Hop To
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#17639698 09/26/22
J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Waiting room at the back quack is playing “whiskey glasses”. This “artist” needs punched in the cock.
Who listens to this garbage?

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
He’s got some better tunes than that one.

MAGA
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Country has thrown me into a fit of rage for as long as it's existed. I don't understand how people listen to that depressing hillbilly schitt.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BeardedGunsmith
Country has thrown me into a fit of rage for as long as it's existed. I don't understand how people listen to that depressing hillbilly schitt.

You should check out Arlo McKinley. Local boy to you, amazing artist.

MAGA
Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
Check out Whiskey Myers from Palestine Texas

IC B2

J
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by hanco
Check out Whiskey Myers from Palestine Texas

That’s not pop country though.

R
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
R
[quote=hanco]Check out Whiskey Myers from Palestine Texas[/qWhiskey

Whisk Meyer's can sang some blues. Ballad of a southern man is terrific. The hip hop crap they call country nowadays mostly makes me want to puke. Luke Combs being an exception.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff

I'm not trying to be mean or hate on anyone's choice of music btw. I just really can't stand it. My dad hated it all his life and I think it rubbed off on me because it literally throws me into a fit of rage if it comes on unexpectedly. I was a mechanic in my younger days and nothing would ruin my day faster than hopping in a customers car, turning the key and hearing that yodeling hillbilly schitt on the radio. I actually worked with another guy at one shop that would get so pissed off when that would happen to him that he would punch the radio as a reflex.

Campfire Savant
Online Content
Campfire Savant
We have tickets to see Whiskey Myers Oct 7, but can’t go, got damn catheter in me.

G
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
G
New Rural King store, wife goes one way I go the other. I look over batteries, tires, oil & Dewalt. Getting keyed up. Find wife, you ready to go? She says, I want to look more, this place has a lot of stuff. Told her I'd be in the parking lot sitting in porch swing or something when she was ready to leave. What's wrong? she said.

Told her, this effing music is driving out of my effing gourd, I have to get away from it...now. Pop country I guess it was, don't even want to know.

IC B3

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I'm not trying to be mean or hate on anyone's choice of music btw. I just really can't stand it. My dad hated it all his life and I think it rubbed off on me because it literally throws me into a fit of rage if it comes on unexpectedly. I was a mechanic in my younger days and nothing would ruin my day faster than hopping in a customers car, turning the key and hearing that yodeling hillbilly schitt on the radio. I actually worked with another guy at one shop that would get so pissed off when that would happen to him that he would punch the radio as a reflex.

I don’t get the “fit of rage nonsense”

My post was a joke. He IS a local-to-you singer that recently gained some national prominence. And I think he’s awesome, but what you said you didn’t like.

Hope it didnt ruin your day or make someone punch a radio lol

MAGA
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Pop is AWESOME!!!

"Dances" like Burns...

When he was skinny and LOTS of hair...

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker

Your coworker sounds Uber mature. I’m guessing this was at a dealership shop? I get it though, my day is TOTALLY ruined if I have to hear even a 5 second snippet of something I don’t like on the radio.

jar Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
You mean Rural Rap !!!

teach your children well , ride hard, shoot straight, be involved!
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Confused
Campfire Outfitter
J
Reckless kelly, micky and the Motorcars, Wade bowen, Turnpike troubadours (to name a couple) you're welcome

Last edited by Jackson_Handy; 09/26/22.
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by jar
You mean Rural Rap !!!

Now THAT is funny!

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I like any music that's interesting. I've tried to play guitar (Without much success.) for 40 years. Watching a Slipknot concert as we speak. Lately, I'm liking this guy's sound.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
They play Ke$ha and taylor swift at our rual kene

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Pretty partial to Morgan Wallen myself. 👊🏻

Never like being “talked” to death by the real country singers.

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I like any music that's interesting. I've tried to play guitar (Without much success.) for 40 years. Watching a Slipknot concert as we speak. Lately, I'm liking this guy's sound.

Good song.

I’ve picked up a guitar every once in a while since I was 13 and quickly remember that I like the idea of being able to play but have zero interest in actually learning to play.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

557 members (007FJ, 1936M71, 1234, 160user, 17CalFan, 12savage, 60 invisible), 2,503 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,684
Posts18,475,043
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.