OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B

J
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
J
Right or wrong, Trump will provoke too much chaos (big surprise). I think Desantis will be the guy.

It is irrelevant what you think. What matters is the TRUTH.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by JGRaider
Right or wrong, Trump will provoke too much chaos (big surprise). I think Desantis will be the guy.

You are smoking dope if you think the left will treat Desantis any differently than they treated Trump.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I could be wrong, but I don't think Trump will run. I think he wants his life back. If fact, I wouldn't be surprised if his family moved out of the U.S.A. in the near future.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Ringman

You are smoking dope if you think the left will treat Desantis any differently than they treated Trump.

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point. That’s not what he said. Either would be a fine choice. I’d be more than happy to vote for Desantis.

IC B2

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I hope desantis gets the nomination. Although I’d vote for trump if he were to be the nominee, he simply has too much baggage to be a viable candidate.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
A
I’m I the Cure ..

Or Part of the Disease ..

Ooooh Ahhhhh

M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
Originally Posted by jackmountain

Reading comprehension isn’t your strong point. That’s not what he said. Either would be a fine choice. I’d be more than happy to vote for Desantis.

Agreed!

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm not sure if presidential elections will ever matter again. But I would like to see how Desantis handles himself in the GOP primaries.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm not sure if presidential elections will ever matter again. But I would like to see how Desantis handles himself in the GOP primaries.

Like a Fugkin boss.

IC B3

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S

The Media may not treat DeSantis any differently, but The Republican Establishment sure as hell will.

Everything Trump went through he went through alone, the Republican Establishment was Complicit and often times at the forefront of everything that Trump and his supporters had to endure and still have to endure.

DeSantis is Establishment, he will not be alone, the Republican Establishment and big money donors will have his back.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
DeSantis has to be establishment cause he needs their money. They'll tell him how and when.

Trump doesn't have that restriction.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P

Trying to take this country back from a select few and give it back to the American people will provoke some chaos. If you want to take your country back its going to get real ugly. If your happy with a few bones thrown your way then Ron DeSantis might be your guy.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s plenty of room for both if DeSantis waits for ‘28. If not then Trump will have to destroy him. That would be a tragedy. If he follows Trump and Trump is successful in finishing taking the Republican Party then DeSantis will be Trumps puppet not the former establishment republicans.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
Perhaps Trump might be less inclined to run again after legal developments of recent days. I think he will try to take care of his family, etc.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools & fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubt" Bertrand Russell

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
There’s plenty of room for both if DeSantis waits for ‘28. If not then Trump will have to destroy him.

Desantis has a lot of support already. I don't think it would bode well for Trump if he starts attacking Desantis in the primary.

I also think there will be a generational divide between Trump and Desantis voters. Trump will be 78 in 2024. Desantis will be 46.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
There’s no telling the future but I’m betting Trump is running and he owns the base. DeSantis has disappointed me greatly dancing a jig for the establishment scum. I no longer trust DeSantis further than I could throw him. He’s working to divide the party on behalf of the enemies of MAGA.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

S
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
S
President DeSantis is the best way for Trump to get even.

“When Tyranny becomes Law, Rebellion becomes Duty”

Colossians 3:17 (New King James Version)
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
He’s working to divide the party on behalf of the enemies of MAGA.

From what I've read, Desantis is being very careful not to alienate Trump's base,...which only makes sense, of course.

But I don't think he wants to divide Trump's base. He wants to take it.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Bristoe
He’s working to divide the party on behalf of the enemies of MAGA.

From what I've read, Desantis is being very careful not to alienate Trump's base,...which only makes sense, of course.

But I don't think he wants to divide Trump's base. He wants to take it.
The divide part I mean is Trump from the base. DeSantis is trying to co-opt the base on behalf of the establishment. If DeSantis was true MAGA he would be going to Trump rallies supporting Trump and building his future with Trump not separately competing for Trump’s support base.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 16penny, 01Foreman400, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 10gaugemag, 58 invisible), 2,464 guests, and 1,186 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,649
Posts18,493,382
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.