Home
Posted By: Remsen Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

There are no good guys in this war.
Posted By: plumbum Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by Remsen
...the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice....

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.
Posted By: CashisKing Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Thank for the perspective Remsen...

It is ALWAYS good to know the truth (good or bad) in ALL THINGS.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by plumbum

I have not seen that anywhere. Could point us to examples of that? It's a sincere request.

Plumbdumb.... don't be stupid, you know as well as everyone else the MSM/Democrat party has portrayed Ukraine as good people simply fighting for freedom and we need to assist them in preserving Democracy.... what a joke
Posted By: RUM7 Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
#PrayForUkraine

Lol

That is a corrupt, inept part of the world. Let them figure it out on their own.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine. I am no fan of Putin or the Russians generally, but my family lived in Ukraine before and during WW2 and I know that Ukrainians are not people who deserve support. They are not only corrupt, they have a long history of collaborating with evil. Yesterday started the anniversary of the Babi Yar massacre, where Ukrainians collaborated with Nazis to slaughter over 30,000 people over the course of about a week.

Some of my family perished in those Ukrainian ravines and some (like my father's immediate family) got the message and exited their temporary home in Ukraine. They were brutalized and robbed by their former Ukrainian neighbors before they could get to the US.

Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents, but the bizarre lauding of Ukraine as the home to freedom and justice is simply unhinged. Even in recent years, Ukrainian corruption has been legendary (ask Biden).

Yep, a classic example of internecine conflict.

There will likely be no winners, except perhaps oligarchs on either side and that dang military/industrial complex.
Posted By: Tide_Change Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Lotsa houses around here with blue/yellow flags flying (instead of an American flag). Pisses me off.
Posted By: erikj Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

You are a danger to our democracy. Lol
Autocorrect almost wrote that line by itself, spooky.
Nice post, btw.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Don't listen to him Remsen.

He is a troll.
Posted By: Dutch Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.
Posted By: Borchardt Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by Dutch
I really don’t see how the behavior of the Ukes 80 years ago reflects on their grand (and great-grand) children fighting for their country today.

We don’t hold even the Germans or the Japs to that standard. Not even the Vietnamese, really. Might as well mention Israel, while I’m at it. Yeah, Russia and the Holodomor. I’ll see your 30,000 victims, and raise you 5 million Ukrainians forcibly starved by Stalin.

By that standard, due to the large number of black eyes the US has suffered, this country doesn’t deserve support, but it does. Despite slavery, Jim Crow, Indian wars, McCarthyism, Roe v Wade, our children aren’t responsible for our and our parents mistakes.

Those Azov fellows seem to be carrying on the Nazi traditions of Ukraine quite well. Then there is the near deification of Stepan Bandera.
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I don’t understand how we can send them billions when we have a porous border, drug deaths through the roof, no manufacturing base, a welfare state about to topple, & homeless people sleeping [bleep] and shooting up in the streets and no money to address the problems.

Seems to me ya clean up yer own house before screwing up other people.

WE HAVE NO MONEY. WE ARE IN DEBT TO THE TUNE OF UNIMAGINABLE NUMBERS

34,000,000,000,000 and counting

Sheesh what a bunch of brainless twats
Posted By: deadlift_dude Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
What we have is the number one most corrupt country in Europe fighting with the number two most crop country in Europe. I will leave it to you all to figure out who's number one and who's number two.

Frankly, we have no dog in that fight as a country. About the only thing I could root for or against is the way Ukraine has become an appendage of global homo. So if I don't root for Russia I root against those who currently rule Ukraine. Partial because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.
Posted By: deflave Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Where were you born?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Try this for starters

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Absolutely right ! But you just skipped right over the reason for the current war. The the ethnic cleansing and genocide of ethnic Russians by the Ukrainian Nazis government that we installed. All this both sides are bad is BS. The Ukraine is the bad actor and the Russians are in the right in this conflict. There is no grey at all.
Posted By: Mannlicher Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
every position and 'explanation' I have seen on the 'fire about this issue is absolute BS. Russia and Ukraine, along with every other player from the old Soviet Union are scumbags, killers, commie bastards and bad actors. They can all ES&D.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Hmmm, this from a New Yorker, California Jew, suddenly sportsman who just happened to find his way to The Campfire .

Deepest apologies for your family’s rugged past. As you say, many suffered but not just Jews.

Kiss this Episcopalian’s Goy ass and put that in your cock holster. It ain’t kosher but it’ll do for you long enough.

Shalom
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I won't get into the 24HCF bickering about which of those two countries is worse. The money sent to the Ukrainians could have and should have been spent securing our southern border. Our wall would be finished, with change left over, and our invasion would have ceased. Holy crap!!!

Like I said, I am supporting neither Russia nor Ukraine, just asking why some people are treating a country that collaborated with Nazis and has a long history of corruption as though they are saints. Both sides stink.

It’s good to see Israel remaining unaligned.

Like you said, you support neither.

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.
Originally Posted by Houston_2

Not one person here said that either side was clean or saintly but thanks for your unaligned opinion.

Thanks for bumping up the post count, Mrs Burns!
Posted By: Slavek Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
There are double standards with lives of some worth great deal more than others. The US government (along with Britain and Russia) gave certain assurances to Ukrainians when they gave up their nuclear arsenal. You need to help them to keep your credibility in tact. Russia is the aggressor and British guarantees never guaranteed anything meaning all falls on the taxpayers of United States.
Originally Posted by Slavek
There are double standards with lives of some worth great deal more than others. The US government (along with Britain and Russia) gave certain assurances to Ukrainians when they gave up their nuclear arsenal. You need to help them to keep your credibility in tact. Russia is the aggressor and British guarantees never guaranteed anything meaning all falls on the taxpayers of United States.

LOL
Posted By: K22 Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Why the confusion with USSR vs Russia. Not the same gov. leaders. It appears that the Russian leadership today is attempting to bring back the leadership before the USSR.

I'll see your 5 million Ukrainians and raise you 60 million White Russians murdered by the Bolsheviks and changing Mother Russia to the USSR [with the help of the US].

