Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
H
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
H
Another 100 million $ worth of crypto tokens have been hacked and stolen bringing this heist and two previous ones close 1 billion $ of stolen crypto tokens.

These hacks and thefts occur from “Crypto Bridge” setups that allow tokens to be transferred from one crypto Blockchain to another Blockchain.

CNBC

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
That's one way to break it.

LOL
M
M
Relying on cryptocurrency seems unwise to some. However, some of us know and have proven that cryptocurrency is the easiest way to earn a stable passive income. Of course, this requires patience and study first. You have to learn all the information you can about it and understand how it works. You must also find motivators and strive for success. The modern age allows anyone to get rich quickly and without hard work. It feels like an easy life. I know this is hard to believe, and many may be skeptical, but still, you can always trade your money back for dollars https://exchange.cryptex.net/. So I see no reason not to give it a try.

Last edited by MercAlberty; 10/19/22.
R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
Originally Posted by MercAlberty
Relying on crypto seems unwise to some people. However, some f us know and have proven that crypto is the easiest way to get a stable passive income. of course, it demands a lot of patience and studying first.

And another appears..... whistle

FJB & FJT
J
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
J
Originally Posted by Raeford
Relying on crypto seems unwise to some people. However, some f us know and have proven that crypto is the easiest way to get a stable passive income. of course, it demands a lot of patience and studying first.

Gotta do something to keep them 'views' up!

The other tactic is to throw a fit when the men ignore you.

I am MAGA.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Yep

H
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
H
Proof, how you do it, and how much is stable passive income. I'm thinking your full of feces!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Heym06
Proof, how you do it, and how much is stable passive income.

You know they pay dividends (especially if you're a crook!) crazy

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

another houston_2 peabrain..........

GOA
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

It's an AI generated computer bot - not a human.

Me

IC B3

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Relying on cryptocurrency seems unwise to some. However, some of us know and have proven that cryptocurrency is the easiest way to earn a stable passive income. Of course, this requires patience and study first. You have to learn all the information you can about it and understand how it works. You must also find motivators and strive for success. The modern age allows anyone to get rich quickly and without hard work. It feels like an easy life. I know this is hard to believe, and many may be skeptical, but still, you can always trade your money back for dollars https://exchange.cryptex.net/. So I see no reason not to give it a try.

You are probably a bot, but you know nothing about crypto when you make a statement like that. Cryptocurrency was never designed to buy a cup of coffee, pay income, or even replace fiat currencies. It was designed to put money and property on the internet for quick and inexpensive transfer of said money or property.

Blockchain is a legit system, but the unfortunate thing about blockchain is that it wouldn't exist without cryptocurrency. You have to have miners verifying the blockchain transactions and the crypto is their payment/reward.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Teal
Originally Posted by Mr_TooDogs

It's an AI generated computer bot - not a human.

Good observation Teal

Who's online now: 641 members (10Glocks, 10ring1, 10gaugeman, 160user, 12gabigbore, 163bc, 79 invisible), 2,148 guests, and 1,384 robots.

GOA
O
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
O
Interesting.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Houston_2
Another 100 million $ worth of crypto tokens have been hacked and stolen bringing this heist and two previous ones close 1 billion $ of stolen crypto tokens.

These hacks and thefts occur from “Crypto Bridge” setups that allow tokens to be transferred from one crypto Blockchain to another Blockchain.

CNBC
And many still seem to think this crap is the best thing since shoe laces..... Bull---t....

Ex- USN (SS) '66-'69
Pro-Constitution.
LET'S GO BRANDON!!!
D
Campfire Greenhorn
Campfire Greenhorn
D
Let's agree that when we first visit the cryptocurrency exchange website, very little is clear to us. I recently talked to a person who invested in cryptocurrency for the first time. However, before that, I was not at all familiar with its tools, having only a general understanding. And some want to invest in crypto and therefore study such things as currency converter, but some steal savings in crypto wallets. It is surprising that since crypto is not something official in many countries, it is useless to contact the police in such a case. I hope the situation will change completely over time.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why do Asian chicks on dating sites offer crypto investments & scams? It seems to be a thing.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana

Move back in your Mom's closet.

Slaves get what they need. Free men get what they want.

Rehabilitation is way overrated.

Orwell wasn't wrong.

GOA member
disappointed NRA member

24HCF SEARCH
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I got to $5,000 with my Crypto Investment.
I started with $15,000 though. LOL

S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
How do you become a crypto millionaire?

Start off as a crypto billionaire.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

78 members (35, BALLISTIK, 10Glocks, 308ld, 808outdoors, AdventureBound, 7 invisible), 1,172 guests, and 781 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,868
Posts18,478,688
Members73,947
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.