Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ShaunRyan
Originally Posted by SCRooster
We should declare war on drug cartels . . .
Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

No denying or arguing-with that .... that is a factual statement.

In the meantime ... 10 million seized, from May to September, of this year alone. (See link below.)

How many got-through?

So we just continue-to ignore-it? [bleep] that.

DOJ seizes 10 million fake fenta...quarely at the Mexican drug cartels.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

In the meantime ... 10 million seized, from May to September, of this year alone. (See link below.)

How many got-through?

No. I'm all for AZ, NM, and TX posting their NG all along the border and screw the feds and their "wars" on things. Extreme prejudice. The supposed asylum seekers will stop coming via illegal crossing after a few dozen of them float downriver facedown.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Give the "mules" a choice- - - -summary execution when they're caught, or flip on the next level up the supply chain. Enough of them will turn on their bosses that it won't take long to find the local kingpins, and offer them the same deal. Then say "I lied!" and shoot 'em anyway.

Quite the intellect.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
We could solve the drug problem pretty quick, but most wouldn’t like the methods. Death penalty for anyone busted for distribution, sales, smuggling. Users get a “ONE and DONE” shot at rehab….after that 10 year mandatory minimum for possession of ANY controlled substance…sentence reduced 5 years if they reveal a verifiable source.

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Hotrod_Lincoln
Give the "mules" a choice- - - -summary execution when they're caught, or flip on the next level up the supply chain. Enough of them will turn on their bosses that it won't take long to find the local kingpins, and offer them the same deal. Then say "I lied!" and shoot 'em anyway.

Quite the intellect.

LOL

Uh you do realize the constitution applies to these "mules"??

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B2

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
We could solve the drug problem pretty quick, but most wouldn’t like the methods. Death penalty for anyone busted for distribution, sales, smuggling. Users get a “ONE and DONE” shot at rehab….after that 10 year mandatory minimum for possession of ANY controlled substance…sentence reduced 5 years if they reveal a verifiable source.

LOL

My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

No tolerance death penalty, strike them in their own territory take the gloves off. Easier said than done. But it could and should be done.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

No tolerance death penalty, strike them in their own territory take the gloves off. Easier said than done. But it could and should be done.

Putin one line one...

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
The government never had a war on drugs. That was just messaging for the ignorant. If that was was actually won, all the funding goes away.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Substance abuse increases as job opportunities decrease.

When job opportunities decrease, substance abuse increases.

This is Capitalism 101. Something the Fugking Idiots want you to forget and/or ignore.

IC B3

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Jcubed
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

How many got-through?

Putin one line one...

In this entire thread you have not said what you think should be done. You only criticize, what would you do wise one. You must be butt hurt.

Last edited by dakota300rum; 09/28/22. Reason: Miss spelled
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
A "war on drugs" is a joke. What people want, they get.

Legalize everything at no cost. Dispensing machines on every corner FREE !

After 5 years, there would be no homeless, no drug dealers or users and the average IQ would increase 30 points.

"Stupid is as stupid does." Darwin is always correct.

NOW I KNOW I'M ONTO SOMETHING AS DEFLABBER DON'T LIKE IT.

COME ON STORM SURGE ! laugh

Last edited by UpThePole; 09/28/22.

Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the man come and take you away
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by UpThePole

After 5 years, there would be no homeless, no drug dealers or users and the average IQ would increase 30 points.

Another intellect.

LOL

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by UpThePole

There are people in all professions and walks of life that have drug problems it is more than merely an IQ problem. Doctors for instance.

G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I'd be game for a prairie dog shoot in Mexico

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Gaschekt
I'd be game for a prairie dog shoot in Mexico

If you’re referring to the Cartels. They do shoot back. And many have been formally trained by our military.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Look what the Chinese did to the British ships during the opium wars. If we start burning Chinese ships and not allowing them to dock and stopping all trade the drugs will slow to a trickle. The money people in our country would never allow it though. They rather just let hundreds of thousands die from the drugs.

At one point in time the British had almost destroyed China with opium. Over a third of all Chinese men were addicted. Then they got a king with some balls that did what he could to stop it. We need a leader like that.

Bb

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Look what the Chinese did to the British ships during the opium wars. If we start burning Chinese ships and not allowing them to dock and stopping all trade the drugs will slow to a trickle. The money people in our country would never allow it though. They rather just let hundreds of thousands die from the drugs.

At one point in time the British had almost destroyed China with opium. Over a third of all Chinese men were addicted. Then they got a king with some balls that did what he could to stop it. We need a leader like that.

Bb

Uhhhh…

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
And we might need to rewrite this little Constitution document?

We don't do kings here very well.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
If by “declare war” you mean like the government has done for 40 years with their war on drugs which increased the power of law enforcement exponentially it created massive growth of a parasitic government while trampling the constitution and destroying personal freedoms in their “war on drugs” while simultaneously increasing the availability and purity of the drugs they’re fighting…..I’m against that “war”. All the government has done with their war is to ruin our freedoms in their bloated growth of militarized law enforcement. Drugs have become much cheaper and more readily available since the “war on drugs” began. In hindsight it begins to become more clear. If we look at the situation we have today with drugs and take into account the trillions spent “combating” drugs for 40 years it starts making sense when viewed through the skeptical prism of our government wants to destroy us.

If by war you mean to physically use our military in a kinetic war with real bombs and bullets against the cartels and corrupt government officials…..I’m for that war. I’m also for strong borders and President Trump…

I’ve long said that if you want to get rid of something then task the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife with “managing” and preserving it for future generations…..it’ll be destroyed in short order. The WDFW will “manage” anything into extinction.

If you want to keep something or increase something then task the federal government with destroying it. Whatever the federal government seeks to destroy grows and flourishes.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

133 members (300_savage, 1973cb450, 338reddog, 204guy, 338rcm, 338Rules, 19 invisible), 1,770 guests, and 1,066 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,623
Posts18,474,050
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.