Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws

It depends on what one considers new.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

GB1

O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
ChipsNdips,, honey hand me another pepsi, love this barca lounger and big screen tv, NFL NFL Ahh life is good

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Crash_Pad
Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws

It depends on what one considers new.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
That bill certainly opened the door wider for legal immigration. But illegal border jumping with a big Howdy welcome is something new, different, and getting worse by the day. There has to be some legalistic procedure "regulating" the "process." What the heck is it? How can it be overturned? Restrictions used to be in place and were enforced. No longer is that the case. But they go through elaborate registering and releasing these illegals apparently but never send them back. People need to identify what orders and rules are guiding this absurdly stupid behavior so that we can name it well enough to demand our critters rescind that [bleep]. We need to get to the bottom of whatever governs this suicidal idiocy. No one from Tucker on down will name it.

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
Watch the vid I posted on this thread and you'll get more cold hard facts about how the dems( repubes too!?) are F'ing up everything they touch.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...co-and-his-fellow-snivelers#Post17628162

“Some ideas are so stupid that only intellectuals believe them.”
― G. Orwell

"Why can't men kill big game with the same cartridges women and kids use?"
_Eileen Clarke

"Unjust authority confers no obligation of obedience."
- Alexander Hamilton

W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
Leadership on both sides wants them here. A clear agenda and a case of select law enforcement.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
We need to get to the bottom of whatever governs this suicidal idiocy.

That is what I was attempting to illuminate with my post. This is a careful thing, if I don't grind the red pills up into the finest possible powder few will swallow them.

People here will rant about the Mainstream Media, or George Soros, or Globalism, or Leftists, etc.. Those are all the same thing. They all have the same root cause.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws or their misinterpretation, that allow and encourage this constant flood of illegals to show up here and disappear into the interior. No politician or talking head comes out and says this is bullshit, it works like this, and we have to do x,y, and z to return sanity to our border controls. We no longer have a country without secure borders. Brandon has allowed in 2,000,000 so far. Abbott does nothing but bus them around. Why can this disaster not be stopped? It seems like all the authorities aid and abet it and refuse to turn them right around in their tracks, which is the most sensible action to take. Please explain.I don't get it.
There's only one explanation. The entire establishment is paid off by a cabal seeking the replacement of White populations in White countries. They work for the cabal, not us. It's that simple.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Nobody explains what mechanism, new laws or their misinterpretation, that allow and encourage this constant flood of illegals to show up here and disappear into the interior. No politician or talking head comes out and says this is bullshit, it works like this, and we have to do x,y, and z to return sanity to our border controls. We no longer have a country without secure borders. Brandon has allowed in 2,000,000 so far. Abbott does nothing but bus them around. Why can this disaster not be stopped? It seems like all the authorities aid and abet it and refuse to turn them right around in their tracks, which is the most sensible action to take. Please explain.I don't get it.
Money.

The people that buy the politicians political campaigns either care more about cheap labor and propped up housing markets than they do their country OR they hate the country as constructed and want to fundamentally change the culture through illegal aliens and the votes that they or their “legal citizen kids” will bring.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Ben_Lurkin
Because Mainstream Republicans see them as a cheap source of labor and the Democrats see then as a voting base. Overwhelm the system and once it crashes, remake it to your liking.
Exactly

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
The Feds have jurisdiction over illegals and some how it’s considered policy how they are handled. Trump handled them in a way that was good for the country and legal. Biden and his progressive fascists want to turn red states into hard blue so they are letting illegals pretend to be asylum seekers and directing them to the red states like Florida and Texas. Just think what would happen if the became hard blue states like California? It would be impossible to elect a Republican President for a long time.

[Linked Image from ]
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by roverboy
I'm kinda pissed at Mexico. Honestly, why the hell don't they stop them from coming through their Country. The Mexican Gov. know where they're going. But, they just let them pass through.

That's what Trump did to Mexico.
He told "El Presidente" to either stop the illegals OR he was pulling American auto parts manufacturing out of Mexico.
"El Presidente" shut the tap.

