Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Remsen
Well, Mrs. Burns, I've been patiently waiting for you to prove that you weren't libeling me with the claim that I have legal issues with child support. The interesting thing is that you also claimed the alleged child is some sort of special needs, something that would never show up in a docket listing (i.e., a public record), which implies that if there is any truth to what you are claiming you actually ordered copies of pleadings.

I'm about to hit the road for a long drive to California, so you have plenty of time today to show everyone that you are a truth teller.

Let's go, Toot, put up....

Holy Schiet. Been gone a week and the alogo has a butt load of notifications from just this silly thread.

I get that you have me 24/7 in your head but you really ought to go outside and get some fresh air. wink

John Burns

I have all the sources.
They can't stop the signal.

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
The legend in his own mind shows up.....Tooties husband.

I am MAGA.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A

J
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
I won't post in the thread started by the fat, drunk scumbag from WY, but I've seen what's posted there by him and his faux-Jew cock holster.

I have no interest in either side of the fight but for the life of me I can't see how anyone would shill for Ukraine.

Part of it is you've got a huge segment of the population that grew up with the constant message that anything Russian is evil, so any enemy of Russia is a friend of ours and on the right side of history. They (including me) were conditioned to hate anything Russian.

Cold War, Iron Curtain, Cuban Missile Crisis, air raid drills for six year-olds in school because the Russians might bomb us, and so on and so forth. Did you know that into the 1960's we had defensive nuclear missiles deployed around the country that were designed solely to detonate at high altitude and take out incoming Russian bombers with an EMP?

Part of it is the media campaign to depict Zelenski as George Washington at Valley Forge. Part of it is Trump's stated admiration for Putin.

Good post.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Aahhh...so now we have both Mrs. Burns and Mrs. Toot together in the same thread again. The matrix is stable. For now.

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Tyrone
I don't think Russia is the bad guys in this by any stretch. I don't think their gov't is any more corrupt than ours. Dead oligarchs you say? I'll see you that and raise you 60 bodies associated with the Clintons alone. I won't even mention the false flags done courtesy of our deep state.

Russia may be tough on homosexuals, perverts and traitors, but at the end of the day Russia is still a nation of laws.
No, it isn't. Poisoning Navalny wasn't legal, or was the murder of all those oligarchs the past few months. Moreover, just because something is "legal" doesn't make it right. Political dissent is essentially illegal in Russia. It's not far different from when Solzhenitsyn wrote the Gulag. Russia's attack on Ukraine was certainly a violation of all moral and international norms.
12 to date have died mysterious deaths. 4 with Gazprom and 2 with Lukoil, all of which opposed the invasion of Ukraine.
60 have died by the Clinton crime syndicate.

Politics is War by Other Means
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With your public record spelunking skills it surely isn't really a mystery. Post my citizenship records after you post the court records from my alleged child support woes.

You do know that alleging something that isn't true is libel....and the defense to libel is to show that the libel is actually true.

Put up, Mrs. Burns, show everyone that your claims about my failure to pay child support are not libel.
Looks like it's time for another name change, Tootie!

Politics is War by Other Means
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Tootie fruity..

Aw Rudy.

A wise man is frequently humbled.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
With your public record spelunking skills it surely isn't really a mystery. Post my citizenship records after you post the court records from my alleged child support woes.

You do know that alleging something that isn't true is libel....and the defense to libel is to show that the libel is actually true.

Put up, Mrs. Burns, show everyone that your claims about my failure to pay child support are not libel.

I must REALLY SUCK to be proven a liar, a fraud, and a dolt after months of claiming superhuman powers of discernment and superior intelligence.

LOL!

Don't be the darkness.

America will perish while those who should be standing guard are satisfying their lusts.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by RiverRider

I must REALLY SUCK to be proven a liar, a fraud, and a dolt after months of claiming superhuman powers of discernment and superior intelligence.

LOL!
The only superpower toot possesses is the ability to suck cock with heartbreaking speed and skill.
Ask Burns.

Last edited by Raferman; 10/03/22.
D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by RiverRider

LOL!
The only superpower toot possesses is the ability to suck cock with heartbreaking speed and skill.
Ask Burns.

First time tootie had sex his butt hurt
He has stretch marks on his lips and cauliflower ears
When he farts it smells like seaman

Last edited by dakota300rum; 10/03/22. Reason: Miss spelled
R
Remsen Offline OP
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R
Still waiting for Mrs. Burns to either post the public record or admit that she was lying.

Eliminate qualified immunity and you'll eliminate cops who act like they are above the law.
A
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A
Still waiting for Mrs. Burns to either post the public record or admit that she was lying.
That fat kghunt doesn’t know how to post the ABC’s

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

581 members (117LBS, 1minute, 10gaugemag, 12344mag, 160user, 17CalFan, 57 invisible), 3,074 guests, and 1,217 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,968
Posts18,499,277
Members73,984
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.