B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by SupFoo
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Trump added John Bolton and Eliot Abrams to his administration when the heat got turned up on him.

Trump is a politician .

You sure Trump didn't add "Bomb Everyone" Bolton to the team to scare the chit out of the Iranians?

If Trump gets elected again do you want John Bolton in his administration?

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Trump added John Bolton and Eliot Abrams to his administration when the heat got turned up on him.

Trump is a politician .

You sure Trump didn't add "Bomb Everyone" Bolton to the team to scare the chit out of the Iranians?

If my memory serves me correct, Trump fired Bolton after a few months.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

Trump is a politician .

If it serves a purpose. I think the comment about Bolton being there to scare the Iranians is correct. Bolton has never seen a place he doesn’t feel could be improved with bombing it.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Daveinjax

Trump is a politician .

If it serves a purpose. I think the comment about Bolton being there to scare the Iranians is correct. Bolton has never seen a place he doesn’t feel could be improved with bombing it.

Bolton is one of the high ranking "crazies in the basement".

If America is going to turn the crazies loose, we might as well keep Biden. The crazies control his administration lock, stock, and barrel.

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Trump isn’t a politician, DeSantis is.

Trump is a politician .

He’s human and subject to taking bad advice and making poorly informed decisions, that fact is what makes one human not a politician. A career spent subject to kissing ass for the approval of everyone else is what makes a politician.

I like DeSantis and he’ll be getting my vote at some point but if a lame duck president can be extremely effective because they DGAF about reelection then just imagine a what a vastly more experienced president Trump can do in his last term…..it’ll be YUGE considering NOBODY has better insight into the corruption and lack of loyalty than Trump does now. He’s a “street wise” businessman and he’s been fighting the ghetto of the DC swamp from the inside for the better part of a decade now. I HATE some of his choices but Bolton, as bad of a choice as he was, still couldn’t fool Trump into war. That point should NOT be lost on you Bristoe.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

B
Bristoe Offline OP
Campfire Oracle
OP Offline
Campfire Oracle
B
but Bolton, as bad of a choice as he was, still couldn’t fool Trump into war. That point should NOT be lost on you Bristoe.

The point that's not lost on me is that Bolton is a long time member of the swamp,...along with Eliot Abrams and many others that Trump brought into his administration.

Basically, the swamp drained Trump.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
My support IS and WILL CONTINUE TO BE with President Trump…..to the bitter end.

I refuse to be distracted by the new shiny toy.

Same here Aces but If DeSantis is the Republican nominee I don’t see Trump supporters walking away from or turning their backs on DeSantis.

Jmo

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
but Bolton, as bad of a choice as he was, still couldn’t fool Trump into war. That point should NOT be lost on you Bristoe.

The point that's not lost on me is that Bolton is a long time member of the swamp,...along with Eliot Abrams and many others that Trump brought into his administration.

Basically, the swamp drained Trump.

True Bristoe but trump’s choices for someone totally aligned with him and his vision for America, in the many positions that needed filling, were very few and far between.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
My support IS and WILL CONTINUE TO BE with President Trump…..to the bitter end.

I refuse to be distracted by the new shiny toy.

Same here Aces but If DeSantis is the Republican nominee I don’t see Trump supporters walking away from or turning their backs on DeSantis.

Jmo

Lying sack of shìt.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

303 members (1lesfox, 160user, 21, 12344mag, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 31 invisible), 1,794 guests, and 1,120 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,633
Posts18,493,066
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.