You are more than welcome , Jew Lawyer.

You ever settle those child support issues?
Originally Posted by deflave

LOL

What LOL? Does anyone give a sh.t about what Germans did to Gypsies during World War II?
Originally Posted by TheBigSky
I won't get into the 24HCF bickering about which of those two countries is worse. The money sent to the Ukrainians could have and should have been spent securing our southern border. Our wall would be finished, with change left over, and our invasion would have ceased. Holy crap!!!

There’s no denying that. You ain’t wrong.
What LOL? Does anyone give a sh.t about what Germans did to Gypsies during World War II?

I know I don't.

LOL

There’s no denying that. You ain’t wrong.

STFU you sniveling kghunt.
Posted By: Bristoe Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian, Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrived with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Hey Houston,

Did you and Duck911 discover how to survive Covid yet? You fugking clam.
Originally Posted by Bristoe
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrive with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.

All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

That's what makes them euro-trash.
Posted By: Valsdad Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by K22

Why the confusion with USSR vs Russia. Not the same gov. leaders. It appears that the Russian leadership today is attempting to bring back the leadership before the USSR.

I'll see your 5 million Ukrainians and raise you 60 million White Russians murdered by the Bolsheviks and changing Mother Russia to the USSR [with the help of the US].

How many "Russians" did the Czars "murder"?
Posted By: NoDak Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Things may be reaching a more ominous level.

https://rumble.com/embed/v1jjk3p/?pub=72g05
Posted By: ribka Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Lol. Except the Ukraine still employ the same Baderite NAZIs today slaughtering Ethnic Russians as the one 80’s years ago that rounded up Jews for slaughter.

Funny how facts get in the way of revisionist history
My Polish/Russian wife grew up in a heavily ethnic, Eastern European neighborhood in Toronto,....mostly Polish, but also Russian Ukrainian, Moldovan, ect.

Anybody there who was Ukranian kept it to themselves. There was plenty of good people there with Ukranian heritage. But they arrive with the knowledge that it wasn't a good thing to advertise it. They never got over that way of thinking.

All those euro-trash fugks keep their lineage to themselves when it's convenient.

It is not Euro-trash. The correct term is European-American, American of European descent, Canadian-European,......
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
If I was in Ukraine the last thing I would want was to be under Soviet control. I’d make any deal with the devil I could to avoid it. Ukraine has a long history of hating Russia and Russia has a long history of tormenting Ukraine. Nice to see Putin getting his schitt pushed in. I also enjoy seeing dead Russians, dead frozen Russians are the best though.
Posted By: Raferman Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

It is not Euro-trash. The correct term is European-American, American of European descent, Canadian-European,......
Only American.
No need to include old word schitholes.
Originally Posted by MarkWV
If I was in Ukraine the last thing I would want was to be under Soviet control. I’d make any deal with the devil I could to avoid it. Ukraine has a long history of hating Russia and Russia has a long history of tormenting Ukraine. Nice to see Putin getting his schitt pushed in. I also enjoy seeing dead Russians, dead frozen Russians are the best though.

That is the spirit. Who cares if they call themselves:. Azov, SS Galicien,........ Come to think red/black color combo is not harsh to my eyes.

So,...what Euro Trash linage are you descended from?

I'm Cornish,...with a smattering of Scotch.

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.
My Cornish relatives pretty much settled far western McCracken county Kentucky with land bought from George Rogers Clark.My Great, Great Grandfather was a Clark. But it was the Trewollas who landed in Western McCracken County back when nobody was there.

https://www.findagrave.com/cemetery/1610954/bald-knob-cemetery

Bald Knob Kelley Cemetery was est. 1858 by Harriet Trewolla Owen Enders Harrison, upon the death of her 1st husband James L Owen. James and Harriet purchased 2631 acres of land which was originally part of a land grant the Governor of VA gave to George Rogers Clark for his services for surveying. This large track was known as The Bald Knob Tract, therefore Harriet felt that was an appropriate name for the graveyard.

By Tre, Pol and Pen shall ye know Cornishmen,' goes the rhyme recorded by Richard Carew in his Survey of Cornwall in 1602.
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

In North Dakota there are alot of Germans from Russia. These are German that were given land in the Ukraine " homesteaders" Apparently the Ukrainians resented them and took their crops. A friends grandfather told him he hid some bread and in a haystack went back and some one found it. A close friend of mine said his family resorted to canablelism. They made it to N.D. with some Ukrainians. Many my age didn't speak English before they went to school. My friends can still speak German. I find it interesting.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by NoDak

Thanks NoDak.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS
Posted By: MarkWV Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by SupFoo

Thanks NoDak.

EVERYONE SHOULD WATCH THIS

I remember watching a video of something similar where a psychotic leader of some european nation was saying the same thing “we would not want nothing more, we’ve taken the land that should have been ours”……….and everyone agreed……..

Still negotiating with your mom, hopefully she'll drop the request that I pay for the retroactive abortion, toots.

Very weak from a high powered Jew lawyer.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Meanwhile try and get a little class.

None.

I’m an American.

He’s not Euro -trash. They made a movie of his heritage and family lineage.

It’s named “Roots”.

Let me contemplate posting some public court records. It’s probably not worth it but ya never know.

Remsen? He needs class?

You only have a little class with Burn's dick in your ass....sockpuppet.

Houston /Toot is a pure bitch. It’s that simple and her posts prove it.

He’s not Euro -trash. They made a movie of his heritage and family lineage.

It’s named “Roots”.
Why do all you racist Nazis support Ukraine?

Please do post them! I hereby consent. I want everyone to see these public court records and will go so far as demanding that you post them.
Posted By: Pat85 Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Russia has its own history of slaughtering innocents,

Yes, Ukrainians. Made their decision a no brainer as to what side to chose for a chance of survival..
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by Pat85

Yes, Ukrainians. Made their decision a no brainer as to what side to chose for a chance of survival..

With my money.

