asked for and got $800 per month child support. His parents and Grandparents had nothing to do with Bridgett.

He got $19K per month spending money, his residence, the penthouse whole top floor overlooking the beach in Honolulu and cars/plane all paid for. The $19K per month was solely spending money.
Pretty sporty !!

Another guy, Steven, my younger brothers party buddy received $9K+ per month his Dad was a stock market and real-estate [vast # of apartments][land developer] guy around Cinncinati, Ohio.
Steven was a great guy, funny as could be and wheeled and dealed in high dollar cars.

Anybody know one of these Lucky Types?
President Trump book Art of the Deal, he called them the lucky sperm group kids.

Speak now or forever hold your piece

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No but I’ve known a few guys that married or were born into families with large farms and land. Not a bad deal.

I can’t imagine the kind of trust funds that you described. I’d hate to think how I would have turned out with that kind of money at 18 and never having had to go through and be toughened up from getting up in the morning and deal with work or bosses that I didn’t like and other struggles. At an older age where I could enjoy and appreciate it with some life experience what a benefit.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
As a young teenager, I asked my dad for a dollar. "A dollar!!" he said, "what did you do with the one I gave you last month"? So to answer your question... yes, me.

BP...

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
No but I’ve known a few guys that married or were born into families with large farms and land. Not a bad deal.

I can’t imagine the kind of trust funds that you described. I’d hate to think how I would have turned out with that kind of money at 18 and never having had to go through and be toughened up from getting up in the morning and deal with work or bosses that I didn’t like and other struggles. At an older age where I could enjoy and appreciate it with some life experience what a benefit.

The first guy I mentioned, his day consisted of a few tokes of the best weed money could buy, quicky shower, breakfast, then a drive in one of his ferrari/lambo,, or have his Captain take him for a yacht ride. Always a hot babe or five around, $$,.

I've known some friends born into land and business families, someday they'll be set financially.

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by boilerpig1
As a young teenager, I asked my dad for a dollar. "A dollar!!" he said, "what did you do with the one I gave you last month"? So to answer your question... yes, me.

BP...
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I know one guy. He receives $16k a month just for fun money. He’s a solid dude that you wouldn’t know is a trust fund baby. Extremely generous with his close friends and does some cash gifts to people he meets that need some help up.

He’s traveled the world a few times, but in a low key way - Backpack, hostels, back country, and tries to immerse himself in the local culture.

He says he’ll never get married, but has a long term girlfriend.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
DMc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Lived next door to a kid from Mexico that was attending TCU. His allowance was 40K a month... BTW, he flunked out of TCU.

Make Gitmo Great Again!!
Who gave the order to stop counting votes in the swing states on the night of November 3/4, 2020?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
We are all God’s trust fund babies.

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Some on my Mom’s side of the family ate in this demographic. One if my cousins was able to basically retire at 30. For pure entertainment he built a multi million dollar home in Isle of Palms, S.C. That side of the family is as weird as they are rich.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by DMc
Lived next door to a kid from Mexico that was attending TCU. His allowance was 40K a month... BTW, he flunked out of TCU.

Cartel fund

Lol

🦫

“Molon Labe”
IC B3

O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by slumlord

smile

Posted by Bristoe
MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
I didn't know him but I met L. Irvin Barnhart on safari in Cameroon once. For those that don't know who he is, he was a very well known big game hunter that won the Weatherby Trophy. Hunted all over the world. He was an orphan and got adopted by a couple that was big time into oil. So he was raised in a very rich way and never had to work. He filled his years hunting and fishing. When I met him he was as down to earth as an oilfield roughneck and a heck of a nice guy. He could afford the best and could have been in the rich high society circles but he preferred a safari camp in Africa.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
O
ol_mike Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by DMc

DANG, $40K..

The guy Steven I mentioned, $2300 per week and not a bill in the world, that's a lot of money to this po-boy.

Bridgett/Daughter of $19K month guy, she [11 years old] spent six weeks of her summer in Honolulu with her biological dad. Everything I know of the guy came through her.

Last edited by ol_mike; 09/18/22.

Posted by Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Old Hat would give it all to God.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
Dre Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A good friend of mine is born into some $$.
But you’d never know. He did 20 years in the marines, then little time as a firefighter.
Now he just works out and lives a cushy life in Florida.
His parents business grosses million a day.

My old neighbor, Canadian who came to the desert as a snow bird for few weeks a year, was a self made millionaire. Before he retired, that summer I remodeled his house. He only Spent one season down here as could only play so much golf or lay by the pool. Sold his house and bought thousands of acres to start a farm.
He was one of those guys that you’d never know he had more money than he knew what to do with. Went to a nice dinner one night. He was wearing sweat pants. Lol.
A car dealership has his picture on a wall that says not to judge costumers by their appearance. I guess he went in to truck dealer, looking like a hobo, couldn’t get help. But the Guy that helped him ended up selling him 6 trucks that day.

Last edited by Dre; 09/18/22.

All of them do something better than the 30-06, but none of them do everything as well.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Half the worthless kids with rich farmer parents around here.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
My stepdaughter has a trust fund.... her family is very wealthy and her grandfather died young and left her a trust fund...
I don't know the specifics but it's in the many of millions. She is a nurse and works when she want's.
Life is different with that kind of safety net

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
I worked with a guy that married the daughter of the founder/owner? of Baker-Hughes oil rig company. Thats's Hughes as in Howard Hughes. It's been a while so I don't know if he is still married to her.
I know a guy and have met his wife whose maiden name is Zamboni. Yes, that Zamboni. She is a serious Arabian horse chick winning big events in the 10s of thousands of dollars. She didn't want for much when she was a kid. She grew up with my wife's horse trainer.

Fight fire, save lives, laugh in the face of danger.

Stupid always finds a way.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ol_mike

smile

Welp, pretty disappointed watching that. Never did figure out how the monkey statue or the fire extinguisher fit in to the sermon, but honestly only caught a few words here and there.

Don't just be a survivor, be a competitor.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
There’s a few on here

4th, 5th generation old retards

Daddy Retard dropped a farm in their lap

Everything goin to hell outside, moron yakkin about his favorite mustard and Gunsmoke episode

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

394 members (1Longbow, 17CalFan, 160user, 10ring1, 219DW, 10Glocks, 34 invisible), 2,004 guests, and 1,142 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,124
Posts18,483,748
Members73,966
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.