Print Thread
Hop To
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
I know a guy, that had 2 relationships with women that were married, one was an affair while he was married himself and the other the women duped him into thinking she was single but was actually married. That was over 20 years ago for each and both are still married to the husbands they cheated on. I have a couple other friends that had a swinging relationship with some people at the job they worked at. again one couple got divorced, the other is still married 20+ years later.

I think its universal everyone is saying NO don't let her back. I would say what is the point of letting her back if all she wants to be is a roomie. you didn't mention if she is asking to be back together for real. I will cut a bit against the grain here and say this. people are tempted to do various things. their ability to change and not do it again depends on the person they were before the situation. Are they grounded in religion and faith? Do they have morals and wish to attend church? I would say its more likely you have problems with her again, another buddy had his wife move out and into a guys house that was a coal miner in the town. later she confused to [bleep] the guy at the archery shop. so again more was done than originally thought!! he forgave her and I think it prolonged their marriage about 3 more years. At which point she left him for good. same thing that I am saying here, she was a HORE, before they married, during and after. nice guy but honestly all his friends knew his wife was a hooch.

so it depends, you have 31 years with her. another thing/side note. I personally believe a women only ever loves one man in their life time. I believe they are only capable of ever loving one man, now its very possible that who they married to previously they never really loved, but if they ever did love that man, they will never fully give their heart to anyone else in the future and will secretly always hold something back for their one true love. or rather true to them love. look at how many women are bitter and never get over divorce. I think most. So I guess what I am saying is after 31 years your wife will want to come back and will likely still love you. prepare yourself for that. BTW I know this sucks. I hope the campfire can make you fill better during this crappy time.
#spellcheck

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by DANNYL
I would try to stay on good terms until divorce was final.

100% chance it's gonna go further south than it already has WAY before it's final.

Quit worrying about feelings.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Most of this has been covered ad nauseam. No point in piling on. But WTH has she been doing for five weeks? I assume she’s fully capable of full-time work. She won’t be out on the streets if she’s working and that cuts down any alimony. You’re being played if that’s what she’s telling you.

Yours in Liberty,

BL
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Hastings
Your marriage is over and no judge is going to entertain who is at fault. He will divide your assets including your retirement funds.

And who knows, after about thirty years of presumably living up to her end of the deal and birthing and raising some guy’s kids, that might not be entirely unfair.

Whatever, guys had better be prepared for that.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
DNA everyone in the house.

IC B2

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by Birdwatcher
Your marriage is over and no judge is going to entertain who is at fault. He will divide your assets including your retirement funds.

And who knows, after about thirty years of presumably living up to her end of the deal and birthing and raising some guy’s kids, that might not be entirely unfair.

It’s not popular but I agree.

I can only speak from my own experience, but if my wife left me tomorrow, I’ll admit right now she’s entitled to it. But my wife is better than most, if what is posted on here is true.

MAGA
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

WHAT?

You make it sound like she’s some kind of surrogate, completely disconnected.

Aren’t the children she gives birth to hers as well?

WTF

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I feel really sorry..for any man that has to come on here, or any public forum and ask for marriage advice.

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Tell her to fu’ck off

Camp is where you make it.
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by luvrifles
Time for a lawyer.

Yep

IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by DANNYL
I would try to stay on good terms until divorce was final.

Smart move!

KB

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
Originally Posted by deflave
Kill her.

There's always a Democrat's advice handy...

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
WHAT?

WTF

FIGURE OF SPEECH (noun) : A word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical effect. 🙄

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
WHAT?

WTF

FIGURE OF SPEECH (noun) : A word or phrase used in a non-literal sense for rhetorical effect. 🙄
The dictate good

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
This thread is pure gold.

Tops for fire stupidity.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Tops for fire stupidity.

Callnum have you ever felt the touch of a women? No not one you had to pay for, but one that wanted to be with you willingly??

Last edited by 79S; 10/08/22.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by losttrail60

Tops for fire stupidity.
Everyone knows you're a fake azz bitch calls4cum.

P
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
P
Your gonna do what your gonna do

All I can say its cheaper to always rent.

Never been into the whole marriage thing

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
I dont know about other states, but in Ohio alimony stops the second that she shacks up with another man, either one moving in with the other. Might be in your benefit to hope she moves in with some guy "friend", as much as that hurts like hell.

79S Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Wait a second you propped up your mexican mezito wife financially for years on end and paid for her to live with her boyfriend and chit..
How them tax benefits and no water heater work out for ya while not having a pot to piss in hoping she would come back to you?

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
Page 12 of 16 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

381 members (12344mag, 16gage, 1lessdog, 01Foreman400, 1beaver_shooter, 17CalFan, 44 invisible), 2,560 guests, and 1,272 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,497
Posts18,490,459
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.