Page 24 of 156 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 155 156
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

That is an awful picture...

It must be the camera angle... or poor light.

OR... maybe John uses the same Makeup Artist as Steven Seagal?

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Dammm..

Their is a metric schitt ton of material to work with from that picture!

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Thanks!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Last edited by renegade50; 09/24/22.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Last edited by stxhunter; 09/24/22.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by stxhunter

LMFAO!

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Burns better go on a diet !!

And lay off the Russian vodka....

Selling more $10k senderos ?

Lol !!

Last edited by hicountry; 09/24/22.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
When your business is so strong you can't afford a haircut.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
WTF is with this

LOL?

If it’s funny it should stand on its own.

Or is this a situation comedy with a laugh track.?

"Shoot low sheriff, I think he's riding a shetland!" B. Wills

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Angus1895
WTF is with this

LOL?

Angus,

I agree that it shouldn't be done but I've little choice in the matter because a lot of women post here and they (presumably) never had a father. They don't understand what humor or schit talking is so you have to make it clear that you are not being caustic or hate filled. A lot of them still cry to Rick but I think it helps some of the less retarded ones comprehend that it's OK to joke around with each other.

A perfect example of this would be Fireballz. If you don't clarify that you're busting his balls he will have a meltdown, try to post the names of your wife and children, and figure out where you work. It's not his fault he was born retarded so I try and help him and his ilk by adding "LOL" at the end of my comments.

Another good reason for doing this is that all social media can and is referenced in civil or criminal cases and if you don't annotate that your black jokes were black jokes it could make your defense a bit more difficult if the case involves your shooting or beating the schit out of a black person.

This is not limited to social media either. I often have to do this with some of my dumber friends like BillyGoatGruff. He runs a little hot sometimes and since I'm not standing in front of him when we text he can't detect the nuances of conversation like my body language or tone of voice. If I don't punctuate the comment with "LOL" his autism kicks in and he starts threatening to beat me up and blah, blah, fugking blah.

And sometimes I just want to make sure the person I'm busting balls with isn't going to burst into tears on a Saturday morning. Jorge seems like a great guy but he's clearly menopausal so I will often end my Cuban jokes with an "LOL" to ensure he understands it's a lighthearted comment and that I'm not trying to be hurtful. Same for kamo when I make jokes about the Chinese.

In short, people today are more stupid and sensitive than they have ever been before. It's the reason they want to ban and burn the works of Mark Twain. Had he the foresight of adding an "LOL" at the end of each chapter, the stupid people of today might have had a better grasp of satire and art. Maybe.

It's an excellent question and I thank you for the opportunity to explain.

Have a Great Sunday,
Clarke

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by deflave
WTF is with this

LOL?

Angus,

I agree that it shouldn't be done but I've little choice in the matter because a lot of women post here and they (presumably) never had a father. They don't understand what humor or schit talking is so you have to make it clear that you are not being caustic or hate filled. A lot of them still cry to Rick but I think it helps some of the less retarded ones comprehend that it's OK to joke around with each other.

A perfect example of this would be Fireballz. If you don't clarify that you're busting his balls he will have a meltdown, try to post the names of your wife and children, and figure out where you work. It's not his fault he was born retarded so I try and help him and his ilk by adding "LOL" at the end of my comments.

Another good reason for doing this is that all social media can and is referenced in civil or criminal cases and if you don't annotate that your black jokes were black jokes it could make your defense a bit more difficult if the case involves your shooting or beating the schit out of a black person.

This is not limited to social media either. I often have to do this with some of my dumber friends like BillyGoatGruff. He runs a little hot sometimes and since I'm not standing in front of him when we text he can't detect the nuances of conversation like my body language or tone of voice. If I don't punctuate the comment with "LOL" his autism kicks in and he starts threatening to beat me up and blah, blah, fugking blah.

And sometimes I just want to make sure the person I'm busting balls with isn't going to burst into tears on a Saturday morning. Jorge seems like a great guy but he's clearly menopausal so I will often end my Cuban jokes with an "LOL" to ensure he understands it's a lighthearted comment and that I'm not trying to be hurtful. Same for kamo when I make jokes about the Chinese.

In short, people today are more stupid and sensitive than they have ever been before. It's the reason they want to ban and burn the works of Mark Twain. Had he the foresight of adding an "LOL" at the end of each chapter, the stupid people of today might have had a better grasp of satire and art. Maybe.

Have a Great Sunday,
Clarke

Very informative. Just yesterday I was replying to a chain text with several firefighter friends both active and retired. One of the subjects we discussed was the β€œbirthday cakes” we used to have made at a local bakery. They almost always had a likeness of our secretary being savaged by the birthday boy. Today everyone would be fired if such a dessert was brought in. Being offended today means you are a pu$$y. Oh yeah almost forgot, lol.

Last edited by Mike_S; 09/24/22.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
WTF is with this

LOL?

Angus,

Have a Great Sunday,
Clarke

Dear Clarke:

Flave has never appended an LOL on comments he's made about my heritage and religion. I hope the LOL on those comments is implied or incorporated by reference.

Shabbat shalom,
Meir

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
WTF is with this

LOL?

Angus,

Have a Great Sunday,
Clarke

LOL

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
#waitingontoot
#atfishcamp

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Remsen
WTF is with this

LOL?

Angus,

Have a Great Sunday,
Clarke

Dear Clarke:

Flave has never appended an LOL on comments he's made about my heritage and religion. I hope the LOL on those comments is implied or incorporated by reference.

Shabbat shalom,
Meir

I have always felt you possess the emotional maturity and artist sensibility to understand racial humor.

If Flave was wrong in this presumption, he apologizes and will try to add β€œLOL” to any comment related to the disgustingness of your people in the future.

Mazel Fugk Off,
Trav

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
#waitingontoot
#atfishcamp

Oh dear.

LOL

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Perhaps if one β€œ requires β€œ a LOL in their statement.

That statement should be edited.

Just braying.

Last edited by Angus1895; 09/24/22.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Perhaps if one β€œ requires β€œ a LOL in their statement.

That statement should be edited.

Just braying.

Perhaps you should shut the fugk up after thanking me for the response.

You inbred ghoul.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

S
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
S
LMAO, holy fugg you guys. I'm rolling here!

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by LRoyJetson
#waitingontoot
#atfishcamp

Roy,

Someday... I hope to meet you F2F in/around Richmond.

You post some insane stuff.

Leonard

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Page 24 of 156 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 155 156

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

531 members (1minute, 06hunter59, 257robertsimp, 270cowboy, 1_deuce, 1Longbow, 59 invisible), 2,456 guests, and 1,248 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,546
Posts18,472,944
Members73,940
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.