Fûck the NWO installed government and their cross dressing president.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
Originally Posted by Pat85

With my money.

Fûck the NWO installed government and their cross dressing president.

👍👍👍
Originally Posted by alwaysoutdoors

When you're reduced to name calling all you do is advertise that you're impotent to address the actual substance of his arguments. Point for Houston.
Posted By: NVhntr Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
This war is mostly about money laundering. The rest is secondary.
Originally Posted by Tarquin

Point well taken. Remsen's logic is flawed. I presume he also favors reparations for slavery? crazy

If we’re going to be ethnic about our rants, Stalin was Georgian.
Originally Posted by NVhntr
This war is mostly about money laundering. The rest is secondary.

Exactly

When you're reduced to name calling all you do is advertise that you're impotent to address the actual substance of his arguments. Point for Houston.
Thanks you little bitch
I’ve asked several times and no one will answer.

For the ukraine virtue signallers, how many have donated from their own pocket to the war effort?
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.

No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.

For the ukraine virtue signallers, how many have donated from their own pocket to the war effort?

Another completely irrelevant question. The grasp of logic here is sorely lacking.
Posted By: ratsmacker Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

Another completely irrelevant question. The grasp of logic here is sorely lacking.

Logic is not a part or even a parcel of his vocabulary.

Logic is not a part or even a parcel of his vocabulary.

It's a scarce commodity on this forum that's for sure. LOL! grin
Originally Posted by ratsmacker
Stalin starved the Ukrainians, the Ukrainians hooked up with the Nazis to kill Jews and Russians, there's enough bad blood between them not to care who wins. That's where I stand on the matter. Neither bunch is worth my time and trouble, or tax dollars.

Yet Ukraine present leadership is supposedly Jewish.

No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.

12 to date have died mysterious deaths. 4 with Gazprom and 2 with Lukoil, all of which opposed the invasion of Ukraine.

Try reading what I wrote, rather than how someone responded to what they thought I wrote. Ukraine is a corrupt country and has a long history of operating as a thugocracy. Ask Hunter and Joe about it. Their bloodthirsty ways are also a matter of history, not just from 80 years ago. I take neither side in this war but I know, quite well, that Ukraine doesn't deserve the support its getting from the west. They are as bad as the Russians.

Try this for starters

Nothing in that statement calls Ukraine "the home to freedom and justice."

It does state that Ukraine is fighting for its freedom from Russian aggression. I don't think that's an unfair statement.

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

You claimed to be Jewish back when you posted as Old Toots...and still waiting for you to publish the scandalous child support proceedings you say I'm involved in.

You need to remain unaligned.

Another sock puppet cold trailer.

You need to remain unaligned.

Another sock puppet cold trailer.

Get with it gimp!

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view
Originally Posted by irfubar

Dutch, when the Tarqueen agrees with you, you may want to reconsider your point of view

Queenies stamp of approval!

Hahaha!
Posted By: Huntz Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22

I think Rick needs to kick your ass out again.You are for sure low class.
So far we have Houston/toot , Tarqueen and possibly Dutch on one side, with Plumbdumd trying to figure out which way is up... and the rest of the fire getting it right. wink

12 to date have died mysterious deaths. 4 with Gazprom and 2 with Lukoil, all of which opposed the invasion of Ukraine.

And Yushchenko.

And the Skirpals. Britain was right when they perceived the assassination attempt on British soil as an act of war.

Putin is entitled to want what he wants. We all are. But he is not entitled to violate international law and his own promises to get what he wants, without the affected parties and his neighbors objecting.

Which is what happened.
Posted By: SupFoo Re: Ukraine shills - 09/30/22
"Which is what happened"

Ya well, this is what is happening NOW.

You should all WATCH THIS VIDEO

Hat Tip: NoDak
Posted By: kaywoodie Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

In North Dakota there are alot of Germans from Russia. These are German that were given land in the Ukraine " homesteaders" Apparently the Ukrainians resented them and took their crops. A friends grandfather told him he hid some bread and in a haystack went back and some one found it. A close friend of mine said his family resorted to canablelism. They made it to N.D. with some Ukrainians. Many my age didn't speak English before they went to school. My friends can still speak German. I find it interesting.

The Volga Deutsch. They were brought in by Catherine the Great of Russia. Who, BTW, was German.
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

Try reading what I wrote, rather than how someone responded to what they thought I wrote. Ukraine is a corrupt country and has a long history of operating as a thugocracy. Ask Hunter and Joe about it. Their bloodthirsty ways are also a matter of history, not just from 80 years ago. I take neither side in this war but I know, quite well, that Ukraine doesn't deserve the support its getting from the west. They are as bad as the Russians.

You left out the rather vile name calling and in your original post alleged nothing about recent "corruption". If you argue cases in court the way you do here, your clients should probably get a new lawyer. wink
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
every position and 'explanation' I have seen on the 'fire about this issue is absolute BS. Russia and Ukraine, along with every other player from the old Soviet Union are scumbags, killers, commie bastards and bad actors. They can all ES&D.

So you can see yours and… ummm… who else don’t you have on ignore?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

You left out the rather vile name calling and in your original post alleged nothing about recent "corruption". If you argue cases in court the way you do here, your clients should probably get a new lawyer. wink

You may want to go back to the first post in this thread before you season your crow.
Posted By: deflave Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

Holy fugking dog schit this is funny.

Tarqueen doesn't know what an attorney is.

LOL
Posted By: deflave Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
You may want to go back to the first post in this thread before you season your crow.

If they could read, they wouldn't be stupid.
Posted By: plainsman456 Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
A lot of folks have been killed in the past over there.

I think that UA have been trying to clean up the good old boys from russia that used it for their own playground,you know money laundering and other things.

Even some in this country have gone into the laundering business there and have been found out but others will not use the laws here to get them.

Protected i don't know why or who?

My folks came to this country before it was officially the USA and one even served as a gunner on old Ironsides.

That said much is made of the UA killing folks in the south country,mainly because some were put there by the russians and they had the big vote by gun to be a part of russia in 2014.

