Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
He's going to run. His Aunt Pelosi has been priming him for it since childhood and don't underestimate him and the power behind him with his aunt. I still think she went for Harris knowing she didn't have a chance to clear the way for him. A guy here in town knows a girl that grew up with him and he told her when they were 16 that some day he was going to be president.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S
Originally Posted by rem shooter
Originally Posted by simonkenton7
I used to listen to Michael Savage every day on AM 910 out of Johnson City, Tn. I liked his show. Three years ago he went off the air so I don't see how y'all can still listen.

Newsome is #1 in line, one way or another to get the Dem nomination. Gavin thinks he would make a fine President, and he will do for America what he has done for California.
he does pod cast now ,google michaelSavage.com. for his new shows ,can listen on computer or phone

He's a Jewboy from New York, and was born named Michael Weiner.
He was very smart and I enjoyed his show. He went against the grain and made fun of Hannity, called him "The Wallbanger" because Sean always talked about how he did construction remodeling for 3 years, before he got in to radio talk show.

Several years ago Savage was the #3 talk show in America and was on 350 stations. He even had a tv show on MSNBC for several months.

A podcast. Well, I don't have an Iphone and don't like to listen to radio on the computer so I guess I won't hear any more Michael Savage.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by coyote268
He's going to run. His Aunt Pelosi has been priming him for it since childhood and don't underestimate him and the power behind him with his aunt. I still think she went for Harris knowing she didn't have a chance to clear the way for him. A guy here in town knows a girl that grew up with him and he told her when they were 16 that some day he was going to be president.

Spot on.

Proud NRA Life Member
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Originally Posted by Salmonella
Originally Posted by coyote268

Spot on.
You’re probably right, unfortunately.

If he does I’m hoping for a big loser smile.

God help us

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by Higginez
Gavin is slick and smarmy just like the left wants him, but he’s really stupid. He makes Kamala look like Einstein.

If he runs, it’ll be funny as schidt.

Right up until they make him President.

Camp is where you make it.
IC B2

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Put your mind at rest buddy, I strongly believe he will never be president.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tikkanut
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
He’ll never be president…

what he said.......

that dude from Florida will reign long before the dick head newsome from commiefornia

Or Trump of course

I guess, you didn't watch the video.

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

T
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
T
Another great thread.

We've got greased pigs, cocaine, hair conditioner, housewives.

Keep it coming.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if these have any collectors value now. It supposed to be highest denomination bill ever printed...and wouldn't buy a dozen eggs. It's worthless on the world money markets but someone might pay just to have one.

[Linked Image from exchangerates247.com]

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
If Newsome had ran in 2016 with hillary & bernies blessing,,, what would have happened?

I didn't realize Newsome was 55 years old <just saying.

I'm in the Salmonella camp 100%, I've been keeping an eye on Newsome,, BIG TROUBLE coming our way.
Told my brother about him, he said who?? told him he'd be president someday - don't forget I told you that. I believe wholeheartedly [unfortunately] that I'll be right.

Members here think the everyday joeblow thinks like them ---they don't. I talk to VERY VERY FEW people who know anything at all about what's 'really' going on.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.
IC B3

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by LouisB
Hey, then carter and biden would move down a notch on the worst president list
You skipped one smile
Two.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
I wonder if these have any collectors value now. It supposed to be highest denomination bill ever printed...and wouldn't buy a dozen eggs. It's worthless on the world money markets but someone might pay just to have one.

[Linked Image from exchangerates247.com]

I've seen those going for over $200 at coin shows lately. I used to have several and gave most of them away.

Bb

S
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
S
I seriously hope the general population in this country isn’t dumb enough to make that a reality

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (10ring1, 01Foreman400, 10gaugemag, 007FJ, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 56 invisible), 2,565 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,577
Posts18,492,049
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.