Hop To
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
J
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
J
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I really wanted to get a couple 4H goats so I'd not need to mow the lawn. Then came to my senses.

This year has seen us get out of the Beta fish business (he ded), we got a cat that seems mousy, getting a puppy and have a crazy-assed parakeet ranch operation and have to give them away. Guinea pigs was a bust btdt. Kid handles death well - get the shovel!

I guess I don't need to ask how the chinchilla pelts sold.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin
GB1

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Lol!!!

Since Slumlord doesn't want to elaborate about his meat goats episode.

I will, anyways about 7 or 8 yrs ago a member or members of the old Tn Mafia.
Put a ad in our 6 or 7 county weekly free advertising paper called the Peddler.

"Free meat goats" and some other words emphasizing his urgency to give them away.
With his old ph # in the ad.
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Dude was getting calls like 15 20 times a day from fuuuked up people for weeks on end about his "free meat goats"

Back then ads ran in the peddler for 3 weeks instead of 1 now.

He still thinks I did that schit I think, he will ask me about it like maybe once a year or so.
I just start dying laughing about it when he does.

🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Meat Goats....
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited by renegade50; 10/16/22.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by MPat70
Farmer around here caught a guy screwing one of his goats. Held the guy at gunpoint until the cops showed up and arrested him. Went to court and the judge sentenced him to 6mo county and $1500. The farmer asked the judge how much of the $1500 was his and judge said nothing. The farmer argued that his goat was ruined, wouldn't let anyone near it. Judge just shrugged it off..... Some people don't deserve to breath!

LGBTQB (b= beastiality)

F'n goats?
Small crime.

Went to school with this POS.

https://www.tribdem.com/news/everet...a8e1de0-0cd4-11e6-8841-b3a022a946c3.html

We all know what he should have gotten for the kid.
But the other?
That's sick in a legendary way!

Wanna add to the bizarre?

Before that incident...

https://www.abajournal.com/news/article/das_courthouse_sex_was_a_crime_claimed_victim_contends/

The woman's young daughter wondered why she was leaving at midnight,
followed her and snuck into the courthouse to see what was up.
A cop caught here, and then accompanied her on her search only to
find Higgins banging away on the top of his desk.

After that incident...this came out.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/18/ex-prosecutor-who-helped-drug-dealers-for-sex-gets-probation/

There are some Fűcking problems around here.

Last edited by Dillonbuck; 10/16/22.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
E
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
E
So who fuct slum lords goat?

M
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
M
Originally Posted by earlybrd
So who fuct slum lords goat?

You know the rules, pictures or it never happened.

IC B2

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by jaguartx
Originally Posted by MtnBoomer
I really wanted to get a couple 4H goats so I'd not need to mow the lawn. Then came to my senses.

This year has seen us get out of the Beta fish business (he ded), we got a cat that seems mousy, getting a puppy and have a crazy-assed parakeet ranch operation and have to give them away. Guinea pigs was a bust btdt. Kid handles death well - get the shovel!

I guess I don't need to ask how the chinchilla pelts sold.
Imagine how it pencils-out to drive a 50 mile round-trip to give away a damned parakeet!

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
M
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Through the grapevine in Corvallis Oregon about 1997, I became aware of a troubled family in nearby Sweet Home (a logging community). Father, mother, son, daughter, AND dog. Pretty much any perverted combination that you can imagine was occurring. The son seemed to be the center of it all doing all of the others with emphasis on the dog and sister. True.

"I can't be canceled, because, I don't give a fuuck!"
--- Kid Rock 2022

Holocaust Deniers, the ultimate perverted dipchits: Bristoe, TheRealHawkeye, stophel, Ghostinthemachine, anyone else?
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
“urgency to give them away.”

Thanks for that part

😱😱🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Well, this thread sure went haywire, quickly.

Carry on.

Sic Semper Tyrannis
M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
I always thought if I got into homesteading that milk goats made a lot more sense than milk cows. You get quite a bit of milk out of a 100 pound goat, and they eat anything. Pasture them in a burdock patch or raspberry tangle and they will devour it.