Nothing is ever said about those folks that were moved to russia back then.

As for today's action the UA did not invade russia or attempt to annex part of russia for their own.

Folks are crying for peace because the invader has said he will use his nukes several times,last time was just today.

As for those that complain about tax dollars going for arms instead of the border need to look at who is in office now.

if anyone thought that they would do the right thing about this country's problems before others is/was wrong.Same reason.

Seems that most that bitch the loudest about this live in states that have been screwing folks that live there for a longer time.

Even has happened in Texas it is not exempt.

I for one don't have much bother about giving arms but call the line at cold cash,no matter how little it will buy these days.

Have a good night.
"Which is what happened"

Way too much common sense there for any of the campfire Uke lovers to even watch much less consider

You do know that Putin blew up his own pipeline don’t you!?!?
Posted By: jaguartx Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

He's too stupid to know they are the False jews, like Hitler, AshkeNAZI Jews.

Hahaha. Tff. Winner, winner....
Posted By: rainshot Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
This mess did not have to be. Ukraine signed the Minsk agreement. They agreed to stop the genocide of Russian speaking peoples in those four regions. They never honored the agreement. Instead, they bombed, murdered and tortured those people for eight years. Even after Russia invaded to stop the killing Putin gave Zelenskyy the opportunity to stop the invasion and thanks to your fearless leader and our idiot congress plus the EU they doubled down and made it a full-scale war on Russia.
If you wanted to start a nuclear war before Nov. what would you do? I'd bomb the Russian pipelines carrying gas to Germany and accuse Putin of doing it. The Biden family along with a goodly portion of Republican senator's families have been in bed with Ukraine siphoning our tax money they donate to help the poor bsterds out. This is not Stalin's Russia and although Ukraine is not quite the same as it was during WWII it's close especially when you look at the Asof Battalion's murderous history that continues to this day.
How strange. Doesn't Putin know he has been defeated by Ukraine?

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]free photo hosting
Originally Posted by efw
"Which is what happened"

Way too much common sense there for any of the campfire Uke lovers to even watch much less consider

You do know that Putin blew up his own pipeline don’t you!?!?

Only problem is that it was a US Navy ship that was posted at that location for some time not too long ago.

It was also Victoria Nuland and the Bidet who promised to take out the expensive Russian Pipeline if Putin invaded Ukraine.

It is the Western NeoNazi cabal and EU, NWO, Soros, WEF, Bidet, Zero, Piglosi, Killery etc who need a nuclear WW3 to save the Illuminati, NWO, Globalization and THEIR ASSES.
Originally Posted by jaguartx
It was also Victoria Nuland and the Bidet who promised to take out the expensive Russian Pipeline if Putin invaded Ukraine.

Even if you showed video evidence I wouldn’t believe it because Putin is Satan.
Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by efw

Just like Trump.
Posted By: BillyGoatGruff Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by plainsman456
A lot of folks have been killed in the past over there.

I think that UA have been trying to clean up the good old boys from russia that used it for their own playground,you know money laundering and other things.

Even some in this country have gone into the laundering business there and have been found out but others will not use the laws here to get them.

Protected i don't know why or who?

My folks came to this country before it was officially the USA and one even served as a gunner on old Ironsides.

That said much is made of the UA killing folks in the south country,mainly because some were put there by the russians and they had the big vote by gun to be a part of russia in 2014.

Nothing is ever said about those folks that were moved to russia back then.

As for today's action the UA did not invade russia or attempt to annex part of russia for their own.

Folks are crying for peace because the invader has said he will use his nukes several times,last time was just today.

As for those that complain about tax dollars going for arms instead of the border need to look at who is in office now.

if anyone thought that they would do the right thing about this country's problems before others is/was wrong.Same reason.

Seems that most that bitch the loudest about this live in states that have been screwing folks that live there for a longer time.

Even has happened in Texas it is not exempt.

I for one don't have much bother about giving arms but call the line at cold cash,no matter how little it will buy these days.

Have a good night.

Why would you draw the line at cash, but support arms? Remember the plane that crashed carrying armament we had given the ukraine? It was on its way to Bangladesh.

There are times I almost think this country deserves to go down in flames when I read idiocy like this.
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Originally Posted by efw

Just like Trump.

Well Trump refused to start WWIII with Putin so maybe he is just, like, the Anti-Christ?

Those details will be hammered out later by Tarqueen & Ole Tootsie. For now, Putin = Devil.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]online image hosting
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by kaywoodie
Originally Posted by dakota300rum

The Volga Deutsch. They were brought in by Catherine the Great of Russia. Who, BTW, was German.

Thanks I did not know that.
Posted By: keith Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
One point, don't let Russia get their hands on the Oil, Natural gas, agriculture of Ukraine just to build weapons and sponsor terrorism around the globe.
Posted By: irfubar Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by keith
One point, don't let Russia get their hands on the Oil, Natural gas, agriculture of Ukraine just to build weapons and sponsor terrorism around the globe.

Yeah like they influenced the 2016 election... stole it from Hillary they did....
Posted By: Dutch Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

Which part of the argument do you disagree with?

My opinion? The Russians, or more precisely, Putin, has been executing a campaign of covert and overt (anything from threats, bribery to outright invasion) subjugation of neighboring former Soviet states, including Ukraine. Russia was a destabilizing force, and unpredictable.

The Ukes fought back the second time they were invaded, and the west cleared out all manner of obsolete junk, near obsolete materiel and ammunition and weapons systems that were nearing expiration dates. All of course, recorded at full replacement value to maximize the virtue signaling and boost the amount of new toys the respective militaries could buy to refill their arsenals. Our old 80 mike HIMARS replaced by the newer versions with triple the range, for example.

In return, we got priceless intelligence on Russian technology (meh), tactics (ygtbsm) and logistics abilities ( lol).

Russia is no longer a destabilizing force, unless she lets Putin shred her to pieces. The Ukes are done being a playground for corrupt US and Euro Pols, because her power and importance came from being the buffer against “mighty” Russia on one hand and controlling the Russian gas pipeline on the other.

