Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by kingston
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by Yoder409
Love the pics Yoder! Keep'em coming!

Thank you, sir !!!

(You KNOW they're all fake pictures............right ??? Luther's on to me.)

That's not really me in all those pictures I post either.

We're you by chance paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades like the greAt YoderbOy ?

I was paid by your mom.

Another blOw hard....

Your mom? Shame on you....

For those without thumbs, it's s Garden fookin Island, not Hawaii
GB1

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by LFC
Pullit it doesn't matter the guy has never killed anything with a muzzle loader.

And we're not sure YOU ever did, either.

LFC is under some impression people have a duty to come to this site and report to HIM whatever they've killed and show proof. LFC ain't that important. As far as I'm concerned, he's a low-life hypocrite that holds people to his lofty standards but won't rise to that standard himself. That's pretty much a troll in summary. AKA, a douchebag.

You know it's the truth Glocksucker.....you've never killed anything with a muzzleloader yet you want to be some muzzle loader x'spurt.

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by johnn
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by LFC
Love the pics Yoder! Keep'em coming!

Thank you, sir !!!

(You KNOW they're all fake pictures............right ??? Luther's on to me.)

That's not really me in all those pictures I post either.

We're you by chance paid by the turkey hunting and choke tube industry for over twO decades like the greAt YoderbOy ?

I was paid by your mom.

Another blOw hard....

Your mom? Shame on you....

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wollen nicht krank dein feind. Planen es.
L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Originally Posted by LFC
Originally Posted by 10Glocks
Originally Posted by LFC
Pullit it doesn't matter the guy has never killed anything with a muzzle loader.

And we're not sure YOU ever did, either.

LFC is under some impression people have a duty to come to this site and report to HIM whatever they've killed and show proof. LFC ain't that important. As far as I'm concerned, he's a low-life hypocrite that holds people to his lofty standards but won't rise to that standard himself. That's pretty much a troll in summary. AKA, a douchebag.

You know it's the truth Glocksucker.....you've never killed anything with a muzzleloader yet you want to be some muzzle loader x'spurt.

Its a sad day when Yoder409 has kilt more turkeys off his patiO than Glocksucker has.....

Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
It's a sad day when you show up here and spread the smell of schidt in every topic.

IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by LFC
[quote=10Glocks]

Could be - you'll never now. Because I dont brag about any type, or any quantity of critters I've killed - unlike you. All you can do is guess. I don't use dead animals to try and bolster my reputation. I will tell you this, you are wrong. But how wrong you are will be a question in that tiny lying mind of yours forever.

You've been exposed so many times, no one here with any sense believes a damned word you say. I don't believe you killed 30 turkeys in one year. And I don't believe your tall tales of killing upwards of a 1,000 turkeys. I think you are so full of [bleep] your eyes are brown. You've publicy told well know call makers "how can someone who has only killed 1 or 2 turkeys his whole life a call maker? when that very call maker had a Facebook page with pictures of dozens of kills." Remember that statement? (tell me you don't so I can post proof yet again of your lies.) Your reputation is for shyt and you alone made it that way.

You made a big deal on your retarded YouTube video of calling out "phonies." You're a phony, LFC. I don't think you're a man at all.

Last edited by 10Glocks; 10/12/22.
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from live.staticflickr.com]

L
LFC Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
L
Glocksucker it's not my fault you can't kill a turkey....a deer or even a squirrel.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
It's not my fault you can't be believed.

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 06hunter59, 02bfishn, 007FJ, 59 invisible), 2,766 guests, and 1,402 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,725
Posts18,475,871
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.