Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by logger
AG Garland talked tough about this yesterday. He emphasized getting fentanyl off the streets. He never said anything about stopping it from coming across the border.

Houston_2, Sickermore, Northmam, Gayghost and Lostashell didn't catch that fact.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What a dilemma for the liberals…….

Do they stop the drugs to save the kids?

Wait, they’re pro abortion….

If they admit the drugs are crossing the border, then they seal the border?

Wait, they want open borders. ( except for those nasty Canadians. )

Hint, they could care less about kids. Or Americans.

Dave

�The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely to be the one who dropped it.� Lou Holtz

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Certifiable
They were using candy as a cover for smuggling the drug.

That’s not the same as distributing the drug to kids because kids like candy

That's bull$#!+.

That's complete and utter unmitigated ignorant bull$#!+.

How many kids have died, for decades, when scumbag irresponsible parents leave drugs out on the table and kids pick it up and put it in their mouths? Answer: 1000s and 1000s if not tens of 1000s.

Now make the most dangerous and deadly drug in the history of the human species ... make it look like Skittles and Nerds. Make it look like an instant sugar high .... we've addicted our kids to sugar, made it pretty, advertised specifically to them .... catch the rainbow.

We don't see commercials advertising Decon rat poison in the colors of the rainbow.

This is no different than if a bunch of taliban broke-into an elementary school and blew up the kids in the school. This is simply more insidious. This is being done to destroy us from within.

This should be dealt-with with extreme prejudice.

Name the countries with the lowest rates of opiod addictions .... here, I'll do it for you in descending order (taken from WHO data):

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Now, name the countries with the strictest drug laws, the countries where there is zero tolerance policies for opiods ..... hint, they're EXACTLY the same. You traffic, deal, use opiods unlawfully in those countries .... you die at the hands of the societies you are attempting to destroy.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by SCRooster

That's bull$#!+.

How many kids have died, for decades, when scumbag irresponsible parents leave drugs out on the table and kids pick it up and put it in their mouths? Answer: 1000s and 1000s if not tens of 1000s.

Now make the most dangerous and deadly drug in the history of the human species ... make it look like Skittles and Nerds. Make it look like an instant sugar high .... we've addicted our kids to sugar, made it pretty, advertised specifically to them .... catch the rainbow.

We don't see commercials advertising Decon rat poison in the colors of the rainbow.

This is no different than if a bunch of taliban broke-into an elementary school and blew up the kids in the school. This is simply more insidious. This is being done to destroy us from within.

Name the countries with the lowest rates of opiod addictions .... here, I'll do it for you in descending order (taken from WHO data):

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Now, name the countries with the strictest drug laws, the countries where there is zero tolerance policies for opiods ..... hint, they're EXACTLY the same. You traffic, deal, use opiods unlawfully in those countries .... you die at the hands of the societies you are attempting to destroy.

Hmmmm....lists above countries as an example but believes in freedom and limited gov...surely you jest?

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Trump had talked about air strikes on cartels. Also called for death penalty for dealers and human traffuckers .
It can be pretty well stopped but there has to be drastic measures taken. And the balls to do it.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
We should declare war on drug cartels . . .

Who is this "We" of which you speak? Last I looked there was us and them, and us ain't in any position to declare war on anyone.

P.S. Attractive as the notion is, this goatfuck didn't start with the current administration. It's been going on since at least the 60s. Only the names and the particular patch of 3rd world dirt have changed.

# $ $ $ $ $ $ $

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Jcubed

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Hmmmm....lists above countries as an example but believes in freedom and limited gov...surely you jest?

All of that aside, the WHO ain't exactly a reliable source of information these days either.

Haul ass, haul ass! - Pappy
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Some of these folks here would just LOVE to live under their alcohol laws too.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Valsdad

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

You pick and choose the application per your preferences...duh!

Regards

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

Regards

Well, if I do it, it's OK

If I don't, well screw them folks.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment

IC B3

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J

That's bull$#!+.

United Arab Emirates
Syria
Brunei Darussalaam
Saudi Arabia
Qatar
Singapore

Vals

Regards

Well, if I do it, it's OK

If I don't, well screw them folks.

Lol. The logic! The logic!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
"If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spineless politicians the drug problem will only get worse."

Think about this, how much money do we spend on those countries? Stop all foreign aid to those countries not trying to stop the cartels. Give a reasonable time limit after which we declare the cartels a clear and present danger to the security of the USA. Notify the leaders of those countries that have not stopped the cartels that we will eliminated them immediately. Be very sure the Tomahawks are already on the way.