I find no joy in the senseless deaths of either young Ukes or Russian conscripts. The war, however, has completely changed the world balance of power by taking Russia off the playing field as a super power. Now we can concentrate on playing chess with China.

Which part of the argument do you disagree with?

My opinion? The Russians, or more precisely, Putin, has been executing a campaign of covert and overt (anything from threats, bribery to outright invasion) subjugation of neighboring former Soviet states, including Ukraine. Russia was a destabilizing force, and unpredictable.

The Ukes fought back the second time they were invaded, and the west cleared out all manner of obsolete junk, near obsolete materiel and ammunition and weapons systems that were nearing expiration dates. All of course, recorded at full replacement value to maximize the virtue signaling and boost the amount of new toys the respective militaries could buy to refill their arsenals. Our old 80 mike HIMARS replaced by the newer versions with triple the range, for example.

In return, we got priceless intelligence on Russian technology (meh), tactics (ygtbsm) and logistics abilities ( lol).

Russia is no longer a destabilizing force, unless she lets Putin shred her to pieces. The Ukes are done being a playground for corrupt US and Euro Pols, because her power and importance came from being the buffer against “mighty” Russia on one hand and controlling the Russian gas pipeline on the other.

I find no joy in the senseless deaths of either young Ukes or Russian conscripts. The war, however, has completely changed the world balance of power by taking Russia off the playing field as a super power. Now we can concentrate on playing chess with China.

This only works if we take Russia's natural resources.... they are making a play to dethrone the USD as the worlds reserve currency... and it's working.
Hard commodities trump paper fiat evertime
Yeah you’re right.

To stabilize the region Joe gonna get em in NATO.

That’ll show all those Putin lovers who the real politic peacenik is in the world.
Posted By: blanket Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
The Ukraine, so little to gain(except for the Bidens) so much to lose
Posted By: Partsman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

He is a troll.

Exactly!

He is a troll.

Exactly!
Posted By: Daveinjax Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
You forgot he’s not just any politician but the former defense minister of Poland and is married to Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic. She’s a globalist neocon shill of the highest order.
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
You forgot he’s not just any politician but the former defense minister of Poland and is married to Anne Applebaum of the Atlantic. She’s a globalist neocon shill of the highest order.

Anyone who doesn’t see that our elites and the deep state do not want and will go to all lengths to stop peace but do want us at war no matter the cost hasn’t been paying any attention at all over the last couple of years.
Originally Posted by efw

Anyone who doesn’t see that our elites and the deep state do not want and will go to all lengths to stop peace but do want us at war no matter the cost hasn’t been paying any attention at all over the last couple of years.

That would make anyone who supports the Ukraine narrative a "useful Idiot"
Originally Posted by efw

That would make anyone who supports the Ukraine narrative a "useful Idiot"
That’s correct…
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

As I recall there were some special needs involved.
But we won’t need to go there as those records stand.

Tripping your trigger was good enough.

How’s about do You have any comments on things, like say, Dual Citizenship, wise counsel ?

Now try not to reduce yourself anymore by mentioning and degrading people’s mothers. That’s low class even for a Jew lawyer.
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is a troll.

Exactly!

Anyone who disagrees with lard ass Conrad is labeled as a troll and without fail.

Fact is that his sheep have higher IQs than he does. Their personal hygiene is better than his, too.

How’s about do You have any comments on things, like say, Dual Citizenship, wise counsel ?

Now try not to reduce yourself anymore by mentioning and degrading people’s mothers. That’s low class even for a Jew lawyer.

Hitler would have appreciated your loyalty....
Originally Posted by Partsman

He is a troll.

Exactly!

Anyone who disagrees with lard ass Conrad is labeled as a troll and without fail.

Fact is that his sheep have higher IQs than he does. Their personal hygiene is better than his, too.

Real classy troll.

You get mean when the brothers run a train on you.

Hahahaha! Chickenshit!
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

Yeah, right.

What has Tootie Patootie been doing the last four months or so?

Like peas in a pod.
Originally Posted by RiverRider

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^
Out of Vagasil yet again.
Oh the fake Jew is on fire.

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^

Have you sucked that pickle outa Tarqueen's ass yet? Or still working on that gerbil in potatohead's anus?

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^

Have you sucked that pickle outa Tarqueen's ass yet? Or still working on that gerbil in potatohead's anus?

^^^^
Intelligence on full display.

You should have been a Jew lawyer.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Oh the fake Jew is on fire.

Ukraine on the 'fire, the bitchs pops up like a stralian in a religion thread.

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^

^^^^

You coulda been Tarqueen, but you set your sights too high and tried to be Bohn Jurns.

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^

Hahaha. Tff

Post the public records, Mrs Burns.
She cant...and if you dont lay off Mister....she will join up with Miss Lynn and really shut you down!

Post the public records, Mrs Burns.
\
She has nothing, always empty threats.
Posted By: K22 Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Originally Posted by rainshot
This mess did not have to be. Ukraine signed the Minsk agreement. They agreed to stop the genocide of Russian speaking peoples in those four regions. They never honored the agreement. Instead, they bombed, murdered and tortured those people for eight years. Even after Russia invaded to stop the killing Putin gave Zelenskyy the opportunity to stop the invasion and thanks to your fearless leader and our idiot congress plus the EU they doubled down and made it a full-scale war on Russia.
If you wanted to start a nuclear war before Nov. what would you do? I'd bomb the Russian pipelines carrying gas to Germany and accuse Putin of doing it. The Biden family along with a goodly portion of Republican senator's families have been in bed with Ukraine siphoning our tax money they donate to help the poor bsterds out. This is not Stalin's Russia and although Ukraine is not quite the same as it was during WWII it's close especially when you look at the Asof Battalion's murderous history that continues to this day.

I agree
Posted By: Northman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...
Iran, North Korea, MAGA Republicans...

