Campfire Tracker
Good Lord...... crazy tired

Forbidden Zoner
GB1

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Check headspace with your reloads. And what's with the hint hint hint hint hint.....?

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guessnipper,

Not everyone can take a hint and especially THE Dumbest Of Fhuqks. Hint.

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving your version of "answers". Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!...............

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
Guessnipper,

Gals who "know" and "do" as "much" as you,will always be best served by asking questions,rather than giving your version of "answers". Hint.

Why the insult? I asked a legit question and I gave good advise. Case head seperation is typically headspace problems or thin and overworked brass. Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
After shooting new brass, resize following the lube line on the case.neck. Start by backing off the die and readjust as needed. Don't let it get to the neck/shoulder joint. Just get close to it. See if it chambers. If it does, you're GTG. This is for a modern bolt gun.

Old guy, old guns.
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Guessnipper,

Rest ASSURED,that nobody can insult you,better than you can,by simply doing your BEST. I'm happy to be that which you NEED most,to satiate your suffering in being you. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

StVagina,

You are in wayyyyyyyyy over your pointy head...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper
Check headspace with your reloads. And what's with the hint hint hint hint hint.....?

Don't take it personally. Stick has limited verbal skills, and can't communicate a sound idea without injecting cynism, vulgarity, and meanness into his posts. A sad waste, really.

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You Melting Snowflake Professional "Victims" are a "rugged" lot...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

If only as per always,cite any/all words that were/are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily rub your nose even further in your very own STUPIDITY. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You Drooling CLUELESS Fhuqktards should be taking notes and applying same,rather than filling out more Hurt Feeler Reports. HINT.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
Originally Posted by Ghostsniper

Don't take it personally. Stick has limited verbal skills, and can't communicate a sound idea without injecting cynism, vulgarity, and meanness into his posts. A sad waste, really.
Reminds me of a guy that I once worked with who told me that he hated anyone that did the same type of work as him because it made him feel ordinary. Hard to imagine a grown man acting this way and his writing style is [bleep] weird, especially with the hint thing, over and over again. I've yet to see him share his extraordinary knowledge on any of the topics of the thread either.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thelma and Louise,

You two Melting Snowflakes would do much better taking notes,rather than trading Hurt Feeler Reports,under the auspice of your heralded Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon all being set atop a Silver Platter,as you expound upon your very WELL founded Insecurities and regale one another with your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,as you Crying Kchunts Hissy your fits. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

If only as per always,cite any/all words that were/are "too big" or "too Technical" for you and I'll happily rub your nose even further in your very own STUPIDITY. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!.................

IC B3

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
Thelma and Louise,

You two Melting Snowflakes would do much better taking notes,rather than trading Hurt Feeler Reports,under the auspice of your heralded Professional "Victim" status...you "lucky" kchunts. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Pardon all being set atop a Silver Platter,as you expound upon your very WELL founded Insecurities and regale one another with your Drooling Dumbfhuqktitude,as you Crying Kchunts Hissy your fits. Read that again. Now one more time. Hint.

You're a F a g. I think your constant use of "hint" is actually you using talk to text and it's the sound of you choking on a bigstick, like your handle. Some people could really use an ass whipping.....
Fhuqking LAUGHING!

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thelma,

I'm VERY surprised that you can't control your Wanton Man Lust Fantasies...you "lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

You be sure to keep Dreaming aloud,despite it being the only thing you can do,besides extoll your undoubtedly WELL rehearsed Homoerotic Proclivities. Hint.

You are doing "GREAT!" sweetheart. HINT.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
You're weird dude. You repeat yourself and make zero sense in your ranting.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thelma,

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking change...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are not going to get an IQ Transplant between Posts. You are not going to win The Lottery between Posts. You will simply Whine between Posts,perfecting your Professional Victim status and extoll your Homoerotic Fantasies,mainly because it's ALL that you can "do". Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

You are doing "GREAT!" sweetheart. For context,cite what you "do" for a "living" which mandates your Magnificent STUPIDITY? Hint.

G
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
G
No Kerri, you tell me what you do.

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
You are not going to get an IQ Transplant between Posts.

The Golden Axiom. Applies to ALL, bar none.

Igitur quī dēsīderat pācem, præparet bellum
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Thelma,

What could POSSIBLY fhuqking change...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

You are not going to get an IQ Transplant between Posts. You are not going to win The Lottery between Posts. You will simply Whine between Posts,perfecting your Professional Victim status and extoll your Homoerotic Fantasies,mainly because it's ALL that you can "do". Read that again. Now one more time. HINT.

You are doing "GREAT!" sweetheart. For context,cite what you "do" for a "living" which mandates your Magnificent STUPIDITY? Hint.

Oooooopsie! Pardon wares that exist! Though you'll always have your Imagination and Pretend. Hint.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
See what I mean?

"You can lead a man to logic, but you cannot make him think." Joe Harz
"Always certain, often right." Keith McCafferty
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by gnoahhh
See what I mean?

That NONE of you CLUELESS Kchunts shoot anything other than your mouths and Imagination,needn't your reiteration...you"lucky" kchunt. Hint. Congratulations?!?

Bless your heart,for trying though.

Hint.

Fhuqking LAUGHING!..............

H
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
H
BIG STICK,

Take the Big Stick outa your ASS!!!!

You are one [bleep] up individual!

Lonely up there in Alaska with nothing else to do. Go find another BOYFRIEND and have at it!

Hip

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1234, 12344mag, 17CalFan, 160user, 10Glocks, 10gaugemag, 59 invisible), 2,348 guests, and 1,162 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,518
Posts18,490,962
Members73,972
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.