Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
In BFE high school we had a dyke girl's PE and volleyball coach that'd stand there and watch the teen girls shower. Pretty cool huh.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
GB1

L
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
L
Nope , but if I did I would reverse to the pissing on your grave thread..
We'll probably happen before they were even dead..

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
My wife made my sons 2nd grade teacher “retire”. The parent teacher principal meeting that brought it about was slightly awkward.
You get between a woman and her kids and scheit gets real, really Fugkin fast.

C
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by Hastings
OK, a girl said he said that. Maybe true, probably is but maybe not. Why don't you ask the principal for a meeting with him/her and the teacher? If the teacher denies saying that ask for the girl to come in and verify it. A teacher by rights would be severely disciplined if not fired for putting that out to another student whether true or not. And I'm assuming it isn't true.

Because it’s way more effective to round up a posse on the campfire!

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
OK, a girl said he said that. Maybe true, probably is but maybe not. Why don't you ask the principal for a meeting with him/her and the teacher? If the teacher denies saying that ask for the girl to come in and verify it. A teacher by rights would be severely disciplined if not fired for putting that out to another student whether true or not. And I'm assuming it isn't true.
This exactly ^^^^
Tread lightly. You are taking the word of a teen girl. You go off half cocked and she turns out to be lying and you are in a world of hurt. She may just be stirring up drama. Don’t do anything without witnesses. A parking lot confrontation is a terrible idea.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by earlybrd
My son was talking to a girl at the football game said homo told her my son was gay he was sure of it I’m going to have a parking lot chat next football game 😉I don’t gaf if said teacher wears his rainbows and flaunts it but he’s stepped outside his rainbow and I’m going to rain on his parade badly

You can have your parking lot chat but it ain’t likely to get him fired, or anything on his record.

High school kids say and misquote all sorts of things, they live on a level where “he said she said” crap starts most fights. Don’t get drawn into it.

First contact an Admin, the Admin will talk to the girl. Request said meeting with Admin and teacher. The teacher is gonna deny it if they didn’t say it, and likely deny it if they did, but much could be learned by their reaction.

The girl ain’t gonna be called in in front of you, she’s a minor.

If after this you ain’t satisfied, like Davy Crockett said “be sure you’re right, then go ahead”....

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'm really laid back and slow to anger. But in a situation like this, I'd grab up a hickory hatchet handle and send the guy to the denture store.

H
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
H

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I’ve got one I’m bout to shove his rainbow flag up his a$$

Must be a Virginia thing then....

Ran into one in college, who was one of the prof's at the college...

Long story short.. ambulance took him to the ER. He stayed away from me, because he was terrified of me...

Not because I was a badass, he was 5 ft 2 and weighed 100 pounds... and was a die hard communist.. bragged about it.
and was anti military big time....Just a leftist with a big mouth.. besides he threw the first punch.. smile honest.

"Minus the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the Country" Marion Barry, Mayor of Wash DC

“Owning guns is not a right. If it were a right, it would be in the Constitution.” ~Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
Call the principal that has a buzzcut or if the principal is a rainbow bright then move up the chain till your find the conservative administrator that really runs the show then you explain how the fudgepacker needs to be investigated for violating their education oath. All teachers swear to treat students with equity. The principal will have a file on that fo sho and is just probably waiting for the right parent. You are that parent.

Last edited by kaboku68; 09/28/22.
IC B3

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Bristoe
I'm really laid back and slow to anger. But in a situation like this, I'd grab up a hickory hatchet handle and send the guy to the denture store.

[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Long after the incident occurred, #3 son, Angus, reported to us that a substitute teacher in high school had come on to him. He reported the perv immediately to the office and had him sacked. Usually, the school would have contacted us for something like this, but everyone stayed silent about it. I didn't hear about it until after Angus graduated.

Genesis 9:2-4 Ministries Lighthearted Confessions of a Cervid Serial Killer
673 Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Esox357

Hes probably use to getting things shoved in his arse.
Probably give you 2 1/2 hours to cut that out.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
go ahead and skip the lube

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
If he's gay it doesn't matter if the girl is lying.

Don't ever get "officials" involved. That's how cover-ups and sandbagging happens.

Politics is War by Other Means
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
My son was talking to a girl at the football game said homo told her my son was gay he was sure of it I’m going to have a parking lot chat next football game 😉I don’t gaf if said teacher wears his rainbows and flaunts it but he’s stepped outside his rainbow and I’m going to rain on his parade badly

Ok, that changes things. This teacher did not harass your son. He might or might not have said what the girl said, but girls love to stir up chit. I’d let this one go.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by DaddyRat
This exactly ^^^^
Tread lightly. You are taking the word of a teen girl. You go off half cocked and she turns out to be lying and you are in a world of hurt. She may just be stirring up drama. Don’t do anything without witnesses. A parking lot confrontation is a terrible idea.

internet indignation ....good chance he might get his ass kicked.....what if the girl that said this ....supposedly....said it because she thinks your son is gay...

better look at all the angles...as stick would say...hint.....be safe out there....bob

S
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
S
I could be wrong but I think a little punctuation is in order here and would go a long ways. I think this is how earlybyrd intended it.
My son was talking to a girl at the football game.
Said homo told her my son was gay, he was sure of it.
I’m going to have a parking lot chat next football game. 😉
I don’t gaf if said teacher wears his rainbows and flaunts it but he’s stepped outside his rainbow and I’m going to rain on his parade badly
Sounds like said homo said this in front of his son, while he was talking to the girl.
Again, I could be wrong.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Agree with most of this, but if you think a Gay teacher is going to get fired for this you are on crack.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by 673
Originally Posted by Esox357

Hes probably use to getting things shoved in his arse.
Probably give you 2 1/2 hours to cut that out.

Bet you won't do it again........

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

Waterboarding isn't illegal if you use diesel

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1234, 10gaugemag, 16penny, 12344mag, 16gage, 10Glocks, 56 invisible), 2,693 guests, and 1,353 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,460
Posts18,471,239
Members73,934
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.