I just purchased two PowerCustom parts for my SST Bisley .45 Colt, a Keith #5 base pin and a free spin pawl. Both require minor gunsmithing, especially fitting the pawl but I have to say the installation videos by Ron Power are A++. I’m a hobbyist at best but the parts went in beautifully after fitting and work like a charm. The base pin removed any wobble in the cylinder and it spins like it’s on ball bearings with the free spin pawl. Highly recommend if you’re inclined to upgrade your NMBH and DIY.

The side story is I ordered these parts from Midway USA on a Saturday afternoon around 1:45pm ET. About an hour later I received a “shipped” notice which usually just means the label was printed. Interestingly the parts shipped 1st class mail so I figured that meant 5-7 business days from MO to SC and no tracking. At my mailbox around 1000am Monday morning, the parts from Midway show up. How is that even possible? If I had selected “overnight” shipping it couldn’t have gotten here any faster. Oh well, I’ll take it. Kudos to MidwayUSA and the USPS.

Last edited by wreckster84; 09/23/22.