Hop To
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by Hastings
Originally Posted by Daveinjax
And really , she’s not that good looking ! I seriously doubt anyone is voting for her because they dream of banging her.
She is better looking than the average middle aged woman, and I'll bet better looking than the average wife or girl friend of the average member of the 24HCF. And much younger to boot. I doubt anyone here is dreaming of banging her but good looks do sell.

It works for influencing women also. That is what gave Kennedy and Clinton the edge, women thought they were pretty.
That’s right, especially with women voters.

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by Jim_Conrad
No way in hell the election was stolen.

No way.

you dont think the election was stolen?....yes or no just to be clear.....bob

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
Originally Posted by whackem_stackem
Originally Posted by killerv
So she has changed her mind on gun control all of a sudden?
Has Trump???

no crap...trump ...lets just take the guns and figure it out later...if reagan could change supposedly.....if trump could change...which I doubt...why cant anyone else change?....bob

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by BobMt

No way.

I think that you missed the hint of sarcasm in Jims voice wink

FJB & FJT
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
And really , she’s not that good looking ! I seriously doubt anyone is voting for her because they dream of banging her.
She is better looking than the average middle aged woman, and I'll bet better looking than the average wife or girl friend of the average member of the 24HCF.

In spades...👌

Proud NRA Life Member
IC B2

T
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
T
Originally Posted by GAGoober
She is better looking than the average middle aged woman, and I'll bet better looking than the average wife or girl friend of the average member of the 24HCF. And much younger to boot. I doubt anyone here is dreaming of banging her but good looks do sell.

It works for influencing women also. That is what gave Kennedy and Clinton the edge, women thought they were pretty.

Are you suggesting women are shallow and dont really consider the issues when voting?

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Originally Posted by renegade50
Show us your tits Tulsi!!!

That's a campaign slogan if I've ever heard one!

Camp is where you make it.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Has Trump???

no crap...trump ...lets just take the guns and figure it out later...if reagan could change supposedly.....if trump could change...which I doubt...why cant anyone else change?....bob
Why do you and others keep saying Trump changed.

First he was never a politician so his political affiliation is all speculation, and (B) Trump and his father were the first to support Reagan and were on his campaign finance committee.

Hint: giving campaign contributions to crooked Democrat politicians in order to further a lucrative business deal, or real estate deal dose in no way mean one agrees with their politics. It business and bribing politicians is a must if you are going to succeed.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Has Trump???

That is not what he said.

He asked the question, and those proposing it could not answer why without admitting it would violate the constitution.

Stop with the CNN BS.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Give a man a welfare check, a forty ounce malt liquor, a crack pipe, an Obama phone, free health insurance. and some Air Jordan's and he votes Democrat for a lifetime.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Has she changed over to an “ R” or Independent? If she decides to run for Prez as an Independent we are totally fuggked.
I posted this scenario earlier in the thread and I do think that is what she is up to, but only if Trump gets the nomination. She is being positioned to be The Trump spoiler.

IC B3

S
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
S
Oh my grin

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
A lot of you men are making judgments and pronouncements on your 'ability' to see what is going on inside a woman's head. Risky business.
Point...She was publicly humiliated, totally and anally penetrated by the DNC on a national stage during her presidential nomination bid...and now you crystal ball gazers want me to believe she is a willing shill or spoiler for the Dems? She topped the instant opinion polls the night of the Dem primary debates and then the DNC whipped the media into line...totally shut her down and inside a week it was "Tulsi who?" If she has any spine, ego or pride whatsoever, I'd say she is on a personal vendetta to make the DNC/Clinton cabal regret stabbing her in the back. I note she has made no clear indication of where she intends to go...R or I, probably holding out to see who makes her the best offer. I also note, the Washington Times, overall not a bad news source, has just about totally ignored her the last few days...much more going on here than we realize.

Well this is a fine pickle we're in, should'a listened to Joe McCarthy and George Orwell I guess.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
Originally Posted by steve4102
Has she changed over to an “ R” or Independent? If she decides to run for Prez as an Independent we are totally fuggked.
I posted this scenario earlier in the thread and I do think that is what she is up to, but only if Trump gets the nomination. She is being positioned to be The Trump spoiler.
My immediate thoughts too.

W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
https://greatawakening.win/p/15K6JORfNw/here-is-some-research-on-who-is-/

"From there, Gabbard is peppered with military awards and promotions. She ends up being assigned to the United States Army Civil Affairs and Psychological Operations Command, in June 2020."

Hmmmmmm.........

S
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by flintlocke
A lot of you men are making judgments and pronouncements on your 'ability' to see what is going on inside a woman's head. Risky business.
Point...She was publicly humiliated, totally and anally penetrated by the DNC on a national stage during her presidential nomination bid...and now you crystal ball gazers want me to believe she is a willing shill or spoiler for the Dems? She topped the instant opinion polls the night of the Dem primary debates and then the DNC whipped the media into line...totally shut her down and inside a week it was "Tulsi who?" If she has any spine, ego or pride whatsoever, I'd say she is on a personal vendetta to make the DNC/Clinton cabal regret stabbing her in the back. I note she has made no clear indication of where she intends to go...R or I, probably holding out to see who makes her the best offer. I also note, the Washington Times, overall not a bad news source, has just about totally ignored her the last few days...much more going on here than we realize.
The same exact thing can be said about Harris, yet look at her rewards for taking it like a man.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by The_Big_D

Are you suggesting women are shallow and don't really consider the issues when voting?
Yes, but most voters are not well informed. Not many dig into the news behind the news. My wife watches American Idiot or The Noise but at least she professes to take my suggestions on how to vote.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by steve4102
Maybe she is positioning herself to be VP for Trump? I don't think Pence is going to be invited for a second date.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."
H
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
H
As long as we're comparing split tail politicians who turn on their own party, I'll gladly swap Tulsi for Liz Chaney. Tulsi probably makes a better sammich, and chances are she's a better lay, as well!

Ignorance can be fixed. Stupid is forever!
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J

No way.

Not after seeing how many "conservatives" can be swayed by a set of tits or mean tweets.

I am MAGA.
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raeford

No way.

I think that you missed the hint of sarcasm in Jims voice wink

Let's just say I am EXTREMELY disappointed in "conservatives".

Especially now that they want back into the right....never even apologized. Just slink back in.

I am MAGA.
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

128 members (6mmbrfan, 3333vl, 300_savage, 1_deuce, 673, 16 invisible), 1,934 guests, and 1,135 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,626
Posts18,492,893
Members73,977
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.