Make no mistake, CBP still ships butt loads of them back to their "country of origin".

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ConradCA
The Feds have jurisdiction over illegals and some how it’s considered policy how they are handled. Trump handled them in a way that was good for the country and legal. Biden and his progressive fascists want to turn red states into hard blue so they are letting illegals pretend to be asylum seekers and directing them to the red states like Florida and Texas. Just think what would happen if the became hard blue states like California? It would be impossible to elect a Republican President for a long time.
And it’s already happened. Republicans will always get elected. They’ll just move so far left as to be a watered down Democrat light. Which is what has already happened due to black and brown votes, and woman’s suffrage for that matter. Republicans will keep getting elected. Fundamental Constitutionalist won’t and can’t now with a very few exceptions.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
If there is such a thing as a silver lining to this whole mess it's the fact that they're not muslim.

I could wish a lot of things on my worst enemy but neuropathy ain't one of them.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
There's only one explanation. The entire establishment is paid off by a cabal seeking the replacement of White populations in White countries. They work for the cabal, not us. It's that simple.

You've been saying this since I got on this website in 2006, and boy-howdy- how people used to think you were so WRONG.
They often mentioned tinfoil hats, conspiracy theory kooky people saying """the cabal"" <all of that was kook talk in their minds.
The cabal doesn't even hide it anymore,and still yet some don't believe what is happening is fully planned and has been going on for decades.
The cabal you speak of had their ''people in office'' make the 1965 laws, NO MORE WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED.

In order to make changes for the better first you have to have the balls to point out who's ruining the country.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye

You've been saying this since I got on this website in 2006, and boy-howdy- how people used to think you were so WRONG.
They often mentioned tinfoil hats, conspiracy theory kooky people saying """the cabal"" <all of that was kook talk in their minds.
The cabal doesn't even hide it anymore,and still yet some don't believe what is happening is fully planned and has been going on for decades.
The cabal you speak of had their ''people in office'' make the 1965 laws, NO MORE WHITE PEOPLE ALLOWED.

In order to make changes for the better first you have to have the balls to point out who's ruining the country.
Absolutely.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Their not going to be Happy till it’s a Total Pile of Rubble ..

You think Beetlejuice is Bad ..

The Duals have “The Juicer “ ..

And it’s all Ugly ..

Roll Them or They Roll You

C
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by SBTCO
Watch the vid I posted on this thread and you'll get more cold hard facts about how the dems( repubes too!?) are F'ing up everything they touch.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...co-and-his-fellow-snivelers#Post17628162
Thank you for that. I will delve into it. We must stop grumbling about the Soros etc. and so forth. Having clear concise details to rub the critters' noses in is the only way to let them know that we know. It would help if the Tucker types recited it out loud too.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
The people that buy the politicians political campaigns either care more about cheap labor and propped up housing markets than they do their country OR they hate the country as constructed and want to fundamentally change the culture

It is the latter.

And this isn't "their" country. It wasn't built by them nor their ancestors and is not their homeland. They are guests here, the United States is their host country, and we should incentivize them to leave.

This group of people has been compelled to leave hundreds of times throughout history. If you ask them they'll tell you it isn't their fault, but it has been every time. Their making themselves unwelcome is a fundamental part of their nature.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
An ice agent came to my home ton8ght to look at our puppies. He was a good guy and was frustrated by the politics of the day. He Saud idaho is currently being overrun with Peruvians and Venezuelans. I said I hope the Venezuelans learned not to vote left. He said most of them are hardened criminals that were just released from Venezuelan prisons and sent up here by their commie regime. He said make sure your guns are sighted in and loaded because a massive crime wave is starting in Idaho. He said this week has been incredibly busy for them dealing with criminal illegals.

Bb

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
The USA we have known since 1776 is done , I see nothing changing it frown

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

641 members (10gaugeman, 160user, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 10ring1, 007FJ, 76 invisible), 2,686 guests, and 1,308 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,477
Posts18,471,652
Members73,936
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.