Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
I bought one of the first ones to appear in my local market. I really really wanted to like it, but shooting it side by side with my Glock 19 revealed that I didn't like the recoil impulse one bit vs the Glock (It was more of a muzzle flip impulse than a push back impulse), and it went right back up for sale. Then I started hearing all the horror stories about them.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
SAPD recently announced they’re transitioning from the Glock .40 to a S&W 9mm.

Wont sell the retired guns to a public vendor though, if the Cops don’t buy their lightly-used weapons themselves the leftovers are gonna be cut up.

https://sanantonioreport.org/san-antonio-police-new-guns-body-cameras/?amp

Gotta love that.
"Civillian" police officers.
WTF makes them eligible to buy those guns?
Your taxpayers (including cops as taxpayers) bought and own them.
They should be auctioned off.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Can someone please explain the physics of how a striker fired pistol can fire without the trigger being pulled?

"Life is tough, even tougher if your stupid"
John Wayne
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by BLG
Originally Posted by Slavek
Originally Posted by crittrgittr
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏

What happened to the broken English, Jason?

Clyde
Ren50 just ruined his good guy sock coppersolid.
He's a little miffed.

Not familiar with Coppersolid. Emoji boy is still talking to himself on "Trade bait....." 🧵.🤦🤣

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Stormin_Norman
Can someone please explain the physics of how a striker fired pistol can fire without the trigger being pulled?

Spring tension?

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BLG
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏

Clyde
He's a little miffed.

Not familiar with Coppersolid. Emoji boy is still talking to himself on "Trade bait....." 🧵.🤦🤣

What about your boy Glockdoofus?

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

Clyde
He's a little miffed.

What about your boy Glockdoofus?

Glockdufus is not my boy. I just answered several of his posts. You should not 😡. It is unhealthy and accomplished nothing, better 😁
Back to topic. I think one can avoid 320 issues by getting M18 which comes with manual safety. I do not think those go bang when accidentally dropped and hit hard surface at certain angle. I have seen used ones in top shape offered for around $500.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have a Glock 19 Gen 3 with 20,000+ rounds through it and like it a lot.

I also have a Sig 365 XL and have had zero problems with mine at now 2,000+ rounds. Mrs Walter has about 1,200 rounds on her 365 XL, and no complaints.

We both slid Houge rubber grips on the before heading to Thunder Ranch, and it helped with holding on to the pistol better, and not getting ground up by the sharp checkering on the factory grip.

“Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils.” - General
John Stark.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by reivertom
I have a feeling it's the loose nuts behind the trigger. Many departments think firearms training should be the lowest thing on the totem pole way below sensitivity training.

Cah-ching and bingo.

What you think about, you do ... what you do, you become.
In a nation where anything goes ... eventually, everything will. We're almost there.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

615 members (270cowboy, 1lessdog, 12344mag, 2500HD, 1234, 1_deuce, 60 invisible), 2,384 guests, and 1,195 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,522
Posts18,491,050
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.