Page 26 of 300 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 299 300
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
6.5 Grendel close quarters hog whacker.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

A person who's happy will make others happy. Anne Frank

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I need to take some pics of the two new lightweight speed demons. Nothing special, one's a howa 1500 in 25-06 ai (not really that light of a rifle but it shoots light copper projectiles crazy fast) and the other is a plastic thompson center venture in 22-250. Both are shooters and don't recoil much if at all. I can't loan either of those out due to good triggers. My friends will shoot themselves and claim it was cuz of a hair trigger. I prefer at or just under a pound on a hunting gun and lighter by half on target ones. Any more weight on the trigger and groups open up. The howa is a half inch gun with any ammo. The thompson is .3 with good handloads and just under 1 inch with decent factory stuff.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
20 feet up last gun season. Didn’t shoot anything last year.

Ron
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
Orwell
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Sparky the sockpuppet...
The dumbazz who got drawn into the thread.
Proving the point of it....

" pics or it never happened "
Simple as that and since you wont do it, it just shows everyone on this thread you are a sockpuppet.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

IC B2

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
And you spent a considerable amount of time looking for those dumb azz deflection sockpuppet pics to post.

Very telling that your obsessed now.
Poor demented soul...
No more attention for you today, you are cut off and it will leave a void in you also.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️🙋‍♂️

R
Campfire 'Bwana
OP Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Oh my...

Approaching 14k hits.
In 24 hrs

That's waaaaay better than John Burns and Toot Toot combined over a month in daily break down ratio on their Uketard thread.
At least John Burns post pics.
Toot Toot???
Well, we all know he is a scumball sockpuppet.
Cant even schit a " pics or it never happened " of his supposed "fish camp" let alone anything else...

This thread shows in ways how much everyone has a general disdain for sockpuppets who run their pieholes and have nothing for " pics or it never happened "

Off to 9A gentlemen.
Hopefully I have some luck walking around today.
And of course..
Their will be "pics or it never happened"

👍👍👍

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Padded VA Hospital Rooms for $1000 Alex

Originally Posted by renegade50
My ignoree,s will never be Rock Stars on 24 hr campfire.....Like me!!!!

What are psychotic puppet hunters?
B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
After a little digging, I found a pic of the only toy sparky ever had. She's probably still an electrician's helper. Couldn't ever pass any sort of test...

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Good luck Reny - slay a big ole bird.

IC B3

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Didn't read[entire], did assparky or rootytoot ever show?

FJB & FJT
E
efw Online Content
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
E
Newest pics I have are all from fishing this summer.

Lucky for me I’d rather have a nice smallie (just over 18.5”, 4.25 lbs) than a good hair day:

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
efw;
Top of the morning to you sir, I hope all is well in your world so far.

Thanks for the photos, if I've seen you previous to this I've misplaced it in my ever lessening memory banks it seems, but for sure nice fish regardless! cool

Since renegade is out on the quest for the pursuit of protein this morning and I'm just back in from the morning 2 mile walk but it's still pitch black here, I'll throw up some random stuff.

This is what happens when two BC rednecks have their trucks apart but nonetheless feel the need to go moose hunting. One of them, the shooter of the moose but not the Civic owner, I have known personally for decades now - since he's a friend, shooting and hunting partner and next door neighbor to boot..

[Linked Image]

This has been an extremely hot and dry summer and early fall for us, but sometimes it isn't that way. This was up the mountain behind the house in September 2019.

[Linked Image]

This is black bear pooh, left by a pretty big one by the look of it. It's been feeding on kinnikinic berries.

[Linked Image]

This is a chipmunk eating the same kinnikinic berries

[Linked Image]

This is the biggest Ponderosa Pine I've personally found in 38 years of kicking around the back country here.

[Linked Image]

Close up with the hat and rifle for scale.

[Linked Image]

We'll check in later to see how this is progressing.

All the best to you all until then.

Dwayne

The most important stuff in life isn't "stuff"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
That moose on a Civic picture is great!👍

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
I stole that pic and shared it with my AL hunting buddies. They all laugh at me for using a sedan to hunt. They think you gotta have some kind of nice new truck.

Z
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Z
Originally Posted by Geno67
I stole that pic and shared it with my AL hunting buddies. They all laugh at me for using a sedan to hunt. They think you gotta have some kind of nice new truck.

Same. I tow my boat with a car, which draws a lot of laughs 🤣 It's a hatchback, and if I need more room I have a small flat trailer.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
TheLastLemming76;
Morning sir, I hope the day out in Michigan is going acceptably and you're well.

I've enjoyed your photos as well, thanks for the reply and your contribution to a fun thread.

Civic details include the HD mud/snow tires up front that were as "a little oversized" as buddy said. As well, there was not much by way of a muffler on it apparently - oh - and there no fuel tank, so it ran with a couple of 5 gallon plastic Gerry cans that were "more or less" strapped into place where the back seat used to be. Fine, fine example of BC redneckery at work there.

A participation photo again...

Our eldest had moved back to the valley from living away and traveling overseas and across Canada too, to get married. This was about now but 6 years ago. She suggested we go for a drive in the hills and we could catch up on life, but for sure we should throw in a rifle because that's what we do out here. As we were chatting about life and future plans, she says, "Hey there's a nice 2 pointer Dad, you going to shoot it?"

Yah...

[Linked Image]

Dwayne

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Sock puppetry aside, I really thank everyone for the great pics.

I get to see places and things I'll likely never see.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by hanco

Llano River?

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Geno67

Geno67;
Good morning to you sir, I hope your part of the south is having a good start to it and you're well.

Regarding the Civic, if you have specific questions about the car or the moose shooter, I'd be happy to answer them via PM. For sure it's authentic though, that I can vouch for since as mentioned, it's our neighbor and has been for something like 12 years now? Fantastic neighbor, good guy and generous friend.

My first whitetail buck was just off the Torch River in northern Saskatchewan and we were in a '73 Corolla. Dad and I folded the buck into the trunk, it wasn't a hatchback, then drove to the Torch so we could gut it and clean it up. Well.... of course we could hardly get the thing out of the trunk!!!!

I recall bringing home a Columbia Blacktail in the trunk of a '82 200SX from the Gulf Islands too, but I want to say maybe the back seats folded forward on it? Maybe not though, not sure.

Photos of horse hunting because they aren't a truck either.

Finishing packing buddy's first and only horse mulie. Same guy who got the sheep this year and got me back into ice fishing.

[Linked Image]

Me and Carly the Appy with a garden variety 2 point off the mountain behind the house.

[Linked Image]

Carly the Appy with Cody the Quarter Horse in the background with an ancient but huge, skinny and tough 3 point mulie tied onto her.

[Linked Image]

This is just a "before" shot of some mulie that should have paid closer attention to that funny looking horse...

[Linked Image]

All the best to you all and good hunting or fishing.

Dwayne

Page 26 of 300 1 2 24 25 26 27 28 299 300

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (1936M71, 1lessdog, 160user, 222Sako, 1beaver_shooter, 219 Wasp, 57 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,303 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,192,331
Posts18,487,575
Members73,969
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.