IC B3

T
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
T
Probably not. I think most of the guys on here just raise goats for F'ckin.

Camp is where you make it.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by miguel
I always thought if I got into homesteading that milk goats made a lot more sense than milk cows. You get quite a bit of milk out of a 100 pound goat, and they eat anything. Pasture them in a burdock patch or raspberry tangle and they will devour it.
My wife wanted a milk goat. Then I told her that when I go camping or traveling, she could stay home to milk it. They have to be milked twice a day every day. Milking guarantees that you'll never leave home for more than 12 hours for as long as you have the animal. .She changed her mind about the goat.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I’ve got 3 half Pygmy half dairy we’ve had for a couple months. My wife thought they’d be neat to eat the [bleep] the ponies won’t. I figured I could eat like a Mexican moslem if it didn’t work out.

Problem is the little [bleep] grow on you. I’d have a hard time eating one of them now.

MAGA
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I’ve got 3 half Pygmy half dairy we’ve had for a couple months. My wife thought they’d be neat to eat the [bleep] the ponies won’t. I figured I could eat like a Mexican moslem if it didn’t work out.

Problem is the little [bleep] grow on you. I’d have a hard time eating one of them now.

I have one pygmy that’s practically half dog. That lil fugger gets a pass. His mom and sister will bring me more goats, so they get a pass. “Uncle Ho” gets a pass because he’s a runt and wouldn’t even be worth slaughtering. Oreo, I wanted to kill for weeks as he escaped and had me chasing my ass until I just flat gave up and said “let him be coyote shït”, only to be captured by neighbors after 6 weeks on his own, no human assistance. Gotta reward those genetics, so he’s my breeding ram. That leaves Trips, but he’s been like friggin Eeyore since getting banded, and I can’t kill anything that pathetic just for a few pounds of cabrito. So I’m stuck with six goats and probably more for the foreseeable future. There’s a lot of Himalaya berries and star thistle around, never mind the good grazing, and they’re fun to watch just getting up to their antics.

P.S. I’m a rank novice at the livestock thing, but I can tell you that sheep are a lot less picky than goats when it comes to weed removal, so if that’s a good part of the reason for keeping meat/fuzzy lawnmowers, I’d seriously think of that route. Plus they have near zero personality and are so obtuse that you want to kill them. I’d think the market for sheep vs goats has a lot of overlap as well.

Last edited by Scott_Thornley; 10/17/22. Reason: Baaaaaaa

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I hate sheep, had them when I was a kid. Only animals stupider than chickens lol.

But I agree on watching the goats. Damn they’re funny.

MAGA
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Old guy down the road raised and sold goats. He kept at it for years until he died. He was definitely doing it for money because he kept at it and turned over a lot of goats. For some reason I remember the sign saying Beefmaster goats. I had a Jamaican truck driving friend who bought goats from him regularly. Said they were really good eating goats. I think developing a clientele is the key. Once customers knew he had goats for sale all the time he had no problem selling goats. The communities that eat goats will spread the word. I know the Muslim families wanted the goats killed in a special religious way. Old guy would arrange for religious butchering. Downside was all the customers were Mexicans , Muslims , Jamaicans , and Haitians. Damned few WASP’s buying goats.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by BillyGoatGruff
I hate sheep, had them when I was a kid. Only animals stupider than chickens lol.

But I agree on watching the goats. Damn they’re funny.
Same here with sheep. Neighbor had them when I was a kid. Stupid stinking animals. Zero personality.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
We raised Boer goats and made money but you have to keep the undocumented democrats from stealing them

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I'm considering half a beef at the moment, so no.

l told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. Make your life go here. Here's where the peoples is. Mother Gue, I says, the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world, and by God, I was right.
- Del Gue
L
las Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
L
We here in Alaska do. But ya gotta climb for them.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

150 members (219DW, 44mc, 007FJ, 7887mm08, 35, 11 invisible), 1,378 guests, and 886 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,869
Posts18,478,698
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.