Plenty of MAGAs here that spew word for word Russian propaganda...
Originally Posted by K22
Originally Posted by rainshot

I agree

This ^^^^^

Ricardo Bosi, head of Australia One

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
Originally Posted by Northman
Who supports Ukraine...
USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Turkey, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, South Korea, Israel..

Who supports Russia...
Iran, North Korea, MAGA Republicans...

Plenty of MAGAs here that spew word for word Russian propaganda...

And you support who CNN tells you to.

Demented fools who say they won't force masks, lockdowns or jabs and then who do.

You're too stupid to think about the tens of thousands of businesses people lost back to banks, but not wally world or target, or.....

Demented fools bent on destroying America w8th open borders, drug trafficking, child sex trafficking, fentanyl to enrich his CCP buds,....

Financing our enemies by forcing us to buy their foreign oil while destroying our energy industry.

Get yourself some more boosters.

You're too stupid to ask, if we end fossil fuel what will we make plastic with? The truth is, you're too stupid to even think.

https://scotlandtoday.online/zelensky-hid-his-family-in-a-luxury-8-million-villa-in-israel

https://inf.news/en/world/1bbeaca8a596efeb0bcf316976384625.html

https://www.bitchute.com/video/eiyKqQ3JXEcg/
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...
Iran, North Korea, MAGA Republicans, CHINA,N KOREA, SAUDI ARABIA, INDIA, ....

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.
Posted By: Northman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Why, because they are against the Nazi World Order and the one world govt of the WEF with its plan for maximum population of 500 million, where the majority are slaves and own nothing and eat bugs.

Read the Bible. GOD is against it also. HE wants those created in HIS Image, meaning with a Spirit, to be free.

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

Either Jag is a Russian immigrant... or he has just lost his marbles..
Posted By: OldHat Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22

And all those Europeans became angels when they immigrated here? Sure. Evil is everywhere ...

Lot's of innocents though.
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

I love it when I trick dumbfughks into lying. grin

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

Go get you some fentanyl.
Posted By: ribka Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
fake Jew alert!!!!!!

Yeah, right.

Like peas in a pod.

^^^

^^^^

Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

He lost his marbles a long time ago. grin
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

We know what you are. You're a lying, corksucking, POS dimocommie with a low IQ from your drug habit.

Tell us what good Bidet or Zero ever did for America. Tell us how open borders are great for us.

You can't answer.

Biden is bringing America together though. Now about 200 million are MAGA Trumpsters and Bidet is practically single handedly destroying the DNC.

The only dumbfughk you've tricked is yourself! laugh
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Says the dumbfùck who supports Biden.

Nice one Queenie.
Does Tarqueen still have ptsd from when his multi convicted felon/hero George Floyd died of a drug overdose?

Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

Let’s come back to the original idea for this thread. All the name calling and who’s an idiot (obvious) is miss directing this from the base fact. The Ukraine deserves no support. It’s not just that they’ve always been a corrupt people. They were and are murderous Nazis committing genocide. Remsen didn’t even touch on the immediate reasons for the current war. The genocide and ethnic cleansing of ethnic Russians in the Ukraine. The overarching reason of the American empire trying to expand into the Ukraine. This war is black and white. Victims of ongoing evil fighting back. This is Russia fighting the puppet Nazis demon Ukraine and its master the Great Satan American Empire. In this place and time the Ukraine is the bad actor and we the USA are overriding source of evil. The ultimate bad actor.
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

There is NO doubt in my mind that there are MANY immigrants who came to America from totalitarian states who have a much deeper appreciation for freedom and the Constitution that guarantees it than you do, moron. I'd trade you for any Russian immigrant who knew the crushing weight of soviet communism and wants to be an American---something of which you're not worthy.
Imagine serving in war with weak cowardly beta males like Tarqueen, northman, plumdumd, Johnny Vodka ( aka aqua man) ol queen toot
Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear the whole story...
Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear the whole story...

Hey, Jew Guy!

Public records, do you enjoy dual citizenship?

Hey, Jew Guy!

Hi Mrs. Burns! You threatened to post public court records about me and my child support woes. When will you deliver on your threat?

Hey, Jew Guy!

Bitched out again we see.

Figures a fake Jew would do something like that.

Hey, Jew Guy!

Hi Mrs. Burns! You threatened to post public court records about me and my child support woes. When will you deliver on your threat?

There was no “threat”. Like a typical lawyer of lowly origins, you lie. But that’s built in and is to be expected.

Tripping your trigger was good enough,,for now.

How about answering:
Do you enjoy dual citizenship?
In particular, both Israel and the USA?

Waiting........

Hey, Jew Guy!

There was no “threat”. Like a typical lawyer of lowly origins, you lie. But that’s built in and is to be expected.

How about answering:

Waiting........

So do you or do you not have the public court records about me that you didn't threaten to disclose?

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

Who gives a fuuck if Remsen has dual citizenships? and yes you made a threat about exposing some kind of records... put up or shut up bitch

"Let me contemplate posting some public court records"
--Not a threat from Mrs. Burns

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

You are a racist fuuck!!!

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

So do you or do you not have the public court records about me that you didn't threaten to disclose?

Dual citizenship. Yes or no?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ukraine shills - 10/01/22
Hitler would have assigned Houston2 to laundry duty

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

When you follow through on your threat, I'll consider answering your totally irrelevant and unrelated question. Not before, after, you follow through on your threat....

"Let me contemplate posting some public court records"
--Not a threat from Mrs. Burns

That’s a consideration not a threat. Even a dumbassed Jew lawyer should know such things.
Posted By: Houston_2 Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

When you follow through on your threat, I'll consider answering your totally irrelevant and unrelated question. Not before, after, you follow through on your threat....

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Looks like your cock holster suddenly developed lock jaw, don’t it?

Do you have dual citizenship? Yes or no?

That, too, is public record, maybe?
Posted By: Remsen Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

Hey, Jew Guy!

How about answering:

Waiting........

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Why would you not show everyone the public records that you were so interested in mentioning earlier?
[quote=Houston_2][quote=Remsen]Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear t story...

