Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Slope77
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/st...28be.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Here is the latest. Investigation ongoing, unable to corroborate political aspect, ND Attorney General offering to help county attorney to prosecute the case.
I didn't know confessions had to be corroborated! mad

Politics is War by Other Means

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Trump and Patriots are in control

E
ERK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
We have had some Schitt going down in the last month or so. Had a guy kill 3 others and then himself in a field. Had a nut steal a car in Grand Forks and then steer into a semi while being chased. YouTube video on that one. He died but his passenger lived and so did the truck driver. Edk

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
Originally Posted by Tyrone
Originally Posted by Slope77
https://bismarcktribune.com/news/st...28be.html#tracking-source=home-top-story

Here is the latest. Investigation ongoing, unable to corroborate political aspect, ND Attorney General offering to help county attorney to prosecute the case.
I didn't know confessions had to be corroborated! mad

I thought that was odd as well. The guy admitted to running down a pedestrian because he was supposedly scared of him. Uh, drive the other way?? So why would they have to prove there was a political argument - the driver can’t claim self defense, regardless. I also don’t understand the $50,000 bail, unless that is because the charge is currently “vehicular homicide” rather than murder. I suspect, and hope, there is more going on behind the scenes than is being disclosed at present.

I do, though, have faith that justice will be done in this case. It is a conservative county in a conservative state. My main concern would be competency of the prosecutor - those small counties don’t always attract the brightest bulbs.

Last edited by Slope77; 09/23/22.
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Leftists are harmful and a dangerous murderous lot. Who shot up the congressional baseball game. Who tried to kill the Supreme Court justice? Who burnt down cities and killed dozens of innocents. Who shot an unarmed woman for trespassing on public property? Yet who sits for MO ths in solitary confinement without charges in DC he'll hole jails? Not leftists.

Bb

IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
OP Offline
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Burleyboy
Leftists are harmful and a dangerous murderous lot. Who shot up the congressional baseball game. Who tried to kill the Supreme Court justice? Who burnt down cities and killed dozens of innocents. Who shot an unarmed woman for trespassing on public property? Yet who sits for MO ths in solitary confinement without charges in DC he'll hole jails? Not leftists.

Bb
Whether the system slaps you on the wrist, and with a wink and a nod lets you go, or whether you get the book thrown at you, all too often seems to depend on whether or not you support the woke/globalist agenda.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Burleyboy

Bb
Whether the system slaps you on the wrist, and with a wink and a nod lets you go, or whether you get the book thrown at you, all too often seems to depend on whether or not you support the woke/globalist agenda.

Conservative Americans are far too timid to fight back in any meaningful manner.

Old men won't fight because they are old...

Younger men consider "freedom" something they read about in a book... or heard about from grandpa...

It's all part of the programing... the Rona and the vax proofs this.

My dad told me when I was 12... "The communists will take over America without firing a single shot."

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Hotchkisson was a Direct Threat to Constitutional Order ..

BLM , Antifa Riots in Front of the White House ..

All Summer Long ..

Everyday you pass by Them ..

Work with Them ..

In your Family..

Their Leaders are egg’n them On ..

You can see it in their eYe’s ..

A very thin Veneer of Restraint is holding them back from ripping the MAGA Boogie Mans Throat Out ..

I’ve seen it numerous Times..

This passed Saturday it’s like Wild Indians when you add Liquor..

The most Civil Looking among them are the Most Dangerous..

If you haven’t seen it You’ve been Warned ..

Let Them Administratively take your Defense from You..

They Will Find You..

Monkey Left the Oven Door Open

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Wayyyy too much tolerence!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. This idiot lefty should be charged with murder and a hate crime.
Although I'm against hate crime laws because it gives one person's life more importance than another. Like affirmative which is also unconstitutional.
Speak out share your opinions, when I pay for gas I ask if any one is a Brandon supporter so they can help me pay for it.
Not saying be an ahole but have the conversations.

IC B3

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
Originally Posted by dakota300rum
Wayyyy too much tolerence!! The punishment doesn't fit the crime. This idiot lefty should be charged with murder and a hate crime.
Although I'm against hate crime laws because it gives one person's life more importance than another. Like affirmative which is also unconstitutional.
Speak out share your opinions, when I pay for gas I ask if any one is a Brandon supporter so they can help me pay for it.

This a question for the whole of this or any forum (and not directed at you Dakota).

If the police stand down (for whatever reason) will you pop the communists in your hood?

"No comment" is a completely acceptable opinion.

Actually... not responding is equally acceptable.

The question is purely rhetorical of course.

If you are not actively engaging EVERY enemy you encounter... you are allowing another to fight for you... and that is cowardice... plain and simple.

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
I am capable and willing to protect my family, loved ones, and friends if their life is in danger. I'm not a person that backs down if confronted.
That being said I try to be kind and friendly to everyone. I pray it never comes to that. Mistakes, misunderstandings don't bother me. Only when someone purposely messes with me do I get my guard up.

Last edited by dakota300rum; 09/24/22. Reason: Miss spelled
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by ERK
We have had some Schitt going down in the last month or so. Had a guy kill 3 others and then himself in a field. Had a nut steal a car in Grand Forks and then steer into a semi while being chased. YouTube video on that one. He died but his passenger lived and so did the truck driver. Edk

Any updates on the farm shooting?

I am MAGA.
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V

Big Jim, about as current as I can find.

A
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
A
Originally Posted by CashisKing
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

This a question for the whole of this or any forum (and not directed at you Dakota).

If the police stand down (for whatever reason) will you pop the communists in your hood?

"No comment" is a completely acceptable opinion.

Actually... not responding is equally acceptable.

The question is purely rhetorical of course.

Self Control goes right up to the Click ..

“ Where they go Nobody Knows “

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
https://www.kfyrtv.com/2022/09/25/little-evidence-political-argument-before-teens-death-mchenry-nd/

Another update. I don’t see how this can’t be upgraded to murder if he intentionally ran the kid over.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
What it sounds like to me is that they are investigating to eliminate the defendant’s claim of self defense.

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Sick in the head.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

84 members (6MMWASP, 7mm_Loco, 6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 9 invisible), 1,759 guests, and 1,025 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,900
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.