Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Blackheart
Yep, did it myself a few times. Very satisfying.

No you didn’t

Camp is where you make it.
GB1

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Got a few and gave a few. All cases were deserved.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Granddad told me this one...

Granddad was a regular at most any bar around. He did a lot of work away from home and if there was a bar, he was a regular. Every bar has it's bad boy bully. You know the guy I'm talking about, usually a pretty big fellow, always the loudest, talks the toughest, etc. Any way, Grandad was having a drink after work and in walked a stranger. Not a big man, didn't look particularly tough or anything, sat at the bar and ordered a drink..... minding his own business.

Well the bar bully had had a few and wanted to show how tough he was. So he started ragging the stranger and the stranger ignored him. That made it even worse, so the bully walked up to the bar and spun the bar stool around, so the stranger would face him. Granddad said the stranger told him to 'let me alone', just 1 time, and spun back to the bar. The bully spun him around again and that was a mistake. The stranger beat the bully unmercifully and then took his cowboy boot heel and ground every tooth the could out of the bullys mouth, walked out the door, never to be seen again.

Several days later, the bully showed up at the bar, face swollen, couldn't hardly talk, bandages on his head. Someone asked him if he was gonna start any more fights. He said nope, I thought I was tough, but I ran into a bad man and once is enough.

Old Turd- Deplorable- Unrepentant Murderer- Domestic Violent Extremist

Just "Campfire Riffraff and Trash"

This will be my last post! Flave 1/3/21
A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Originally Posted by Oldman03
This happened to a friends boy, a honor roll student, loves to hunt and fish, just a great kid. This boy was a black belt, but had been taught never (you know what I mean) to fight because he could seriously hurt someone. He started a new school in the 9th or 10th grade, I'm not sure which, and every thing was fine for a while. Then a bully found out he had taken martial arts and I guess he figured the boy had dropped out, like most kids do. The bully started messing with him, but the boy didn't do anything. The boy told his parents and they scheduled a meeting with the principal and the bullies parents. IIRC, they had 3 meetings and finally my friend told the principal and bullies parents that if they didn't stop the bully, they would let the boy do it. A week or so later, the bully and a couple buddies started something and shoved the boy. Witnesses, yeah this went to court, said the boy told them to leave him alone or he would hurt them, but they didn't. One of them hit or shoved him against a wall and hell broke loose. According to witnesses, he kicked the main bully in the head, broke his jaw, lost a tooth or two, and knocked him out with 1 kick. Punched another in the sternum, cracking it, then kicked the last one in the leg, breaking it.

The case went to court, but when the judge heard about the meetings with the principal and parents, then heard what the witnesses had to say, he threw it out. Cost my friend some lawyer fees and that sucked, but you can rest assured nobody messed with that boy or his sisters.
Had a similar situation at my high school. Tall lanky smart nerdy guy with a nerd name to match got fed up with the bullying. He was a nice guy but he started talking martial arts classes and one day the class bully started his BS with the guy again. Nerdy guy proceeded to stomp a mudhole in his ass and everyone watching was cheering and clapping.

Dyin' ain't much of a livin' boy - Josey Wales
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

79 members (907brass, 44automag, 10gaugemag, 308xray, 300_savage, 10 invisible), 1,494 guests, and 872 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,723
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.