How about answering:

Waiting........

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Why would you not show everyone the public records that you were so interested in mentioning earlier?

Your backstroke is better than your kinsman, the gold medal Olympian Mark Sptiz.

Dual citizenship, yes or no?

Very simple question.

Your answer?

Look, try not to appear like your buddy, Flave. That being just a great facade. One is enough here at The Campfire.

So, yes or no?
Posted By: Raferman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
[quote=Houston_2][quote=Remsen]Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear t story...

How about answering:

Waiting........

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Your backstroke is better than your kinsman, the gold medal Olympian Mark Sptiz.

Very simple question.

Your answer?

Look, try not to appear like your buddy, Flave. That being just a great facade. One is enough here at The Campfire.

So, yes or no?
Are you old toot yes or no?

How about answering:

Waiting........

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Very simple question.

Your answer?

So, yes or no?

Where are the public records you thought were so important earlier? Did Burns tell you he'd stop using lube if you posted them?
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
[quote=Remsen][quote=Houston_2][quote=Remsen]Did Mrs. Burns (toot toot) post the public court records about my child support struggles? Still waiting to hear t story...

How about answering:

Waiting........

HEH! You’ll “consider “.

Very simple question.

Your answer?

So, yes or no?

Where are the public records you thought were so important earlier? Did Burns tell you he'd stop using lube if you posted them?

Heh!

Ya cock holster has lock jaw!

BACKSTROKE !!

Olympic quality, no less.

The question remains, wise counsel.

Posted By: Jim_Conrad Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Tootie is far and away the biggest piece of shìt on the Fire.

Hands down.

Wow.

Post em up Tootie you chicken shìt.
Keep going Tootie.

You are a dumpster fire of a troll.....we are entertained.
Yo !!

Lawyer remmie, do you have dual citizenship?

Yes or no?

What is so hard about this question?
With your public record spelunking skills it surely isn't really a mystery. Post my citizenship records after you post the court records from my alleged child support woes.

You do know that alleging something that isn't true is libel....and the defense to libel is to show that the libel is actually true.

Put up, Mrs. Burns, show everyone that your claims about my failure to pay child support are not libel.
Posted By: Fubarski Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

Nah.

He'd a assigned Poof ta be Tokyo toot.

Which, not amazingly, is exactly where he is.
Yo !!

Lawyer remmie, do you have dual citizenship?

Yes or no?

What is so hard about this question?

Double down dummy. You are doing great!

Since he outed you as a lying piece of [bleep].....and now you are dancing...why not ask him to post his grandfather's report card before you post the records?

Come on!
Tokyo toot busy googlin a new handle.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Nah.

He'd a assigned Poof ta be Tokyo toot.

Which, not amazingly, is exactly where he is.
His special assignment was bed sheets
With your public record spelunking skills it surely isn't really a mystery. Post my citizenship records after you post the court records from my alleged child support woes.

You do know that alleging something that isn't true is libel....and the defense to libel is to show that the libel is actually true.

Put up, Mrs. Burns, show everyone that your claims about my failure to pay child support are not libel.

When cornered, threaten?

Who could not have guessed what this would come to.

Again, you twist and lie to no avail, remmie.
You’re the only one who has mentioned failure to pay child support.

Just asking if there’s any guilt complex within your twisting things?

You started this thread with name calling and personal attacks. Remember that.

Now and for the last asking, dual citizenship, yes or no?
gratz, Remsen.

Got the POS ta drop the fake ignore bit.

Skillfully done.

When cornered, threaten?

Who could not have guessed what this would come to.

Again, you twist and lie to no avail, remmie.
You’re the only one who has mentioned failure to pay child support.

Just asking if there’s any guilt complex within your twisting things?

You started this thread with name calling and personal attacks. Remember that.

Now and for the last asking, dual citizenship, yes or no?

Is this Twyla?

Amazing.

So, Mrs. Burns, are you going to again claim that you didn't say what you clearly said? The first mention of child support was from you. One doesn't have child support issues if he pays...so, are you going to show us all the court records that will prove your allegation and demonstrate that you didn't libel me? If not, I may have to talk to Mr. Bin about a subpoena...

I'm trying to help you, here. Everyone other than your husband and a few trolls thinks you're a liar. Let's show them that you only speak the truth, starting with you producing the public court records you claim to have.
Posted By: TheBigSky Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Um, I don't want to get involved in this interesting and intellectual debate. However, I am completely enamored by the fact that someone claims there are public records showing someone else is lying (or is scum or some other such thing). Public records must, by law in every state, be released when requested. I for one do not know where these supposed "public records" are. Whoever made the assertion, make your public records request and provide the information. It really is that simple. If you make your request and they don't exist, come back and say "my bad, I apologize". Assuming the assertion is true, it is the easiest dispute to resolve in your favor that has ever seen the light of day on this forum.
Posted By: deflave Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
The funniest part about Old Toot is that he was a benign, easy going, closet f a g for the most part.

Until COVID.

And Flave.

LOL
The funniest part about Old Toot is that he was a benign, easy going, closet f a g for the most part.

Until COVID.

And Flave.

LOL

Still oinking from the boinking you gave her.
Posted By: 12344mag Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Old Toot's last post.
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
Well girls the weather is really crappy here and The Tootster is now feeling about 2 levels below the weather.

Apparently my Neanderthal bloodline and supposed antibodies protection gained from the first go round of being positive with no symptoms has expired.

If this worsens or continues past tonight an Infusion is to be given within the next 36-48 hours.

To quote another famous Man:

“It ain’t what it ain’t but it is what it is “
Patrick Henry.

Old Toot died of covid and was reincarnated as Houston2.

Old tootie fruity was right.......Covid is dangerous, you die from it and become a douche bag!!
Posted By: Tarquin Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the dumbphuck whose a serial liar. laugh
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the most profitable cock sucker in Salmon.
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

Says the most profitable cock sucker in Salmon.

