-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
I carry a 320 classic every day and like it alot. Easy to shoot and very accurate, I never have carried a striker fired handgun before and I am real carefull where it's pointed when I holster it.

NOVIT EMIM DOMINUS QUI SUNT EUIS {Arnauld Amalric} "Kill them all,God will know His." Never trust Horses ,Women and very few Mules.A good rifle will let in lots of AIR AND LIGHT.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
I have a feeling it's the loose nuts behind the trigger. Many departments think firearms training should be the lowest thing on the totem pole way below sensitivity training.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
R
When the Glock came out it was pretty controversial because officers were used to the heavy trigger pull of the wheel guns they carried before. There were rash of accidental shootings until people were trained in using striker fired pistols.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I shook the P320 X-Five Legion in USPSA competition. I’ve got 15,000 rounds or so on it. It works every time I pull the trigger. I don’t recall ever having had a malfunction with it. I did some trigger work to make it lighter with Gray Guns parts. It is the best shooting striker-fired pistol I’ve ever fired.

I don’t know anything about the models a PD would use, but I had the X-Carry model at one time. It was unreliable for me and POA/POI was off by 9” at 15 yards. I don’t know what was wrong with that thing, but I quickly got rid of it.

I typically carry Glock pistols; specifically the G19. I haven’t been convinced there is a reason to switch, but my first G19 wasn’t the best pistol out there, either.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
M
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by Stickfight
Originally Posted by Slavek
Boomers love SiGs

Really?

I know they blindly trust whatever the US armed forces issue to be The Best, but I thought they stopped paying attention years ago. I know they go on at length here about 1911s and Garands as if those are relevant today.
I'm bettin' that it would become "relevant" if someone were pointing it at you.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
IIRC the US Govt had some problems with the 320 during drop tests or something.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by jackmountain
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
Boomers love SiGs especially the 365 and variants. The army of influencers will be along shortly to lend a 🖐️.

^Fág

Phagg Fraud

I ran 300 rounds through my P365XL yesterday without any problems. Young guy from Group spent the day helping me correct some bad habits and improving my form.

I like that little hand gun and it carries nicely.

To preserve liberty it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms and be taught alike, especially when young, how to use them.-Richard Henry Lee

Endowment Member NRA, Life Member SAF-GOA, Life-Board Member, West TN Director TFA
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by bellydeep

I believe both Glock and Sig passed the military testing with flying colors, with a slightly higher MRBF for Glock.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by drop_point

I believe both Glock and Sig passed the military testing with flying colors, with a slightly higher MRBF for Glock.

Interesting. Do you happen to have a link to the study?

Regards

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Boomers love SiGs especially the 365 and variants. The army of influencers will be along shortly to lend a 🖐️.

lol you don’t even know what a boomer is you ph ucking idiot. Most Boomers tend to like 1911. What’s even funnier you are ph ucking boomer.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
IC B3

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣

Do you know what a “boomer” is in reference too?? Yes baby boomers anyone born between 1946-1964 is considered a “Boomer”. Most do not like glocks, sigs, S&W or anything polymer. They prefer all steel 1911’s. You are truly a dumb sob

Last edited by 79S; 10/02/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by 79S
Another boomer fav is S&W Shield (now in 9mm the + version) with largest capacity magazine, naturally. I dumped 9x19, too much drama in ammo selection bullet weight, +p, +p+,.....🙆. Now I have one bullet weight and no + 💩 to worry about.
I admit S&W and SiG guys are a lot less annoying and entertaining then Glock boys. Each visit to Glocktalk is comedy central episode.🤣

Do you know what a “boomer” is in reference too?? Yes baby boomers anyone born between 1946-1964 is considered a “Boomer”. Most do not like glocks, sigs, S&W or anything polymer. They prefer all steel 1911’s. You are truly a dumb sob

Here's a breakdown...

"2000–: New Silent Generation or Generation Z
1980 to 2000: Millennials or Generation Y
1965 to 1979: Thirteeners or Generation X
1946 to 1964: Baby Boomers
1925 to 1945: the Silent Generation
1900 to 1924: the G.I. Generation"

Generations link

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 79S

lol you don’t even know what a boomer is you ph ucking idiot. Most Boomers tend to like 1911. What’s even funnier you are ph ucking boomer.

🤦Boomer, it is spelled fücking.😂
You forgot to mention Boomer love for older Colt and S&W revolvers. They are main reason why pre-lock, pre MIM, firing pin on hammer S&W revolvers suddenly jumped in value. Many larger framed offerings doubled in value over last year especially those in what they call minty condition
Original box in some cases = $200 extra.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by mark shubert
I'm bettin' that it would become "relevant" if someone were pointing it at you.

How many Lorcin 25s do you own?

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Regards

I don't have it handy, first hit on Google is here: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/si...rmys-mhs-reliability-test/#axzz7ganMX7xr

I didn't see the numbers for Glock listed at all there. Its been a few years since I read the article, but it was related to the Glock lawsuit over selecting Sig over them. Ultimately, that lawsuit was dismissed then appealed, and dismissed again.

I believe the report about the Sigs having trouble was post-adoption testing by another agency with a lighter load than the army specified for the MHS. Which isn't uncommon, the gun was designed for a rather hot load. Many firearms require a lighter spring for light loads. My competition Sig was shipped with a few different springs and instructions for tuning based off ammo being used. For competition, one wants to be just above the power factor required with a margin for error.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by crittrgittr

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏

J
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Jcubed

Regards

I don't have it handy, first hit on Google is here: https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/si...rmys-mhs-reliability-test/#axzz7ganMX7xr

I didn't see the numbers for Glock listed at all there. Its been a few years since I read the article, but it was related to the Glock lawsuit over selecting Sig over them. Ultimately, that lawsuit was dismissed then appealed, and dismissed again.

I believe the report about the Sigs having trouble was post-adoption testing by another agency with a lighter load than the army specified for the MHS. Which isn't uncommon, the gun was designed for a rather hot load. Many firearms require a lighter spring for light loads. My competition Sig was shipped with a few different springs and instructions for tuning based off ammo being used. For competition, one wants to be just above the power factor required with a margin for error.

Thank you for the response.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B

= DUMFUQK

Mr. Dumb Fück, please show some consideration for working people and stop going to gun stores buying up all available vintage revolvers. At least leave Ruger Service Six and Security six to those that have to work every day. Pleeeeeese.🙏

What happened to the broken English, Jason?

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by BLG

= DUMFUQK

What happened to the broken English, Jason?

Clyde
Ren50 just ruined his good guy sock coppersolid.
He's a little miffed.

B
BLG Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
3 posts up and it’s almost illegible. He was a little wound up for the last one, and forgot which sock puppet he was using. What a tool.

Clyde

The liberal mind is an endless black hole of stupidity.
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

579 members (11point, 10gaugeman, 16penny, 160user, 1936M71, 10ring1, 71 invisible), 3,045 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,382
Posts18,469,582
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.