Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Representative Matt Gaetz (FL) said today that RINO’s are already planning business as usual after November wins.

Quote:

Let me take you into the room, to the meetings that Republican lawmakers currently encounter. Recently there was a gathering of top Republican Committee Chairs, ranking members…incoming. And when they did Q & A with the lobbyist and donors that were gathered to support the Republican Party, the questions were things like:

Are were going to pass the farm bill again?

Are we going to work with Democrats so we don’t have to go through the pains of a government shutdowns.

Are we going to get back to regular order, not punishing people by removing them from committees.

This is what permanent Washington is telling your State representatives right now. They want to go back to those days. Even when I talk to my current Republican colleagues, there are many that not only oppose any impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden. They believe that an impeachment inquiry into someone like Mayorkis, who is purposefully turning our border into a turnstile, even that is something they wouldn’t support.

There are current members in the Republican majority, who will be in the next Congress, who are arguing very very fervently that they will oppose the use of Impeachment in any context, for any official in the Biden administration
. I believe they totally misunderstand the mandate the American people are giving us. The American people see that these folks (Democrats) are destroying this country on purpose. (We want them removed).

The Democrats moved the overton window on impeachment, not Republicans. If we don’t use the same tools. If we don’t engage in impeachment inquiries to get the documents, and testimony, and information we need. Then I believe our voters will feel betrayed. And that could be the biggest win the Democrats could hope for in 2024 when it really matters to integrate our policies.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ness-usual-republicans-take-house-video/

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Thanks for the news. Were it not for you, I don't know where I'd find it. This news in particular is stunning. Who would have ever thought that career Republican lawmakers would be spineless?

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
And all begging for $$$$! Fugg ‘em all cept a selective few akin to John Kennedy!!

Even birds know not to land downwind!
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
S
You’re welcome, glad I could help.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Currently I am receiving 10 to 20 e mails a day asking for campaign contributions. My wife receives her share also.

Many of these requests are some individuals that I have no idea where they are from and what office they are running for.

Plus the daily letters we receive at the house.

I am thinking that we gave money to an individual candidate and our information was passed along.

Little did they know that we now no longer send a check to any candidate.

I quit giving to the party a long timer ago and give money to individual candidates. When the Party campaigns against the candidate that I support, that was the demise on money to the party.

Also, I am having trouble with outside money trying to tell me who to vote for in my state. That to me is an indicator the candidate have been paid and bought by the corporate lobbyist.

I do think that the primarys for national elections all need to be on the same day.

Last edited by Bwana338; 09/28/22.

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude"
John Wayne 1959
IC B2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

53 members (14idaho, 3dtestify, 6mmCreedmoor, 10gaugemag, 406_SBC, 12 invisible), 1,444 guests, and 732 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,387
Posts18,469,726
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.