Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Don't believe this from China. Most of the best students are educated in the usa, with the majority of them thru the universities in China. They don't have the restriction of gender or race pandering. Wake up to what you are facing

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Originally Posted by funshooter
Originally Posted by joken2
What I don't understand is how do you create and continue creating the level of jobs expected by qualified candidates with college degrees when there's so many of them with more and more with degrees expecting to enter the workforce every year and only so many college degree level positions possible.

The White Collar people believe that you only need a college Degree and sit behind a desk to make the world go around those jobs are the only jobs and every other job is a waste of time and is beneath a human status

This is what the elite class has created and they can not be farther from the truth.

We need more people that are intelligent enough to work with their Brains and their Hands than we do with people just using their brains.

Are you guys discussing China?

Or another country, where folks have for decades believed in higher
education to create a place for yourself where you didn't have to sweat,
get dirty, or just physically work. All the while being "better" than those who
did, and entitled to higher pay.

Pushing said program into such a high population that a higher degree has been devalued below it's cost, in some circumstances.

To the point that you can't hire enough working class folks to fill the need,
while that "Better" class sits on its Åss waiting for a job worth them.

Bet ya can guess which country I'm thinking about!

Got no idea what you're talking about. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go wipe my ass with this MBA . . .

😉

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Slavery was a thing for a reason.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What I don't understand is how do you create and continue creating the level of jobs expected by qualified candidates with college degrees when there's so many of them with more and more with degrees expecting to enter the workforce every year and only so many college degree level positions possible.
Yep. Especially when so much of China’s economy is based on a small percentage of elites at the top with a large poor manufacturing class to supply cheap labor.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
Yep. Especially when so much of China’s economy is based on a small percentage of elites at the top with a large poor manufacturing class to supply cheap labor.

For some time now China has been exporting much of their labor intensive production to China owned facilities set-up in lesser developed highly populated countries for the practically endless labor supply and even cheaper labor and material costs as the Chinese 'blue-collar' workers are wanting higher and higher pay, better and safer working conditions and more benefits. Don't know if they still are but for a while they were bringing in rural workers from the most remote areas of China to work at hard to fill manual labor jobs.

IC B2

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There are 375,000 Chinese students at US universities currently.

I don't buy their numbers.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

119 members (69sportfury, 17CalFan, Akhutr, 450yukon, 375sunrise, 907brass, 12 invisible), 1,562 guests, and 1,033 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,526
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.