Hop To
Page 82 of 113 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 112 113
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Anybody else watched the sorta documentary on the defeat of Constantinople by the Ottomans?

Quite an appetite whetting exercise. Got a new part of history about which I must study.

GB1

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by ribka
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Silence of the Lambs is free on Prime. Just watched it. Been a few years, but I'm always surprised how much I enjoy it, even after having seen it several times.

I’m not surprised at all.

That movie was so hard to believe. I rookie FBI agent (female of course) just out of academy given a high profile seriel killer case and is allowed a personal relationship with him lol

It's been a long time since I read the book but IIRC the point of having the fresh rookie female was to intentionally take a different approach with Lecter. He was too smart to be "analyzed" by regular jaded agents and techniques. It worked and they kept milking it.

Now to your point the other stuff outside that specific useful interaction scenario is, as you say, a bit far fetched.

If there's one thing I've become certain of it's that there's too much certainty in the world.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Unfortunately that is so far from how real life investigations work was difficult for me swallow but Ive done that type of work many years. But overall good fiction and read all of his books. Its better than 99 per cent of films put out now for sure

Originally Posted by guyandarifle
Silence of the Lambs is free on Prime. Just watched it. Been a few years, but I'm always surprised how much I enjoy it, even after having seen it several times.

That movie was so hard to believe. I rookie FBI agent (female of course) just out of academy given a high profile seriel killer case and is allowed a personal relationship with him lol

It's been a long time since I read the book but IIRC the point of having the fresh rookie female was to intentionally take a different approach with Lecter. He was too smart to be "analyzed" by regular jaded agents and techniques. It worked and they kept milking it.

Now to your point the other stuff outside that specific useful interaction scenario is, as you say, a bit far fetched.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Unfortunately that is so far from how real life investigations work was difficult for me swallow but Ive done that type of work many years. But overall good fiction and read all of his books. Its better than 99 per cent of films put out now for sure

Originally Posted by guyandarifle

As a book I personally liked Red Dragon better. Having said that I think SOTL was a much better film than either Red Dragon version. (Manhunter/Red Dragon)

Last edited by guyandarifle; 10/06/22.

If there's one thing I've become certain of it's that there's too much certainty in the world.
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I may have to back and watch Midnight Mass again, probably the best show on Netflix other than Mindhunter

I downloaded the Tubi and Freevee apps, a lot of good free movies on those.

Last edited by killerv; 10/06/22.
IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by killerv
I may have to back and watch Midnight Mass again, probably the best show on Netflix other than Mindhunter

Robin Hood with Russell Crowe is supposed to be on tubi also, but I couldn't find it.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
We just started RUKU. I binged BLOODLINES and LONGMIRE.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Amazon Prime

Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret
Dr. Steven Greer

https://smile.amazon.com/Unacknowledged-Expos%C3%A9-Worlds-Greatest-Secret/dp/B071D4378R/ref=sr_1_1?crid=33B1ZRKXQM8OM&keywords=unacknowledged+an+expose+of+the+world%27s+greatest+secret&qid=1664858874&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjc5IiwicXNhIjoiMi4zMiIsInFzcCI6IjAuODEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=Unacknowledged%3A+an+Ex%2Caps%2C96&sr=8-1

The Great Indian Wars
https://smile.amazon.com/The-Indians/dp/B0771T9NG6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3316B7T6KSP1V&keywords=the+indian+wars+on+prime+video&qid=1665092616&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=instant-video&sprefix=The+indian+wars%2Cinstant-video%2C107&sr=1-1

Last edited by SupFoo; 10/06/22.
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by efw
Anybody else watched the sorta documentary on the defeat of Constantinople by the Ottomans?

Quite an appetite whetting exercise. Got a new part of history about which I must study.
Islam is the scourge of humanity.

O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Amazon Prime

The Great Indian Wars
Here is the link without your smile account. What a time to be alive!
https://www.amazon.com/The-Cavalry/dp/B0771TXTX9

IC B3

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Robin Hood with Russell Crowe is supposed to be on tubi also, but I couldn't find it.

Didn't see it on Tubi but it is on Netflix.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Billie the Kid ????????

Amazon

T R U M P W O N !

U L T R A M A G A !

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Amazon Prime

Unacknowledged: An Expose of the World's Greatest Secret
Dr. Steven Greer

https://smile.amazon.com/Unacknowledged-Expos%C3%A9-Worlds-Greatest-Secret/dp/B071D4378R/ref=sr_1_1?crid=33B1ZRKXQM8OM&keywords=unacknowledged+an+expose+of+the+world%27s+greatest+secret&qid=1664858874&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIyLjc5IiwicXNhIjoiMi4zMiIsInFzcCI6IjAuODEifQ%3D%3D&sprefix=Unacknowledged%3A+an+Ex%2Caps%2C96&sr=8-1

The Great Indian Wars
https://smile.amazon.com/The-Indians/dp/B0771T9NG6/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3316B7T6KSP1V&keywords=the+indian+wars+on+prime+video&qid=1665092616&qu=eyJxc2MiOiIwLjAwIiwicXNhIjoiMC4wMCIsInFzcCI6IjAuMDAifQ%3D%3D&s=instant-video&sprefix=The+indian+wars%2Cinstant-video%2C107&sr=1-1

Steven Greer? Did you actually watch that? Evoke anything useful?

Regards

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by local_dirt

Didn't see it on Tubi but it is on Netflix.

Oh ok. Thanks.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
We just started RUKU. I binged BLOODLINES and LONGMIRE.

Longmire was one of my favorites.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Jexi on netflix is hilarious

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Escape from Kabul on HBOMax.

They interview the Marines that had to secure the airport as well as some Taliban leaders.

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Damnation!

Wolf Creek 2 on Prime. Some crazy Ausie chit!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
PeaCOCK has Bombshell right now. I don't know how factual most of it is, but it's pretty fugkin' hilarious.

PeaCOCK also has The entire Halloween collection, all the old classics from the 30's, The Thing, and They Live

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Blood Hook on PeeCOCK.

Page 82 of 113 1 2 80 81 82 83 84 112 113

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

260 members (160user, 12344mag, 1lessdog, 1lesfox, 2500HD, 219DW, 19 invisible), 1,753 guests, and 980 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,872
Posts18,478,754
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.