Make the selling of drugs a death penalty crime with no exceptions. Do it from the street level to the highest in the local, state or national chain. You get caught? You die. No exceptions.

Years back, I almost got fired from my job. Back then, my kids would stop by if I was working a swing or graveyard shift and brig me a burger or maybe a a shake as most shifts were slower than honey in the winter when weather was good. One time, my stepson stopped by and said "M" gave me these and told me to have fun. Now "M" was an apprentice learning to do weather. Why they ever hired him is way beyond me, but, they did. Now he came off his days off and was to work with me the last three swing shifts. He didn't like what happened. I almost got fired. I'll leave at that as I broke a few laws in the process. I let him live but convinced him what would happen if he screwed up again. After all I WAS friends with his mom and dad. Not anymore.
PJ

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Should we extend this logic to guns?

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by PJGunner
"If we were really serious about "the war on drugs" we would have invaded Central America in force years ago.

Yes, we need to declare war and the US military should be deployed to the maximum and eradicate every cartel stronghold worldwide, but as long as we have greedy spineless politicians the drug problem will only get worse."

Think about this, how much money do we spend on those countries? Stop all foreign aid to those countries not trying to stop the cartels. Give a reasonable time limit after which we declare the cartels a clear and present danger to the security of the USA. Notify the leaders of those countries that have not stopped the cartels that we will eliminated them immediately. Be very sure the Tomahawks are already on the way.

Make the selling of drugs a death penalty crime with no exceptions. Do it from the street level to the highest in the local, state or national chain. You get caught? You die. No exceptions.

Years back, I almost got fired from my job. Back then, my kids would stop by if I was working a swing or graveyard shift and brig me a burger or maybe a a shake as most shifts were slower than honey in the winter when weather was good. One time, my stepson stopped by and said "M" gave me these and told me to have fun. Now "M" was an apprentice learning to do weather. Why they ever hired him is way beyond me, but, they did. Now he came off his days off and was to work with me the last three swing shifts. He didn't like what happened. I almost got fired. I'll leave at that as I broke a few laws in the process. I let him live but convinced him what would happen if he screwed up again. After all I WAS friends with his mom and dad. Not anymore.
PJ

Some people think assault should be illegal...

Ymmv

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I don’t know about the war on drugs, or the US currently running military operations in Mexico to stem the flow.

I do know under Trump the military was doing small, SOF team infiltration, targeting certain Cartels that were responsible for stopping, kidnapping and murdering Americans while traveling.

I saw some nice pictures of what happens to Sicario’s that played ‘Fûck Around and Find Out’ with our guys.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Rooster take a breath..

The fact is the drugs were disguised as candy simply because that’s a smart way to disguise a drug such as fentanyl.

It does not mean the drugs are being marketed and sold to 6 year olds as you seem to claim.

My son came home from school yesterday talking about a news clip the teacher had shown them (same story you posted) and claiming how they were going to be sneaking fentanyl into Halloween candy and giving it away to kids..

I was glad to hear my son questioned that logic and asked why they would give drugs away free to children? They wouldn’t of course because that would tend to cut into a dealers profit

But it makes for good clickbait dramatics

She never made it past the bedroom door, what was she aiming for...?
She's gone shootin..
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
We DID declare a "War on Drugs"
Years ago.
It's been conducted just like every other "war" since WWII.
Politicians don't WANT to win - might pizz off a voter, and would surely curtail some of their under-the-table income.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the us.gov wanted to basically stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US. They would pay the cartels, who pretty much own and control all the border towns on Mexico’s side of the fence to turn back, traffic out, or kill anyone who wanted to cross.

Drugs?....that game of cat chasing mouse will continue on, and on, and on...

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Beaver10
If the us.gov wanted to basically stop the flow of illegal immigrants into the US. They would pay the cartels, who pretty much own and control all the border towns on Mexico’s side of the fence to turn back, traffic out, or kill anyone who wanted to cross.

Drugs?....that game of cat chasing mouse will continue on, and on, and on...

🦫
We'd have to pay them more than the illegals give them to run them up to Kansas City, San Fran, Ohio, etc. Or even what the "migrants" pay a coyote to just get them past the first check station.

Then, being the cartel types that they are, they'd take that gooberment money and THEN take the illegals cash and still get them across.

In it is contentment

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by PJGunner

PJ

Because of what "M" did, assuming he was a young adult on an apprenticeship, you gave up a friendship with his folks????

In it is contentment

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

64 members (beefan, 300_savage, BangPop, 907brass, 6 invisible), 1,463 guests, and 868 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,503
Posts18,490,589
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.