Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
So true,

Said by the Mountain Man in Jeremiah Johnson, I moved out west after watching that movie! :o)

KB

GB1

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by greydog
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
My brother was divorced and living in LaGrange Georgia. His long lost girlfriend from college called him up, Jewish gal who had moved to Miami.
They had a 2 hour talk, and the next day Joni flew up to LaGrange with her 7 year old daughter and she married my brother that day, at the justice of the peace.

On day 6 of the marriage, Joni heard a commotion in the kitchen, my brother's 8 year old son was holding a butcher knife, and telling Joni's daughter. "Come near me again bitch and I will carve you up."

The newlywed grabbed her daughter and her suitcase, called a cab, and by sunset was back in Miami. She got the marriage annulled on day 7.
Your nephew sounds like he will need to have a cell reserved for him when he comes of age. Been my kid, he would have had a tough existence for a while. My own marriage is just coming to the end of the 53rd year, so I'm certainly not in the running. GD

I figured that kid was headed for the state pen. As far as I know he has never been arrested.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by cra1948
Several years ago a wedding reception in our home town turned into a brawl between the two families...somebody went after somebody with a chainsaw. (At the risk of extending this thread for 38 more pages, I'll mention that I think it was a Stihl chainsaw. )I think the law was called on that one.

More recently one of my wife's cousin's kids got married...another epic wedding reception brawl between the two families. The bride and groom each ended up going home with their parents. Both families have a streak of congenital batshit crazy. Seems to me the kids are now happily married.

Why call the law?
Couple years?
He is Stihl trying to start it!😎

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
Several years ago a wedding reception in our home town turned into a brawl between the two families...somebody went after somebody with a chainsaw. (At the risk of extending this thread for 38 more pages, I'll mention that I think it was a Stihl chainsaw. )I think the law was called on that one.

More recently one of my wife's cousin's kids got married...another epic wedding reception brawl between the two families. The bride and groom each ended up going home with their parents. Both families have a streak of congenital batshit crazy. Seems to me the kids are now happily married.

Why call the law?
Couple years?

Only if they ran it out of gas……

MAGA
Campfire Ranger
Online Happy
Campfire Ranger

Why call the law?
Couple years?
Probably true. My Stihl is a finicky POS. Tried starting it a couple of hours ago and I'm done with it and in the market for a replacement.

4 out of 5 Great Lakes prefer Michigan. smile
IC B2

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by bruinruin

Why call the law?
Couple years?
Probably true. My Stihl is a finicky POS. Tried starting it a couple of hours ago and I'm done with it and in the market for a replacement.

Buy a can of starting fluid. Start the Stihl and sell it. Then go buy an Echo.

My biggest fear is when I die my wife will sell my guns for what I told her they cost.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I used to sell Husqy, Stihl, and Echo. About 1 of 4 Echos came in for repairs in the warranty period. About 1 of 5 Husqys. Then about 1 of maybe 20 Stihls. An older guy that looked like he had never ran a saw in his life was purchasing a new Echo. I asked a guy what made him choose to buy an Echo once. He said he looked through our shop window and saw all the broken Stihl saws (there were maybe five) and said he figured that was a bad sign. I chuckled and smiled as I was filling out his paperwork. He asked me why. I grinned and told him we sell 200 Stihls for every Echo and pulled the two broken brand new Echos up so that he could see them. Lots of guys do have problems starting Stihls, but that's usually because they don't know how they work. If it doesn't have a primer bulb, they can't figure it out.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
I
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I
My cousin does not have the record for the shortest marriage, but he may well have the record for the craziest bitch of an ex-wife.

They dated for a couple months, and she came up pregnant.

He did not want to sire any bastard, so he agreed to marry her. Though they would never live together and the relationship was finished. He expected her to agree to a divorce directly after she gave birth.

She provided ultra sound images of twins. And subsequently called and said she was in the hospital. Babies were quite premature, one was headed to SLC neonatal care and was not expected to live.

His Mom ran down to the hospital and demanded to see her new grand baby. They had no patients with the proper names.

When everything came out in the wash, it was discovered the entire pregnancy was faked. The ultrasounds were from a previous pregnancy several years in the past which ended in a miscarriage.

He hired a lawyer and got the marriage dissolved. Divorce or annulment? I do not know.

One day after his separation was finalized, he found her name in the paper (legal notices) where she had become divorced from a previous husband.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The first one was a little over 2yrs, she didn't like my girlfriends.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Ya that’s a short marriage!

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
One of the most lavish, expensive, and elaborate weddings in our area only lasted about 6 or 8 months. Not a record for shortest, but maybe for the "dollars per day" average.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Osky
Originally Posted by 160user
I got drunk and married a co-worker in Nevada in my youth. It was around 7 hours before we could have it anulled.

Lucky Bastid, wish mine had been that quick.

Osky

The next one was 8 horrible years and $125k. I never tried it again and don't mind my own cooking.

I am always looking for factory wood stocks!
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Only married once, tomorrow makes 25 yrs

Romans 5:1
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Winner

Romans 5:1
M
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
M
I'm working on 52 years, and wondering.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey

Happy Anniversary to you both!

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
Originally Posted by Jiveturkey
Happy anniversary

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

264 members (160user, 12344mag, 21, 10ring1, 1lessdog, 10Glocks, 30 invisible), 1,717 guests, and 1,108 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,759
Posts18,476,452
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.