Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
I
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger
I
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by MAC
I am glad I am already married. If anything ever happens to my wife I would not be willing to play the games today's females want to play. I'd just go fishing.

How you gonna fugk a fish?
past age 70, swolen prostate, associated meds, wbo the hell is able.to fugk anyway?

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.

F
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Wannabebwana
Having dated in the last 10 years and had a number of women ghost me, it happens.

If I was dating again, I’d be sending them a bill for misrepresenting themselves as attractive. I learned quickly that if she only posts a head shot, you’d better have a front loader to get her in your truck (not that you’d want to).

What, you didn’t think I’d notice? SMDH

Yeah. If it’s a selfie and it’s angled from above you got only yourself to blame when you encounter a huge fattie on the first date.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Had one cost me everything I owned and we weren’t even married. Bought a hell of house left her with a new car all of my furniture all of my clothes most of my tools, sporting goods, reloading equipment the list goes on and on. I walked out with the clothes on my back and and never looked back. It was worth 10x the price to get away from her. I’d like to send her a bill for all my stuff, mortgage payments and pain and suffering!

C
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by hanco
Learn to dance, you can get all the pussy you want!!!

If you're over 40, have a pulse, and a net worth above zero you can get all the pussy you want without bothering to learn to dance.

MAC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MAC
I am glad I am already married. If anything ever happens to my wife I would not be willing to play the games today's females want to play. I'd just go fishing.

I won't. I have your wife on retainer so the games don't have to be played.

You get out of life what you are willing to accept. If you ain't happy, do something about it!
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MAC
Originally Posted by MAC

I won't. I have your wife on retainer so the games don't have to be played.

Zing.... lmao.... smile

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1minute, 264magnum, 06hunter59, 222Sako, 160user, 10gaugemag, 67 invisible), 2,341 guests, and 1,279 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,537
Posts18,491,415
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.