It do make ya wonder, how many suckpuppets a certain poster has.
Who supports Ukraine...

Who supports Russia...

Guess what? GOD WINS.

Case in point....

You can't answer.

Nice one Queenie.

So the broad with an Adam's apple says no votie Trump...and you didn't.

You supported Biden plain and simple.

Fugging sockpuppet.
Absolutely Fubarski.
Sysop wanted ta monetize this place, he'd place up for auction the IP addresses of certain posters, so suspects could be outed.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.

this fella get it .......

--

WTF is wrong with the rest of you 'tards supporting the UkeNazis ? still have Great Grandpa's uniform and swastika flag in your closets ?
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Um, I don't want to get involved in this interesting and intellectual debate. However, I am completely enamored by the fact that someone claims there are public records showing someone else is lying (or is scum or some other such thing). Public records must, by law in every state, be released when requested. I for one do not know where these supposed "public records" are. Whoever made the assertion, make your public records request and provide the information. It really is that simple. If you make your request and they don't exist, come back and say "my bad, I apologize". Assuming the assertion is true, it is the easiest dispute to resolve in your favor that has ever seen the light of day on this forum.

The person who made the claim is an admitted troll who is here on at least his second screen name.

He ought to be completely and utterly ignored and he’d go away.
Posted By: efw Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Originally Posted by Swamplord
Originally Posted by deadlift_dude
because Ukraine's rulers are not Ukrainian.

this fella get it .......

--

WTF is wrong with the rest of you 'tards supporting the UkeNazis ? still have Great Grandpa's uniform and swastika flag in your closets ?

The screen people said Ukraine is baby Jesus and Russia is Herod. Plus 50 yrs ago Russia was the Soviet Union.

That’s about the extent of the “reasons” I’ve heard.
Well, Mrs. Burns, I've been patiently waiting for you to prove that you weren't libeling me with the claim that I have legal issues with child support. The interesting thing is that you also claimed the alleged child is some sort of special needs, something that would never show up in a docket listing (i.e., a public record), which implies that if there is any truth to what you are claiming you actually ordered copies of pleadings.

I'm about to hit the road for a long drive to California, so you have plenty of time today to show everyone that you are a truth teller.

Let's go, Toot, put up....
Posted By: Partsman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Well, Mrs. Burns, I've been patiently waiting for you to prove that you weren't libeling me with the claim that I have legal issues with child support. The interesting thing is that you also claimed the alleged child is some sort of special needs, something that would never show up in a docket listing (i.e., a public record), which implies that if there is any truth to what you are claiming you actually ordered copies of pleadings.

I'm about to hit the road for a long drive to California, so you have plenty of time today to show everyone that you are a truth teller.

Surely you jest, we all know he/she is a fraud and rick takes pity on him.
Posted By: smokepole Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine.

Part of it is you've got a huge segment of the population that grew up with the constant message that anything Russian is evil, so any enemy of Russia is a friend of ours and on the right side of history. They (including me) were conditioned to hate anything Russian.

Cold War, Iron Curtain, Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills for six year-olds in school because the Russians might bomb us, and so on and so forth. Did you know that into the 1960's we had defensive nuclear missiles deployed around the country that were designed solely to detonate at high altitude and take out incoming Russian bombers with an EMP?

Part of it is the media campaign to depict Zelenski as George Washington at Valley Forge. Part of it is Trump's stated admiration for Putin.
Posted By: rainshot Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
True that. Our elected officials have never found a war to send our kids to they didn't like.
Posted By: JohnBurns Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

Holy Schiet. Been gone a week and the alogo has a butt load of notifications from just this silly thread.

I get that you have me 24/7 in your head but you really ought to go outside and get some fresh air. wink
The legend in his own mind shows up.....Tooties husband.
Originally Posted by smokepole

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine.

Part of it is you've got a huge segment of the population that grew up with the constant message that anything Russian is evil, so any enemy of Russia is a friend of ours and on the right side of history. They (including me) were conditioned to hate anything Russian.

Cold War, Iron Curtain, Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills for six year-olds in school because the Russians might bomb us, and so on and so forth. Did you know that into the 1960's we had defensive nuclear missiles deployed around the country that were designed solely to detonate at high altitude and take out incoming Russian bombers with an EMP?

Part of it is the media campaign to depict Zelenski as George Washington at Valley Forge. Part of it is Trump's stated admiration for Putin.

Good post.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22
Aahhh...so now we have both Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Toot together in the same thread again. The matrix is stable. For now.
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Ukraine shills - 10/02/22

60 have died by the Clinton crime syndicate.
Posted By: Tyrone Re: Ukraine shills - 10/03/22

Looks like it's time for another name change, Tootie!
Posted By: smokepole Re: Ukraine shills - 10/03/22
Tootie fruity..

Aw Rudy.
Posted By: RiverRider Re: Ukraine shills - 10/03/22

I must REALLY SUCK to be proven a liar, a fraud, and a dolt after months of claiming superhuman powers of discernment and superior intelligence.

LOL!
Posted By: Raferman Re: Ukraine shills - 10/03/22

I must REALLY SUCK to be proven a liar, a fraud, and a dolt after months of claiming superhuman powers of discernment and superior intelligence.

LOL!
The only superpower toot possesses is the ability to suck cock with heartbreaking speed and skill.
Ask Burns.
Posted By: dakota300rum Re: Ukraine shills - 10/03/22
Originally Posted by Raferman

LOL!
The only superpower toot possesses is the ability to suck cock with heartbreaking speed and skill.
Ask Burns.

First time tootie had sex his butt hurt
He has stretch marks on his lips and cauliflower ears
When he farts it smells like seaman
Posted By: Remsen Re: Ukraine shills - 10/07/22
Still waiting for Mrs. Burns to either post the public record or admit that she was lying.
Posted By: alwaysoutdoors Re: Ukraine shills - 10/07/22
Still waiting for Mrs. Burns to either post the public record or admit that she was lying.
That fat kghunt doesn’t know how to post the ABC’s
© 24hourcampfire