Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
gratz, Remsen.

Got the POS ta drop the fake ignore bit.

Skillfully done.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Remsen
With your public record spelunking skills it surely isn't really a mystery. Post my citizenship records after you post the court records from my alleged child support woes.

You do know that alleging something that isn't true is libel....and the defense to libel is to show that the libel is actually true.

Put up, Mrs. Burns, show everyone that your claims about my failure to pay child support are not libel.

When cornered, threaten?

Who could not have guessed what this would come to.

Again, you twist and lie to no avail, remmie.
You’re the only one who has mentioned failure to pay child support.

Just asking if there’s any guilt complex within your twisting things?

You started this thread with name calling and personal attacks. Remember that.

Now and for the last asking, dual citizenship, yes or no?

Is this Twyla?

Amazing.

I am MAGA.
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?

So, Mrs. Burns, are you going to again claim that you didn't say what you clearly said? The first mention of child support was from you. One doesn't have child support issues if he pays...so, are you going to show us all the court records that will prove your allegation and demonstrate that you didn't libel me? If not, I may have to talk to Mr. Bin about a subpoena...

I'm trying to help you, here. Everyone other than your husband and a few trolls thinks you're a liar. Let's show them that you only speak the truth, starting with you producing the public court records you claim to have.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Um, I don't want to get involved in this interesting and intellectual debate. However, I am completely enamored by the fact that someone claims there are public records showing someone else is lying (or is scum or some other such thing). Public records must, by law in every state, be released when requested. I for one do not know where these supposed "public records" are. Whoever made the assertion, make your public records request and provide the information. It really is that simple. If you make your request and they don't exist, come back and say "my bad, I apologize". Assuming the assertion is true, it is the easiest dispute to resolve in your favor that has ever seen the light of day on this forum.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
The funniest part about Old Toot is that he was a benign, easy going, closet f a g for the most part.

Until COVID.

And Flave.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
IC B2

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by deflave
The funniest part about Old Toot is that he was a benign, easy going, closet f a g for the most part.

Until COVID.

And Flave.

LOL

Still oinking from the boinking you gave her.

I am MAGA.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Old Toot's last post.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well girls the weather is really crappy here and The Tootster is now feeling about 2 levels below the weather.

Apparently my Neanderthal bloodline and supposed antibodies protection gained from the first go round of being positive with no symptoms has expired.

If this worsens or continues past tonight an Infusion is to be given within the next 36-48 hours.

To quote another famous Man:

“It ain’t what it ain’t but it is what it is “
Patrick Henry.

Old Toot died of covid and was reincarnated as Houston2.

Old tootie fruity was right.......Covid is dangerous, you die from it and become a douche bag!!

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by Northman
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...
Iran, North Korea, MAGA Republicans, CHINA,N KOREA, SAUDI ARABIA, INDIA, ....

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

Either Jag is a Russian immigrant... or he has just lost his marbles..

I love it when I trick dumbfughks into lying. grin

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

Go get you some fentanyl.

The only dumbfughk you've tricked is yourself! laugh

Says the dumbfùck who supports Biden.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the dumbphuck whose a serial liar. laugh

Tarquin
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the most profitable cock sucker in Salmon.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the most profitable cock sucker in Salmon.

It do make ya wonder, how many suckpuppets a certain poster has.

IC B3

J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

So the broad with an Adam's apple says no votie Trump...and you didn't.

You supported Biden plain and simple.

Fugging sockpuppet.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Absolutely Fubarski.

I am MAGA.
F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Sysop wanted ta monetize this place, he'd place up for auction the IP addresses of certain posters, so suspects could be outed.

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.

this fella get it .......

--

WTF is wrong with the rest of you 'tards supporting the UkeNazis ? still have Great Grandpa's uniform and swastika flag in your closets ?

"The welfare of humanity is always the alibi of tyrants".
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
Um, I don't want to get involved in this interesting and intellectual debate. However, I am completely enamored by the fact that someone claims there are public records showing someone else is lying (or is scum or some other such thing). Public records must, by law in every state, be released when requested. I for one do not know where these supposed "public records" are. Whoever made the assertion, make your public records request and provide the information. It really is that simple. If you make your request and they don't exist, come back and say "my bad, I apologize". Assuming the assertion is true, it is the easiest dispute to resolve in your favor that has ever seen the light of day on this forum.

The person who made the claim is an admitted troll who is here on at least his second screen name.

He ought to be completely and utterly ignored and he’d go away.

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.

this fella get it .......

--

WTF is wrong with the rest of you 'tards supporting the UkeNazis ? still have Great Grandpa's uniform and swastika flag in your closets ?

The screen people said Ukraine is baby Jesus and Russia is Herod. Plus 50 yrs ago Russia was the Soviet Union.

That’s about the extent of the “reasons” I’ve heard.

R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Well, Mrs. Burns, I've been patiently waiting for you to prove that you weren't libeling me with the claim that I have legal issues with child support. The interesting thing is that you also claimed the alleged child is some sort of special needs, something that would never show up in a docket listing (i.e., a public record), which implies that if there is any truth to what you are claiming you actually ordered copies of pleadings.

I'm about to hit the road for a long drive to California, so you have plenty of time today to show everyone that you are a truth teller.

Let's go, Toot, put up....

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Well, Mrs. Burns, I've been patiently waiting for you to prove that you weren't libeling me with the claim that I have legal issues with child support. The interesting thing is that you also claimed the alleged child is some sort of special needs, something that would never show up in a docket listing (i.e., a public record), which implies that if there is any truth to what you are claiming you actually ordered copies of pleadings.

I'm about to hit the road for a long drive to California, so you have plenty of time today to show everyone that you are a truth teller.

Let's go, Toot, put up....
Surely you jest, we all know he/she is a fraud and rick takes pity on him.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine.

Part of it is you've got a huge segment of the population that grew up with the constant message that anything Russian is evil, so any enemy of Russia is a friend of ours and on the right side of history. They (including me) were conditioned to hate anything Russian.

Cold War, Iron Curtain, Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills for six year-olds in school because the Russians might bomb us, and so on and so forth. Did you know that into the 1960's we had defensive nuclear missiles deployed around the country that were designed solely to detonate at high altitude and take out incoming Russian bombers with an EMP?

Part of it is the media campaign to depict Zelenski as George Washington at Valley Forge. Part of it is Trump's stated admiration for Putin.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
True that. Our elected officials have never found a war to send our kids to they didn't like.

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

184 members (3333vl, 450yukon, 264mag, 204guy, 17CalFan, 24 invisible), 2,111 guests, and 1,160 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,886
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.